yertus
Byond Username: Yertus

[<Delaron>] Yertus - Guess who is back

Post by yertus » #728429

BYOND account:[/b] yertus
Character name: unknown
Ban type: server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Admitted to trolling a TG server based on reading the rules. purposefully handed out and then remote detonated a grenade on MRP server. when asked they said they came from goon to do some trolling.
Time ban was placed: 2022-12-12 17:57:58
Server you were playing on when banned: MANUEL
Round ID in which ban was placed: 196157
Your side of the story: First of all i dont know if i should put conrad or delaron pls clarify, second of all ive been a good boy playing yog and blackstone and a little cm im sure my sec job ban will be mentioned and im comfortable with have a sec tg job ban if it means im un banned from servers and so please conrad unban me ive been behaving and im ready to re enter society
Justice12354
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Justice12354

Re: [<Delaron>] Yertus - Guess who is back

Post by Justice12354 » #728433

Hey!

The banning admin was indeed Delaron, so they will be the one handling this appeal, unless they take over 48h to respond or hand it to another admin.

As a small detail, despite not being very relevant, the whole ban reason included the following:
Spoiler:
Admitted to Trolling TG server based on reading the rules. Purposefully handed out and then remote detonated a grenade on MRP Server. When asked said they came from goon to do some trolling. You can appeal this perma ban on the forums if you decide to actually play the game and follow the rules.
Spoiler:
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
delaron
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Delaron

Re: [<Delaron>] Yertus - Guess who is back

Post by delaron » #728487

Got some feedback from Admins on Yog and they seem positive on the last couple months. I will lift the ban. Please brush up on the rules to make sure we don't have to circle back in short order.

Thanks for the appeal.
-------
I'm not smart enough to meme.