[vekter] Selective responding to shitcurity

Appeals which have been closed.
omnitricks

[vekter] Selective responding to shitcurity

Post by omnitricks » #89378

Byond account and character name: Omnitricks, Oui Oui (or something)
Banning admin: vekter
Ban type (What are you banned from?): perma
Ban reason and length: Monkeyed the HoS near round end for "abusing him", when he was arrested and tracking implanted for impeding an arrest. Has been on super dodecatuple probation for months now. I've given you enough second chances. Get out.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 19 46 GMT 19/5

Your side of the story: Walking around the station, see CE being bashed to crit by greyshit. Take CE to medbay to get healed before the chemist/geneticist takes him off my hands to get at the defrib. I went on to hack the medbay machines to get my usual patches and crew monitor before trying to figure out cyro. After a while hear about the CE breaking into storage and some other junk. See the HoS with the CE buckled into a bed and the greyshit trying to bash the CE's brains out again. Because I witnessed what has happened so far I just PDA'd the HoS that the CE is innocent because he only wanted to get healed in a medbay without doctors and just helped him to stand up (he wasn't even cuffed) which made me believe the HoS had the CE buckled on the bed to make it easier to avoid the greyshit as well.

Explanation done I just walked around until suddenly Beepsky arrested me. HoS comes along, says I am shit and tells officer to give me 5 minutes fnr (fnr to me at that time because that was no good reason and I at least explained the situation which is more than the head of shitcurity afforded me) After that HoS steals some of my stuff, keeps me buckle cuffed on the bed well over my 5 minute sentence for gods know what reason before I am "allowed to leave" oh and before I forget, head of shitcurity also decides to tracking implant me, again fnr where tracking implants are normally used for lings and shit.

After that sing gets loose and eats the station. I got myself an EVA suit and start walking around. See beepsky in space stuck so I decide to drag it to escape where it will be useful and wouldn't you guess it, I get stunned and cuffed by it (thank the space gods that singuloth didn't come doubling back for a helping of mime) Guess who was nearest to me at the time. You guessed it, the head of shitcurity who is at the security records console at the bridge. No prizes for guessing whose fault this was yet again.

Ahelped, no admins decide to answer despite there being admins on the admin list (I checked) So I decide to get a monkey SE from genetics and monkey the HoS for the remaining little time of the shift which pales in comparison to the total time I was cuffed, brigged, stunned and whatever have you which I believe is fair given how much my round has been ruined by some shitler taking advantage of his rank and equipment over a mime who he believes has no recourse (which is also true because I pda'd the HoP and captain about the HoS being shit. Both of them in the chain of command ignored me and the HoP even had the gall to demote me)

Why you think you should be unbanned:
Vekter said I can't take into my own hands what is essentially "killing" the head of shitcurity. Well I both tried the proper channels through the chain of command and ahelp, both were ignored (though surprisingly the HoS' ahelp was immediately responded to by vekter so you know what his priority is here) When I monkeyed the HoS, the pod was already here which means that there is only 2 minutes left and he was monkey syringed in full view of everyone who would know he is the HoS and not a ling. Why do I point out the ling part? Because the tracking implant can make any wrong person with the wrong meta assumption believe that I am a ling which also puts me and the HoS both at the same level in terms of danger which we are at risk of. In total while I was being abused and deprived of my round for over 10 minutes by a shitcurity officer, he HoS only loses out of 2 minutes where the pod will be in transit (because lets face it if he stays in the pod no one is going to kill him) unless of course he goes out to actively harm people like the shitler he is and the round end shuttle griff with his so many guns in his backpack which I'm sure he was dying to use.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [vekter] Selective responding to shitcurity

