yobihodazine2
Byond Username: Yobihodazine

(Cheshify) - Yobihodazine - note

Post by yobihodazine2 » #646709

BYOND account: BYOND account
Character name: Character name at time of ban
Ban type: Server
Ban length: 14 days, for putting a guy in red health
Ban reason: initiated a fight by shove-stunning a player who was gathering gear in tool storage, escalating to nearly critting them when they retaliated. The other player they attacked was one that Yobihodazine had issues with before, claiming that they were the "motherfucker who got me banend a few days ago" in ahelps when asking about why they were shovestunning people in the first place. Incredibly combatitive in ahelps, use of retard alongside other insults. Began discussing current-round events in OOC mid-ahelp. "is it in character for me to randomly push people. Would you say i did it to metagrudge?"
Time ban was placed: 2022-06-05 09:00:11
Server you were playing on when banned: Sibyl
Round ID in which ban was placed: 184952
Your side of the story: admin heavily implies I was metagrudging in the note, which is not true.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I am not a metagrudger. If I was, I would have learned from history and just avoided the guy as soon as I saw his name. I reacted the same way to him as I would anyone else. Running my mouth about him in ahelps didn't help my case and neither did being an asshole but I don't appreciate being called a metagrudger when I understand quite well the concepts of IC and OOC and I had absolutely no motivation to meta this guy.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: (Cheshify) - Yobihodazine - note

Post by Mothblocks » #646712

Your ban appeal has already been handled twice now, once in viewtopic.php?f=34&t=31943 and once in viewtopic.php?f=34&t=31941. Your appeal has been denied twice. Please do not make any more.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<