[DISCORD] <kaylexi>

Appeals which have been closed.
kan3

[DISCORD] <kaylexi>

Post by kan3 » #706726

Discord username: <kaylexi>
Commonly used names: <kay>
Ban reason: <Probably because I got warned in the discord for posting my ban reason in a funny image, and then posting that warn.>
Time ban was placed: <Oct 2 2023 around 9:50 CST>
Your side of the story: <Was being dumb in tgstation-general, posted a funny image about me being banned.>
Why you think you should be unbanned: <I do realize i posted that image 6 minutes before the round actually ended, and that was my bad, but i don't see why I was banned for posting the image of a bot sending me a warn message. I'm not sure why I was exactly banned either because It wasn't made known to me. I'm not sure of any other reason that I could have been banned, but I feel like it's a little bit much.>
Gwyn
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Starlord_Gwyn

Re: [DISCORD] <kaylexi>

Post by Gwyn » #706727

Hi, I was the banning discord admin. The reason logged for the ban is "Posted logs from an ongoing round they were banned from".
kan3

Post by kan3 » #706729

Gwyn wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:10 am Hi, I was the banning discord admin. The reason logged for the ban is "Posted logs from an ongoing round they were banned from".
Oh, well alright. In that case, my bad. I totally forgot the round hadn't ended, and I didn't notice the image had logs in it.
Gwyn
In-Game Admin

Post by Gwyn » #706730

Alright. It seems the ingame ban is for 1 day so I'll mirror that for the discord one and unban you when you're unbanned ingame. I hope you use that time to cool off and reflect on why you were banned.
kan3

Post by kan3 » #706866

Just got unbanned ingame, waiting for discord unban.
Gwyn
In-Game Admin

Post by Gwyn » #706869

You are now unbanned.