[tsaricide/Anon3] - Atlanntis - Server Ban

Appeals which have been closed.
Atlanntis
Byond Username: Atlanntis

[tsaricide/Anon3] - Atlanntis - Server Ban

Post by Atlanntis » #75558

Byond account and character name: Atlanntis; I had a random name at the time.
Banning admin: tsaricide
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Playing in Sybil's
Ban reason and length: Dumping a beaker full of acid in someone's face
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2015-03-06 23:46:48
Your side of the story: I was playing as chemist, and had my cousin over, I wasnt expecting him to come-by so I went off make something for us to eat. As i was preparing the food he was playing the round, he was asking me some basic chemist stuff and was playing by himself (he knows the basics of ss13) he finished the round and a few others I think, and we went off playing something else. I was really busy those day's and didnt had time to do nohing, today I was planning on playing sybil's and saw the ban. I was about to ask for a lifting (I tought it was a admin mistake), when luckily my cousin appeared and when I asked him he told me it was him. Im really sorry about this and he's not playing ss13 so soon again (at least not in my house)
Atlanntis
Byond Username: Atlanntis

Re: tsaricide/Anon3- Atlanntis - Server Ban

Post by Atlanntis » #75571

Just noticed I forgot to put in the ban length:
"Dumping a beaker full of acid in someone FNR, appeal on the forum and explain why."
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #75599

I hope you know the "My [x] did it, not me!" excuse doesn't fly here. You're gonna have to jump through some pretty big hoops to get that shit to work.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #75600

Oh I remember this, you dumped acid on me and destroyed everything I was wearing on the shuttle.
You or your "cousin" were gleefully defending your actions in OOC at the end of the round, and in the next round.
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #75602

Send a picture to either An0n3, or tsaricide with a timestamp, and a shoe on both you and your cousins head. Then a decision can be made
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #75765

I don't recall having anything to do with this ban. I'll direct Tsaricide towards this thread.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #75795

I'm really not buying into this cousin story.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #76058

Well, Tsar hath spoken. Ted has the usual SOP right on this one - if you can take a pic of both of you with a shoe on your head and a time stamped apology with your ckey on it, a headmin should be willing to unban you.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you