Ermac10108
Byond Username: Ermac10108

[Vekter] Ermac10108 - Greytide ban

Post by Ermac10108 » #700559

BYOND Account: Ermac10108
Character Name: John Oppenheimer
Ban Type: Server
Ban Length: Permanent
Ban Reason: " Shortly after my last note, started drawing "vagina sex pensi penis cum" on the floor and yelled "Warden is giving free blowjobs at armory". I don't think you're here in good faith, even if you aren't ban evading. Appeal on the forums if you ever decide to be a productive member of our community."
Time ban was placed: 2023-08-19 02:40:58
Server ban was placed: /tg/Manuel
Round ID: 67109
My side of the story: I was doing average Greytide roleplay and it got out of hand, thats my bad. I've played on Manuel for a few months now.
Why I think I should be unbanned: It was just a little silly Greytiding also I won't do it again.
References: CaptionAlkali, I've become friends with him on Manuel
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Vekter] Ermac10108 - Greytide ban

Post by Vekter » #700564

Okay, so this was like less than an hour after this note:
Rule 11 - Running around as a dark skinned character with a black afro saying things like "This shit bouta get hotter than shawty on friday night". I don't care if you claim to be black IRL, it's too indistinguishable from someone actually doing shitty Tyrone Biggums stereotype jokes, quit it. This is your only warning.
I really don't know what you want from me here. You have fewer than 60 hours and are acting like someone who's only intent is to come to our servers and stir up shit.

This was also a mostly informed ban as well, given that you were also banned on Shiptest earlier this month after joining and blowing up a welding fuel tank for no reason. I can't really assume anything other than that you're here in bad faith.

Have you played on any other SS13 servers for any significant amount of time?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Ermac10108

Post by Ermac10108 » #700569

Yeah I go around through a lot of different servers. I've played on Paradise a bit, Terry and Sigil as well. I used to frequent TGMC but eventually got bored with it. The ship-test thing was an intrusive thoughts situation and if I could apologize to the crew of that ship I'd like to.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #700593

Ermac10108 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:02 am Yeah I go around through a lot of different servers. I've played on Paradise a bit, Terry and Sigil as well. I used to frequent TGMC but eventually got bored with it. The ship-test thing was an intrusive thoughts situation and if I could apologize to the crew of that ship I'd like to.
I asked Paradise to confirm your history there, I'll let you know what they say.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Ermac10108

Post by Ermac10108 » #700594

Alright, thank you
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #700760

Alright, so Paradise didn't have anything to say about you. Only eight hours isn't really a good idea of how you normally play.

Now that I've slept on it, let's do this - I reduce the ban to a full day and give you a second chance. Stay away from rule 8 or 11 topics in the future and we'll be fine.
Spoiler:

Ermac10108

Post by Ermac10108 » #700763

Sounds good, Thanks.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #700764

Alright, it's been reduced.
Spoiler: