[Sweet Daytona] AnonHault - bullshit ban

Appeals which have been closed.
anonhaultbymso

[Sweet Daytona] AnonHault - bullshit ban

Post by anonhaultbymso » #628850

BYOND account: anonhault
Character name: dalton spock
Ban type: Server
Ban length: 28 days, she/he said it would be a week...
Ban reason: Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (AnonHault) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Repeated self antag violations over the space of a month, latest was three cases of willing conversion, where he walked around the general area of the cult. Took a cultist ghost role a after being gibbed. This ban (BanID #58807) Was applied by Sweet Daytona on 2022-02-05 18:27:27 during round ID 177896. The ban is for 28 days and expires on 2022-03-05 18:27:27 (server time).
Time ban was placed: 18:27:27
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 177896.
Your side of the story: Heard cult was real on the radio so I built a crew monitoring console and the console said aft port maints so me and the engi went to look for the suspected cultist. We did not find him. After I had went back from the engineering hallway without my partner I recieved maints access from the acting captain. I then saw on radio that cult real in dorms, looking in aft-ports was probably a blow since I had pushed on every wall there is, and it would be boring to do that. Instead, I went to the locker-rooms > through unisex restrooms because I thought it would be safer than going in through the main two dorm doors which also shows evidence of me not wanting to be converted, where I then saw a clown and mime at the top far away from eachother, Clown grabbed me once and I said 'sussy', nothing bad as the logs show people saying things like 'cult is sissy' yes sissy, I did not think clown was cultist since there was mime there who could back me if he was. as I was standing up from being thrown I got Fuu majin'd (stunned), He told the other guy to 'draw rune' and detective came in through maints and shot the clown, clown was walking and dragging me towards the detective? and he got shot fatally and went into crit. I did not get converted and I actually was not trying to get willingly converted since I was saying 'YOU CAME' ' AT THE ' 'PERFECT TIME!' as shown in logs,

https://gyazo.com/2d63e3c134e75035886d1c7730362201 - Showing I said you came at the perfect time, with cultists saying clown died and them failing to convert me. (log showing that no target was found)

https://gyazo.com/6c88084c8a8b56049fc61c1ba05ad3a7 - Me leaking cults base after investigating lots with the fellow engineer who built a crew monitering console, showing I was leaking cult base shows that why would I convert if I have found out information and leaked it.

https://gyazo.com/92679e0368f6e5a4d8301cc6b93f957a - Me building the crew monitoring console with the engineer in the engi hallway, he said 'why not'. We then proceeded to go to aft port maints.

https://gyazo.com/2cf142d6bb75dd8393b7ec42dbda41dd - Us in maints, engi asking what the location was on the console again. And said we need to go lower, we found nothing in the end and he had to go do real engi work like fixing chemistry which exploded and was losing oxygen.

I then proceeded to get maints access from acting captain. (Chief Engineer), the suspected cultist was an atmos engineering tech and he stayed all the time in aft port which was was cult base was after-all in the end, after the area had been cleared I came back and laid on the rune the clown had made and said 'CONVERT' and they were like 'fuumajin and that' (Boris Majhov) AKA: livrah, There was more than two people and a seccie so I felt pretty safe doing that, as a joke. Which is where me and Sweet Daytona were speaking and I was standing openly infront of dorms doors at this point and I got stunned and was going to get converted but the admin gibbed me, this was not a willing conversion as I was busy speaking to the admin which is ironic since the reason I got converted was because of the admin in the first place. I am quite bored of botanying all the time and just wanted to walk around and chill. Wasn't taking anything too seriously unlike other rounds, just let the people war and tried to find cult base and succeeded.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Honestly, I've changed quite alot and I've asked in tickets before doing anything just to make sure, I main botany and get along with lots of the people in there. A notable person is June Kavlov we are brothers forever. The ban is unjust and I think I should be given a second chance if anything.
References of good conduct: Past days I have been a much better character and player over-all.
Anything else we should know: I've been banned from fulp-station, about 2.5 months ago.
Sweet Daytona
Byond Username: Sweet Daytona

Re: [Sweet Daytona] AnonHault - bullshit ban

Post by Sweet Daytona » #628953

Hi thanks for appealing

I'll be blunt, I saw you willingly try to be converted in real time twice, no effort was given either time. You walked in and were passively grabbed and not even stunned until you were thrown onto a offer rune, there was no attempt to flee, no futile fight, just a few dumb remarks by yourself. Which you've strangely forgotten to mention in your appeal;-

[18:08:52] AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) (Restrooms (131,158,2)) (Event #111) "loving this"
[18:08:53] AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) (Restrooms (131,158,2)) (Event #61) has been grabbed by Redneptune1/(Lewis Gaiilard) passive grab (NEWHP: 92.5)
[18:08:54] AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) (Restrooms (131,158,2)) (Event #62) has been grabbed by Redneptune1/(Lewis Gaiilard) aggressive grab (NEWHP: 92.5)
[18:08:54] AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) (Restrooms (131,158,2)) (Event #62) has been grabbed by Redneptune1/(Lewis Gaiilard) aggressive grab (NEWHP: 92.5)
[18:08:55] AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) (Restrooms (131,158,2)) (Event #63) has been thrown by Redneptune1/(Lewis Gaiilard) grab from tile in Restrooms (131,157,2) towards tile at Restrooms (128,158,2) (NEWHP: 92.5)
[18:08:57] AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) (Restrooms (131,158,2)) (Event #112) "sussy."

Just to paint a picture, the restroom was covered in runes and Lewis and another man were there, very "sussy" to quote yourself.
This was the second time I saw you attempt a willing conversion, but the first I confronted you about. During the tickets you then continued to walk around the general area in dorms where the cult was active until you were converted, at which point I gibbed you. And if that wasn't bad enough you then took a cultist ghost role while we were talking.

This is now the seventh time you've been warned about self antag since the start of the year by four different admins, not to mention that you logged off during ahelps last time we spoke. Clearly your behaviour isn't changing and bans need to be applied, given the circumstances a month is lenient.
I will not be lifting the ban.

It's also come to my attention that you've privately messaged over six admins regarding the appeal since it was applied yesterday, I'm not sure if you're aware but this is seen as admin shopping and is seen as a way to get a more favourable outcome. Needless to say it's strictly not allowed, keep your comments regarding the appeal contained to this thread please.
anonhaultbymso

Post by anonhaultbymso » #628956

Sweet Daytona wrote: Just to paint a picture, the restroom was covered in runes and Lewis and another man were there, very "sussy" to quote yourself.
This was the second time I saw you attempt a willing conversion, but the first I confronted you about. During the tickets you then continued to walk around the general area in dorms where the cult was active until you were converted, at which point I gibbed you. And if that wasn't bad enough you then took a cultist ghost role while we were talking.

This is now the seventh time you've been warned about self antag since the start of the year by four different admins, not to mention that you logged off during ahelps last time we spoke. Clearly your behaviour isn't changing and bans need to be applied, given the circumstances a month is lenient.
There were no runes in the restroom when I came in, so that's wrong, as you said clown and some other guy was there.

I got thrown and said 'sussy' and also 'loving this' as i mentioned below.
Clown grabbed me once and I said 'sussy', nothing bad as the logs show people saying things like 'cult is sissy' yes sissy
I thought nothing of the throw just some clown thing again. He had a mask on and I thought his eyes would be red, being a medium hour player I'm still learning chemistry and game mechanics.

Then whilst standing back up I got stunned and dragged to the corner of the room two tiles below maints doors, which clown then said 'draw rune' if you look at the log screenshots I have provided above its somewhere there I believe.

During this when they were about to click on the tile as I have said once again detective came in and shot clown while he was dragging me towards them, clown fell into crit, rune failed to convert.

During the tickets I did not continue to walk around the general area, as I did not want to be converted whilst speaking to you I left the highly populated unisex room with seccies and other people like Boris holding a miner axe thing (I forgot oops.) Which is when I laid down on the rune and said 'convert me' and boris. aka (livrah) and some other guy went next to the rune and joked 'fuu majin and that', which you seemed to think it was willingness, plain joke.

The reason I got converted the 'third case' as you say was because I was standing outside of the unisex rooms in the dorms hallways, which I got stunned and cuffed BECAUSE I was talking to you, I thought I got gibbed sacrificed or something since as I said I was chilling and not really playing as seriously as other rounds, later looking at the logs I saw that you had gibbed me.

From Ticket #7 during round 177896 on Terry
Ticket opened at 2022-02-05 18:14:38 by sweetdaytona
Log:
18:14:38: Ticket Opened by-sweetdaytona: Can we talk?
18:14:51: Reply from-anonhault: yeah sure whatsu p
18:15:12: Reply from-sweetdaytona: I've seen you try to get willingly converted twice now
18:15:26: Reply from-anonhault: what? this one was a joke
18:16:08: Reply from-anonhault: im not trying to get converted i didnt know clown was cultist
18:16:15: Reply from-anonhault: det came in and saved me
18:16:20: Reply from-sweetdaytona: A joke to lie down on the rune in the exact area where you failed to get converted willingly less than 5 minutes ago
18:16:27: Reply from-anonhault: yeah...
18:16:47: Reply from-anonhault: they werent actually cultists
18:18:12: Reply from-sweetdaytona: Sure I'll give you the benefit of the doubt there, but what about the first time where you walked into the restroom and just let them passively grab you whilst only saying remarks and giving up no resistance
18:18:42: Reply from-anonhault: i didnt get grabbed?
18:19:52: Reply from-anonhault: honestly i may have said amogus by accident and the chat filter blocked it and i didnt realise i was being grabbed
18:20:07: Reply from-anonhault: and he threw me and instantly stunned me when i was on the floor standing up
18:20:10: Reply from-sweetdaytona: [18:08:57] AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) (Restrooms (131,158,2)) (Event #112) "sussy." [18:08:55] AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) (Restrooms (131,158,2)) (Event #63) has been thrown by Redneptune1/(Lewis Gaiilard) grab from tile in Restrooms (131,157,2) towards tile at Restrooms (128,158,2) (NEWHP: 92.5) [18:08:54] AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) (Restrooms (131,158,2)) (Event #62) has been grabbed by Redneptune1/(Lewis Gaiilard) aggressive grab (NEWHP: 92.5) [18:08:53] AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) (Restrooms (131,158,2)) (Event #61) has been grabbed by Redneptune1/(Lewis Gaiilard) passive grab (NEWHP: 92.5) [18:08:52] AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) (Restrooms (131,158,2)) (Event #111) "loving this"
18:20:31: Reply from-anonhault: yeah he was grabbing me and i just got stunned rn
18:20:34: Reply from-anonhault: unwillingly
18:20:48: Sweet Daytona/(Dakota Stafford) punished AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) with Gib.
18:21:50: Reply from-sweetdaytona: I don't buy it at all. And based on your constant self-antag notes I'm gonna ban you for a week
18:22:12: Reply from-anonhault: i was trying to find cult yes but not to get converted, i had suspicions on vaughn first because he was in aft port maints so i went there with engi and didnt find anyone so when they said cult in dorms i went to go check it out and i saw two people in thing which i thought radio'd it##and then they stunned me and sec found me
18:22:23: Reply from-anonhault: bruh
18:22:29: Reply from-anonhault: those self antag notes were ages ago...
18:22:38: Reply from-anonhault: ive stopped doing that
18:23:08: Reply from-sweetdaytona: 4 times in the past week?
18:23:25: Reply from-anonhault: okay but its been like 5 days and i havent gotten any notes and asked questions in every ticket about what i can do or cant
18:23:31: Reply from-anonhault: i shouldnt deserve this
18:23:46: Reply from-sweetdaytona: No I'm sorry. Appeal the ban on the forum if you disagree.
18:23:56: Reply from-sweetdaytona: You've been given enough chances
18:23:56: Reply from-anonhault: okay...
18:24:03: Reply from-anonhault: i stopped...
18:24:32: Reply from-anonhault: its because you were my last warn and said to not get away with self-antag so now you're banning me
18:25:02: Reply from-sweetdaytona: Yes, that's how warnings work. You've had 3 others from different admins before me in the past week
18:25:14: Reply from-anonhault: yeah and you were my last one...
18:25:27: Reply from-anonhault: 29th of january and now its the 5th of feb
18:25:32: Reply from-anonhault: a week without notes..
18:25:53: Reply from-anonhault: and because im walking around instead of doing my job which im bored of this round you are saying i am trying to get willingly converted.
18:26:03: Reply from-anonhault: even though i couldve just went to dorms again and again and asked
18:26:09: Reply from-anonhault: cmon..
18:26:35: Reply from-anonhault: like i was even talking to you right now and i got gibbed and stunned because i stood in dorms...
18:26:52: Reply from-sweetdaytona: I'm not sure if you realise but most people go months or even years without notes, you've had 5 for very similar reasons. Clearly the message isn't getting across
18:27:04: Reply from-anonhault: it is...
18:27:10: Reply from-sweetdaytona: In the space of just over a week might I add
18:27:27: Reply from-anonhault: yeah because you are on my case for willingly converting myself when im not..
18:27:40: Reply from-sweetdaytona: Did you seriously just take a cultist ghost role?
18:27:50: Reply from-anonhault: what...
18:28:04: Reply from-anonhault: he's dying to toxins anyways
18:28:28: Reply from-anonhault: i just wanna play and ive asked and been careful in my past tickets. i really just walked around and was just vibing
18:28:38: Reply from-anonhault: ive been in a fight where i can retaliate why would i want to be a cultist
18:30:25: Ticket Opened by-anonhault: are you still here\?
18:30:46: Reply from-anonhault: test
18:31:31: Sweet Daytona/(Dakota Stafford) has created a temporary 1 month server ban for AnonHault.
18:31:33: Resolved by Sweet Daytona
---- No futher messages ----

As you can see here I have been careful with my past tickets

You said you gave me the benefit of the doubt for the first one which that clears that record which is the one about the clown throwing me and stunning me.

So the reason you are banning me for 30 days is because I jokingly lied down on a rune with about 3-4 people around me including at least one security officer which has probably been mindshielded to protect against conversion

And whilst I was talking to you I get converted, based.
Which you call is my third willing conversion case even though I was literally distracted.

So really the main one we're looking at is the one about the clowns in the restroom you claimed was full of runes which was clean and there was just two people standing there which I came up to and got thrown downwards and stunned quickly.

I would like to request a headmins review. I don't care if it takes weeks at this point, I shouldn't of been banned in the first place, not 30 days anyways.

You were my last warning 6 days apart since I've been careful and asked about everything in tickets from there on, And because this is the time-gap where you haven't talked to me so you think I haven't improved is probably why you have decided on these punishments but I changed to be more thought-out of what I'm doing, I'm sure some admins can vouch ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but favouritism and that big transparency thing.

Also the reason I logged off last time we spoke is not a me issue. My router goes off at 23:00 which I warned you pre-emptively about and that is my apologies.

Headmins review please <3
Tearling
Byond Username: Tearling

Post by Tearling » #629024

anonhaultbymso wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:14 pm which clown then said 'draw rune' if you look at the log screenshots I have provided above its somewhere there I believe.
Here is the exact moment in the logs where the clown began to stun, shackle, and tell the other cultist to "draw rune" as Anonhault says.

Code: Select all

[2022-02-05 18:09:09.117] ATTACK: Mazur907/(Jester) has used a cult spell on AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) with Stun (NEWHP: 78)  (Restrooms (131,158,2))
[2022-02-05 18:09:11.147] ATTACK: Mazur907/(Jester) has used a cult spell on AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) with Shadow Shackles (NEWHP: 78)  (Restrooms (131,158,2))
[2022-02-05 18:09:12.226] ATTACK: Mazur907/(Jester) has grabbed AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) passive grab (NEWHP: 78)  (Restrooms (131,158,2))
[2022-02-05 18:09:14.222] ATTACK: Mazur907/(Jester) has shackled AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) (NEWHP: 78)  (Restrooms (131,158,2))
[2022-02-05 18:09:14.237] SAY: 18:09:14.237] SAY: Mazur907/(Jester) "draw rune" (Restrooms (131,158,2))
anonhaultbymso wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:14 pm There were no runes in the restroom when I came in, so that's wrong, as you said clown and some other guy was there.
It seems like there were runes in the bathroom, as seen in the logs here

[2022-02-05 18:06:20.879] ATTACK: Redneptune1/(Lewis Gaiilard) has been converted to the cult of Nar'Sie! (Restrooms (135,163,2))
However, judging by the coordinates, they were hidden in a part of the bathroom Dalton could not see. I've made an image with the coordinates here.
anonhaultbymso

Post by anonhaultbymso » #629060

► Show Spoiler
What he said.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #629084

Reminder to everyone here that you must link where you're getting your logs from.

https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/ter ... 6/game.txt

In case anyone was as curious as I, nobody this round got the Conceal Presence spell either, so any rune placed was always visible.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
anonhaultbymso

Post by anonhaultbymso » #629117

Just so everyone knows, I did not come into contact with the rune in the showers. They made a new rune for me two tiles under the maints doors.

I had no idea that rune in that shower area existed, and the door wasn't open, yeah sure no conceal spell was used but there were no runes where I went.
Sweet Daytona

Post by Sweet Daytona » #629131

Tearling wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:03 am
anonhaultbymso wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:14 pm which clown then said 'draw rune' if you look at the log screenshots I have provided above its somewhere there I believe.
Here is the exact moment in the logs where the clown began to stun, shackle, and tell the other cultist to "draw rune" as Anonhault says.

[2022-02-05 18:09:09.117] ATTACK: Mazur907/(Jester) has used a cult spell on AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) with Stun (NEWHP: 78)  (Restrooms (131,158,2))
[2022-02-05 18:09:11.147] ATTACK: Mazur907/(Jester) has used a cult spell on AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) with Shadow Shackles (NEWHP: 78)  (Restrooms (131,158,2))
[2022-02-05 18:09:12.226] ATTACK: Mazur907/(Jester) has grabbed AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) passive grab (NEWHP: 78)  (Restrooms (131,158,2))
[2022-02-05 18:09:14.222] ATTACK: Mazur907/(Jester) has shackled AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) (NEWHP: 78)  (Restrooms (131,158,2))
[2022-02-05 18:09:14.237] SAY: 18:09:14.237] SAY: Mazur907/(Jester) "draw rune" (Restrooms (131,158,2))
anonhaultbymso wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:14 pm There were no runes in the restroom when I came in, so that's wrong, as you said clown and some other guy was there.
It seems like there were runes in the bathroom, as seen in the logs here

[2022-02-05 18:06:20.879] ATTACK: Redneptune1/(Lewis Gaiilard) has been converted to the cult of Nar'Sie! (Restrooms (135,163,2))
However, judging by the coordinates, they were hidden in a part of the bathroom Dalton could not see. I've made an image with the coordinates here.
While I appreciate the effort put in here, this event is the second time that Dalton was stunned in the restroom to be converted, after a previous attempt was thwarted by the detective. He was well aware that the cult were active there.
Tearling

Post by Tearling » #629230

Sweet Daytona wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:10 pm While I appreciate the effort put in here, this event is the second time that Dalton was stunned in the restroom to be converted, after a previous attempt was thwarted by the detective. He was well aware that the cult were active there.
When was the first time then? Because the event in which I was getting the logs from were just before the detective began to fire on Jester, the person trying to convert Dalton.
Here are the attack logs, I removed everything that didn't happen in the area in that short period of time:

[2022-02-05 18:09:22.655] ATTACK: Vaikas/(Shayla Elderson) has fired at Mazur907/(Jester) with .38 bullet from Fore Maintenance (NEWHP: 84)  (Fore Maintenance (130,162,2))
[2022-02-05 18:09:22.736] ATTACK: Vaikas/(Shayla Elderson) has shot Mazur907/(Jester) with .38 bullet (NEWHP: 84)  (Fore Maintenance (130,162,2))
[2022-02-05 18:09:22.737] ATTACK: Vaikas/(Shayla Elderson) has shot Mazur907/(Jester) with .38 bullet (NEWHP: 84)  (Fore Maintenance (130,162,2))
[2022-02-05 18:09:23.412] ATTACK: Vaikas/(Shayla Elderson) has fired at Mazur907/(Jester) with .38 bullet from Fore Maintenance (NEWHP: 59)  (Fore Maintenance (130,162,2))
[2022-02-05 18:09:23.416] ATTACK: Vaikas/(Shayla Elderson) has shot Mazur907/(Jester) with .38 bullet (NEWHP: 59)  (Fore Maintenance (130,162,2))
[2022-02-05 18:09:23.418] ATTACK: Vaikas/(Shayla Elderson) has shot Mazur907/(Jester) with .38 bullet (NEWHP: 59)  (Fore Maintenance (130,162,2))
[2022-02-05 18:09:23.421] ATTACK: Mazur907/(Jester) has suffered: Minor Breakage to head | Damage: 25 (rolled 48/90.5975) | WB: -20 | BWB: 10 (Fore Maintenance (130,161,2))
(More shots were fired, but you get the point)

Was he saved by the detective twice? There seems to be a bit of confusion over the series of events.
anonhaultbymso

Post by anonhaultbymso » #629293

► Show Spoiler
While I appreciate the effort put in here, this event is the second time that Dalton was stunned in the restroom to be converted, after a previous attempt was thwarted by the detective. He was well aware that the cult were active there.
Just to make sure are you okay?

I told you in tickets that is was a joke and you said you gave me the benefit of the doubt, I lied on the rune as a joke and people around me (atleast 3-4), were saying fuu majin and that, I was just chilling around as botany is a tedious job and I was hunting cultists with no intention of getting converted as I went with an engineer to look for a suspected one and we built a whole crew monitoring consoles bla bla.

Previous attempt was because I was thrown and stunned quickly and I couldn't react fast enough. It's literally as simple as that... No willingness was here. I didn't stand still I literally said in chat 'YOU CAME AT THE PERFECT TIME' as if that wasn't simpler enough.

If you are 'well aware' it doesn't mean you are willing to be converted, I went into unisex bathrooms instead of dorm doors as I said before a million times to avoid getting converted instantly which shows that it was not on my mindset to just go find a cultist and get converted.

In the worry it is getting lost in the messages, I'd like to request a headmin review and that <3

I can have fun and witness cult with my own eyes yes or no?
doesnt mean im willing to be converted because i didnt react to a two tile fast hit and run stun
mans not superman
anonhaultbymso

Post by anonhaultbymso » #629295

Idk if anyone wants to dig into the past rounds where chief engineer came to botany on tram-station and literally asked me if I wanted to join and I said no and didn't even open the door like...

doesnt prove anything but cultist isnt really that fun for me
anonhaultbymso

Post by anonhaultbymso » #629296

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIsoTMOGIkM
Refer to 0:44 of this video.

THIS IS WILLINGNESS TO CONVERT
Sweet Daytona

Post by Sweet Daytona » #629372

Tearling wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:26 am
Sweet Daytona wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:10 pm While I appreciate the effort put in here, this event is the second time that Dalton was stunned in the restroom to be converted, after a previous attempt was thwarted by the detective. He was well aware that the cult were active there.
When was the first time then? Because the event in which I was getting the logs from were just before the detective began to fire on Jester, the person trying to convert Dalton.
Here are the attack logs, I removed everything that didn't happen in the area in that short period of time:

