Stiix
Byond Username: Stiix

[<CoffeeDragon16>] Stiix - Silicon Ban Appeal

Post by Stiix » #691597

BYOND account: Stiix
Character name: (I forget)
Ban type: Silicon
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned from Roles: silicon, AI, Cyborg permanently - As an asimov cyborg, lied on the Captain's Announcements that a human fresh out of the arrivals shuttle was a traitor. You have a horrible silicon history and a thousand hours, you should know better by now.
Time ban was placed: 2022-06-26 00:20:58
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 185557
Your side of the story: Was being a general shitter and got a well-deserved silicon ban.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been a year and I'd like to try silicon again.
References of good conduct: If a job is offered (James Thunder, Job: Station Engineer), at least in the case of AI, a ban check is not applied. I have played AI three times since being silicon banned and done my best as such. I haven't saved the round IDs, and if no admins can recall me doing so, just disregard this. I have also played cyborg on paradise station a few times. I haven't gotten a severe admin note in 6 months, and haven't gotten any admin notes in one month.
Anything else we should know: N/A
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [<CoffeeDragon16>] Stiix - Silicon Ban Appeal

Post by Vekter » #691601

I believe Coffeedragon is no longer an active admin, so I'll take this over.

While I appreciate your honesty, I do have to question if you were aware that you were able to take those AI roles despite being banned from them. It wouldn't be difficult for me to argue that constitutes ban evasion.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Stiix

Post by Stiix » #691602

I was aware. On the second one, I informed the admin that I was silicon ban appealed and they allowed me to play the round. On the third one, I informed the admin and they ghosted me and told me not to take them again, and did not note me at the time.

Lemme correct this. I was not aware of the first time that it would succeed. The job offer did state that it was for the AI. The second time, I informed an admin and was permitted to play the round. The third time, I informed an admin and they ghosted me out and told me not to do it again.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #691605

Okay, cool. I can confirm that you did handle matters in the way you say you did and I appreciate both your honesty and maturity.

Your history is admittedly not the cleanest, with you racking up a good few notes since your ban from silicons. I'm willing to give you another chance at the role, though keep in mind that future violations could result in harsher penalties, and being unbanned a second time is much harder than the first.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Stiix

Post by Stiix » #691606

Thanks for the second chance, my dude. If there's nothing else, take care and have a good day.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #691607

Alright, don't make me regret this. I have faith that you'll not make the same mistakes again.

You're unbanned, have fun.
Spoiler: