[AarontheIdiot] Typhnox (AKA Alice Heart) - Naming policy note change/update request

Appeals which have been closed.
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

[AarontheIdiot] Typhnox (AKA Alice Heart) - Naming policy note change/update request

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #646711

BYOND account: Typhnox
Character name: Imitates-The-Lizards
Ban type: This is for a note
Ban length: N/A, this is for a note.
Note reason: Rule 3 - Told not to use "Imitates-the-Lizards" as a name for a human or felinid, and should instead use a Firstname Lastname format.
Time note was placed: 2021-11-08 18:48:48
Server you were playing on when noted: Sybil
Round ID in which note was placed: 172723
Your side of the story: I was named Imitates-The-Lizards as a felinid (I think I was an engineer). The note is valid, I'm requesting it be changed to allow me specific use-cases where it should be fine to use the name.
Why you think the note should be changed: The note is valid, however, it encompasses some use-cases where I'm hoping I should be allowed to use the name. I'm requesting my note be updated to read "Told not to use "Imitates-the-Lizards" as a name unless they are playing a Clown or Mime (of any species), or they are playing as a lizard."
References of good conduct: N/A, this is just a naming policy note.
Anything else we should know: I just want to be given permission to use this name I'm fond of as a Clown or Mime so I can jokingly pretend to fit in with the lizard players by talking like thisss as a Clown or doing silly emotes like nibbles on the rat as a Mime, and I want pre-emptive permission to use the name as a lizard, just to ward off any future tickets with admins.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: [AarontheIdiot] Typhnox (AKA Alice Heart) - Naming policy note change/update request

Post by Mothblocks » #646713

Aarontheidiot is no longer an admin so I'll update this to specify clown or mime I guess
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Re: [AarontheIdiot] Typhnox (AKA Alice Heart) - Naming policy note change/update request

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #646714

Mothblocks wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:07 am Aarontheidiot is no longer an admin so I'll update this to specify clown or mime I guess
Thanks moffblox.