[2022-02-05 18:09:22.655] ATTACK: Vaikas/(Shayla Elderson) has fired at Mazur907/(Jester) with .38 bullet from Fore Maintenance (NEWHP: 84)  (Fore Maintenance (130,162,2))
[2022-02-05 18:09:22.736] ATTACK: Vaikas/(Shayla Elderson) has shot Mazur907/(Jester) with .38 bullet (NEWHP: 84)  (Fore Maintenance (130,162,2))
[2022-02-05 18:09:22.737] ATTACK: Vaikas/(Shayla Elderson) has shot Mazur907/(Jester) with .38 bullet (NEWHP: 84)  (Fore Maintenance (130,162,2))
[2022-02-05 18:09:23.412] ATTACK: Vaikas/(Shayla Elderson) has fired at Mazur907/(Jester) with .38 bullet from Fore Maintenance (NEWHP: 59)  (Fore Maintenance (130,162,2))
[2022-02-05 18:09:23.416] ATTACK: Vaikas/(Shayla Elderson) has shot Mazur907/(Jester) with .38 bullet (NEWHP: 59)  (Fore Maintenance (130,162,2))
[2022-02-05 18:09:23.418] ATTACK: Vaikas/(Shayla Elderson) has shot Mazur907/(Jester) with .38 bullet (NEWHP: 59)  (Fore Maintenance (130,162,2))
[2022-02-05 18:09:23.421] ATTACK: Mazur907/(Jester) has suffered: Minor Breakage to head | Damage: 25 (rolled 48/90.5975) | WB: -20 | BWB: 10 (Fore Maintenance (130,161,2))
(More shots were fired, but you get the point)

Was he saved by the detective twice? There seems to be a bit of confusion over the series of events.
Alright sorry that was my mistake, These logs are referring to the first the cult attempted conversion that I was aware of, which I didn't bwoink him for although it was suspicious. The second time he gave himself up were the logs I posted originally.
anonhaultbymso

Post by anonhaultbymso » #629395

► Show Spoiler
The first one you posted originally in your first ever message was that not the one where I got thrown and I said 'loving this' and 'sussy' which you said i didn't mention in my appeal but I did say I said 'sussy'.

Getting thrown without hitting anyone isn't really anything bad and I don't see why he wouldn't of stunned me first as I had no protection, I didn't think about the throw that much as I said in my appeal once again..

We're just going in circles at this point.

So the first one you are aware of and you didn't ban me for that, the first one was where i was thrown and stunned and was a fail attempt to be converted.

so you bwoinked me for lying on the rune as a joke and us saying fuu majin and that

bruh

[2022-02-05 18:14:37.034] SAY: Livrah/(Boris Mahnov) "fumajin and stuff" (Fore Maintenance (130,161,2))

^one of the people standing on the rune making a joke out of it, really not that serious. and this is livrah that i said to refer to the video which he crawled on a rune and actually GOT converted

^ https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/ter ... 6/game.txt
anonhaultbymso

Post by anonhaultbymso » #629396

' the restroom was covered in runes'
'given the circumstances a month is lenient.'

'During the tickets you then continued to walk around the general area in dorms'

^ stood still outside the unisex restrooms infront of dorm access doors which is why i took the restroom route in the firsttt place like for the trillionth timeee and i got converted talking to you in tickets and it was not willingly... because i was uh-- talking to you in tickets?

just realised the guy said it in maints '(Fore Maintenance (130,161,2))'

so like they didnt even come close to the rune i technically just layed on it.

im getting aids
Tearling

Post by Tearling » #629499

Sweet Daytona wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:01 pm Alright sorry that was my mistake, These logs are referring to the first the cult attempted conversion that I was aware of, which I didn't bwoink him for although it was suspicious. The second time he gave himself up were the logs I posted originally.
The logs you posted originally were... these, right?
Sweet Daytona wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:19 pm Hi thanks for appealing

I'll be blunt, I saw you willingly try to be converted in real time twice, no effort was given either time. You walked in and were passively grabbed and not even stunned until you were thrown onto a offer rune, there was no attempt to flee, no futile fight, just a few dumb remarks by yourself. Which you've strangely forgotten to mention in your appeal;-

[18:08:52] AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) (Restrooms (131,158,2)) (Event #111) "loving this"
[18:08:53] AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) (Restrooms (131,158,2)) (Event #61) has been grabbed by Redneptune1/(Lewis Gaiilard) passive grab (NEWHP: 92.5)
[18:08:55] AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) (Restrooms (131,158,2)) (Event #63) has been thrown by Redneptune1/(Lewis Gaiilard) grab from tile in Restrooms (131,157,2) towards tile at Restrooms (128,158,2) (NEWHP: 92.5)
[18:08:57] AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) (Restrooms (131,158,2)) (Event #112) "sussy."

