Appeals which have been closed.
Microscopics
Byond Username: Microscopics

[niknakflak] - Microscopics - Unspecified

Post by Microscopics » #85188

Post Content:
Byond account and character name: Microscopics
Banning admin: NikNakFlak
Ban type (What are you banned from?): The game.
Ban reason and length: Evading bans, having four accounts. Apparently permanent.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 4-26-15
Your side of the story: I'm accused of having four? accounts. I won't lie, I do have multiple accounts, but I only have three. I'm not really sure what NNF is saying about evading perma jobbans, I just got banned for a week for killing the Captain as a non-antag, which is completely valid, but it's been a week and when I tried to login it said I was banned permanently for evasion. I didn't try to evade this ban, nor any perma jobbans.

For clarity, my accounts are:

Microscopics - Main account
GoonOnMoon - Older account, forgot the password + lost the email associated with it. Google wants real $ to recover the account and I'm not paying them.
XDarkKnightx - Even older account, this one was my original but I got permabanned on NoX Station 13 with this account so I made another one (GoonOnMoon) to play on NoX again, because nox was autistic. So yes, I did evade a ban, but not on /tg/.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I didn't do what I'm accused of. I did get banned like I said last Sunday, however I did choose to just wait that ban out.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [niknakflak] - Microscopics - Unspecified

Post by Saegrimr » #85191

A little odd since I watched you log in on all three of those accounts on the same day about a month ago on basil. I hopped on to watch and make sure you weren't some random dude ghosting himself then I noticed your main accounts tied to it.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Microscopics

Post by Microscopics » #85193

Right, I admitted to having three accounts, not four. However, I don't have any negative history on the other two as far as I know, and I've never done any meta-multikeying.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #85194

You are not also S41NT?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Microscopics

Post by Microscopics » #85196

S41NT is not an account of mine. That's actually an account of my friends, who attends a boarding school in MI.

I do bring my computer over to his house when I go there to work or do whatever, and he sometimes uses it. I'm pretty certain he used my account when he played SS13 though, as he was playing on my computer because it is a much better machine. (I have a Razer Blade while he has a $300 HP laptop).

I haven't been able to talk to him for about two months now, his school is only able to be reached the old fashioned way: A LETTER. He never mentioned anything happened though, what are the charges accused towards the account?
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #85199

(MANUAL BAN) Evading Permajobbans, decently terrible history with four accounts for some reason. Please come to the forums and explain why you have four accounts, and why you evaded these bans. (CUSTOM IP) (CUSTOM CID)

The S41NT account has permanent jobbans. Any accounts made and played on after the bans are issued are assumed to be used for evading. I cant track which jobs you play round per round so this ban was more or less to explain to you.

Secondly, your story does not add up with the connection logs so believe it to be a lie. If your friend has been gone for months and thats his account, why does that account only have the same CID as the one microscopes plays from. Because of this reason, its kind of impossible to confirm your story.
Microscopics

Post by Microscopics » #85202

My friend Ryan never heard of /tg/ until I showed him it, as it was never on the hub.

Not lying to you at all, I'm not evading anything at all.

If you want, you can just perma-jobban my main account's head of staff positions. I never play them regardless.

When I found /tg/, I instantly fell in love. I know I messed up with getting banned this week for killing the Cap, but I honestly have never evaded anything.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to furter my claim. For a few months now I've considered /tg/ as my home and favorite server, I'd hate for my friend's mistake to influence me this negatively.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #85247

I'll get this straightened out tomorrow. I am passing out at my computer currently and there is still something I need to look into.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #85553

<micro> Hey, are you going to be lifting my ban? Weekends are really the only time I'm able to play and I kinda have like no time left.
<NikNakFlak> I was finishing that up right now
<NikNakFlak> I got some things
<micro> Ah alright
<micro> Let me know if there's any other things I can clarify
<NikNakFlak> Theres no way for me to prove your story is true, all I see is a permajobbanned account with a CID link to your accounts.
<NikNakFlak> But permabanning from the server over this seems redundant.
<NikNakFlak> You agreed to have the jobbans applied to the micro account for coverage sake?
<micro> That's fair enough.
<micro> I seldom play said roles, but if I choose to in a few months, am I going to be able to appeal?
<NikNakFlak> Yes you will be able to.
<NikNakFlak> I still don't really believe your story because of the conincidenses that make it impossible to prove but your appeal is reasonable and good so I think you should be able to.
<NikNakFlak> Your history and notes aren't the best so I am hesitant but you've proven to me in the appeal to be level headed.
<micro> I appreciate it.
<NikNakFlak> You are unbanned with the jobbans applied. You should be able to connect to the server with the microscopes key when a new round starts on either server.
Resolved