Appeals which have been closed.
MrBrownFullFrown

[saegrimir] - 24 hour ban

Post by MrBrownFullFrown » #76062

Account: BrownNoFrown
IC: Forcewaldo
beloved overseer: saegrimir
reason: 'Lasers a borg to death after cuffing it'

This happened around 20 seconds prior to round's end.

This ban lasts for 24 hours.

The borg didnt even die, granted not for lack of trying. Hell, i doubt the borg adminhelped. It was that barking, auu'ing annoyance, DogBot.

Theres something about dogs in this server's community that is disproportionately out of balance let me tell you.

Also in case it wasnt readily apparent there was no reason for me to get cuffed at all. We were fighting some emag'd EOD-209 or whatever, beepsky's big bro.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: 24 hour ban

Post by Saegrimr » #76066

Sorry, I mean for that to be a 60 minute ban. Yes the borg did ahelp about it too.

Lasering a secborg for arresting you because you wanted to shoot lasers around at EDs is pretty shit, and no it wasn't emagged. It tazed and cuffed you because you were carrying a laser, which all securitrons and EDs will do because you don't have weapon permits.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
MrBrownFullFrown

Re: 24 hour ban

Post by MrBrownFullFrown » #76068

Oh. well the whole ed fight was laser-less i picked it up for the express purpose of letting the borg have a piece of my silent mind.

60 minutes sounds reasonable, 20 secs or not, shooting another player isnt very nice.

thankies for the quick reply.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: [saegrimir] - 24 hour ban

Post by peoplearestrange » #76250

Considering this resolved from what I've read above.
PM if this was done in error.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box