Just to paint a picture, the restroom was covered in runes and Lewis and another man were there, very "sussy" to quote yourself.

It's also come to my attention that you've privately messaged over six admins regarding the appeal since it was applied yesterday, I'm not sure if you're aware but this is seen as admin shopping and is seen as a way to get a more favourable outcome. Needless to say it's strictly not allowed, keep your comments regarding the appeal contained to this thread please.
(removed all non-relevant logs, just trying to set up a timeline)
[2022-02-05 18:09:09.117] ATTACK: Mazur907/(Jester) has used a cult spell on AnonHault/(Dalton Spock) with Stun (NEWHP: 78) (Restrooms (131,158,2))
[2022-02-05 18:09:22.655] ATTACK: Vaikas/(Shayla Elderson) has fired at Mazur907/(Jester) with .38 bullet from Fore Maintenance (NEWHP: 84) (Fore Maintenance (130,162,2))

Those logs are from the restroom event. The one where he gets saved by the detective in less than minute from when he gets thrown in, and stunned. The original logs you posted are from this same event, right? Am I being dumb?. If this is the first event, and the second attempt is when he willingly tried to get converted, where are the logs for that event?
anonhaultbymso

Post by anonhaultbymso » #629524

► Show Spoiler
Those logs are from the restroom event. The one where he gets saved by the detective in less than minute from when he gets thrown in, and stunned. The original logs you posted are from this same event, right? Am I being dumb?. If this is the first event, and the second attempt is when he willingly tried to get converted, where are the logs for that event?

Both of them are the same events in the same room, just that the second event is that I came back after being saved and after all cultists were gone from the area I laid on the rune as a joke and as i said above in my previous thread the guy who was joking with me actually said it in fore maints 'fuu majin and that' (livrah)

which is the same guy who posted a video about cult-con 2021 where they actually laid on the rune and got converted whilst saying 'based' if you refer to the thread above this

I don't know what I'm going to learn from this and a months ban was not necessary because this admin hasn't seen how I have improved and probably logged back on after some time and checked if I was on or banned, continued to spectate me and saw me get thrown and hit and run stunned and somehow expects me to fight back, because even if I was to fight back because I got thrown makes no sense, it takes one click to stun me.

Don't know why the person threw me first, that's me logically thinking and I'm not gonna freak out of a throw I'm trying to be calmer and not get any logs as I haven't for that whole week after getting notes consecutively

I really don't know what's going on and I've requested head-admins to review this so lets just wait I guess since I figured appealing won't really do much as it got denied as I figured.
anonhaultbymso

Post by anonhaultbymso » #629531

Those logs are from the restroom event. The one where he gets saved by the detective in less than minute from when he gets thrown in, and stunned.
Not to mention where I said in logs 'YOU CAME AT THE PERFECT TIME'

as if that's not portraying a message of not willingness I don't know what is.
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #630150

The ban was escalated to be more than a week due to your conduct in the ticket, especially taking a cult ghost role when you were being talked to about being willingly converted. While there may have been grounds to shorten the final ban, your actions during the appeals process (contacting several admins in dm's on discord about your ban and trying to get it changed) complicated the situation. Additionally you have demonstrated a misunderstanding of the severity of your record in the community and an emotional investment in your ability to play here that does not indicate healthy engagement.

For these reasons we have decided that it would be best for you to ride out the full length of the ban.

Headmin Votes:
RaveRadbury: Uphold
NamelessFairy: Uphold
Dragomagol: Uphold