in Game Name: LazerBlazer
Admin: Stickymayhem
Ban length: Perma
Ban reason: Third round welderbomb in holodeck and didn't respond to pms
Time ban was placed:2022-03-18 16:13:07
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 180148

Reason for my ban appeal:
About two years ago I was trying out Space Station 13 for the first time with a friend that knew the game already. In one of my rounds i was trying the holodeck to see how it works and i saw something that could possibly explode and I really wanted to try if a hologram would explode, it did. Resulting in the death of me and my friend. After that I apparently got an admin message but since I was new I didn't realise it. I didn't know the sound of the PMS and had trouble knowing what is what in the wall of text that was chat. The ignoring led to my perma ban. In the ban I was requested to sort this out so here I am. I really want to try the game again and now that I know how to answer an admin I will know how to respond in the future.

I apologise for the inconvenience and it will not happen again.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Perma Ban Appeal of LazerBlazer - Admin: Stickymayhem

Post by Vekter » #725124

Hey gamer, Stickymayhem is no longer an admin so I'll take over on this.

I don't mind giving you a second chance here. Have you played on any other servers since you were banned here?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
LazerBlazer
Byond Username: LazerBlazer

Post by LazerBlazer » #725169

I have tried goonstation once but i was adviced to try tgstation because its easier to understand and overal better
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #725175

Okay, understandable. I'll go ahead and unban you, but please understand that behavior like you exhibited before will result in you being banned once again.

E: You're unbanned.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you