hobobiscuit

[niknakflak] anuddashoah - permaban appeal

Post by hobobiscuit » #88518

Byond account: hobobiscuit
Banning Admin: niknakflak
Ban type: server ban
ban length: permanent
Time ban was placed: 2015 - 04 - 14 09L50:26
Why you think you should be unbanned: Look, I know I've been a really shitty player,and that this permaban, and the other bans I receievd before that, were completely my fault for being such a shit player. But please, just give me one more chance; and I swear I won't commit anymore shitty acts. I'm sorry for all the shitty stuff I've done in the past, and it will never happen again. I've matured, and no longer wish to just grief; I just want to play the game. Please, just one more chance, and I swear I'll never do anything shitty ever again.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: [niknakflak] anuddashoah - permaban appeal

Post by NikNakFlak » #88662

Your notes are just terrible between your four accounts. It's really only on two of them that really stacked up though. Not to mention the whole evasion thing. Have you played on any servers since you were banned and if so, can they vouch for you? Why should we give you another chance when you clearly had no regard for the rules in the first place with the excessive amounts of notes and bans put in place. Why should we take your word that your going to stop being a terrible player? etc.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [niknakflak] anuddashoah - permaban appeal

Post by Vekter » #89406

If Hobobiscuit hasn't replied in 24 hours I'll assume this is resolved.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you