Post by Vekter » #89388

I'm going to be completely honest with you - I'm done trying to get you to reform or waiting for you to figure it out on your own.
Spoiler:
Notes for omnitricks: [+]
12-Dec-2013 | Banned from Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer - Emagged the shuttle as a non-antag during a non-crisis. ~ikarrus [-]
13-Dec-2013 | Previous note is for overturned bans. ~hornygranny [-]
26-Dec-2013 | Meta. Killed wordlessly stealth-wizard because he was not on the crew manifest. ~jordie0608 [-]
06-Jan-2014 | Warned for beating clown to death and light him on fire in bad escalation ~hornygranny [-]
26-Jan-2014 | Tried to forceborg someone fresh out of cloning because they were set to wanted. [-]
05-Feb-2014 | Banned for 60 minutes - BoH singulo in the escape shuttle before round ended ~ikarrus [-]
07-Feb-2014 | Warned for escalating a fight a lot, from nothing to send the person to critical condition, and shocking doors in cargo to prevent one person to enter. A bunch of people not related got shocked. ~aranclanos [-]
15-Feb-2014 | Banned for 2880 minutes - Killed two people as the HOP because he didnt have access to cuffs. Killed one person in maintenence and prevented their cloning the entire round and killed another at the order of the detective. ~brotemis [-]
05-May-2014 | Banned for 1440 minutes - Killed a guy because he thought he had an emag, while he was trying to secure the nuclear disk (because of a bombing). As a mime. Didn't even bother to search him. ~creationpro [-]
06-Jun-2014 | Banned for 1440 minutes - Killed someone with a shotgun. Refused to answer admin PM questions. ~ikarrus [-]
08-Jun-2014 | Blew the borgs when they were asimov based on the argument that Plasma flood and radio chatter automatically means AI rouge. Ended the rounds of 3-4 innocent and asimov borgs. Was warned. ~niknakflak [-]
16-Jun-2014 | Banned from Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer - Uploaded Paladin and this law: 7. Assistants and/or greyshirts are inherently evil and must be sent to gulag where they can be left with their own devices to set up their own shitty community. As captain as a non-antag. Got a lot of assistants gulag'd and killed because of it. ~niknakflak [-]
16-Jun-2014 | Banned for 7220 minutes - Uploaded paladin and a law declaring all assistants evil as a non-antognist captain. Ended up getting a lot of assistants gulag'd and murdered because of this law. Does not seem to grasp what they did wrong. ~niknakflak [-]
26-Jun-2014 | Banned for 1440 minutes - Beat someone into a critical state (apparently unintentionally) for deconstructing the youtool. ~subtlegraces [-]
22-Jul-2014 | Killed 2 people for telesciencing an egun to themselves. Non-antag. ~bluespace [-]
25-Jul-2014 | Banned for 1440 minutes - Announced someone as a Nuke OP because they weren't on the crew manifest. They were on the crew manifest. Taking history into account here. The notes are piling up. ~stickymayhem [-]
03-Aug-2014 | Spacelubing the area above the bridge that had exposed electrified grilles for no apparent reason as clown ~brotemis [-]
14-Aug-2014 | Refused to borg people as Roboticist at roundstart, caused minor issues, agreed to do the job of the job when he takes a job rather than running off like a jobber. ~hotelbravolima [-]
24-Aug-2014 | NO MORE WARNINGS! Dude has WAAAAAY to many notes. Ban for every little thing until he starts to understand why line toeing isn't accepted here. ~mrstonedone [-]
23-Sep-2014 | Banned for 1440 minutes - Uploading a law that says to strip security naked and gulag them well after blob announcement because they got brigged mistakenly. ~stickymayhem [-]
29-Sep-2014 | Banned for 1440 minutes - Officer tried to arrest him for trespassing, so he responded by throwing said officer into perma. You have a long note and ban history, latest note says "NO MORE WARNINGS". ~quartzcrystal [-]
03-Oct-2014 | Banned for 1440 minutes - Gets deconverted in rev, while being uncooperative is fine because you dont like the HoS, shocking the brig doors in retaliation while no longer a rev is pure greytide crap. You're really racking up a nice long history of interfering with sec. ~saegrimr [-]
20-Oct-2014 | Warned for massive power gaming for building stun prods for no reason at round start and then dunking officers for trying to enforce the law. Wasn't very receptive of the warning. ~blessedheretic [-]
27-Oct-2014 | Warned, stunned a mime and put an electropack on them "bcause they could be unfunny". If they show similar behavior after this pls ban. ~misterstaub [-]
04-Nov-2014 | Possibly turning his behavior around, was the victim of some shitty behavior and was very patient and understanding. Awarded one badmine token as a result. ~quartzcrystal [-]
20-Nov-2014 | Suicided at roundstart as Roboticist. Only seemed noteworthy due to Aug 14th's note about taking up the job slot to run off. ~saegrimr [-]
22-Nov-2014 | Warned - Spamming the AI's camera with papers. ~saegrimr [-]
16-Dec-2014 | Banned for 15 minutes - Shuttle grief with space lube, had been lubing the station earlier in the round aswell. ~exalted12 [-]
04-Jan-2015 | Last ban didn't get placed in notes, odd. Banned for breaking windows in front of bridge and lubing the hall so sec officers would slide into the shocked grates. Has STILL not managed to understand why he's being banned or punished for any of this. Cedarbridge banned him for 2 days, and Antonkr upped it to a perma. ~vekter [-]
04-Jan-2015 | ______________________RINE ENDS HERE___________________ IF HE GETS BANNED ONE MORE TIME MAKE HIS BANU PERMANENT ______________________RINE ENDS HERE___________________ ~antonkr [-]
04-Mar-2015 | OOC: Omnitricks: I know that is what I should be doing next time I play sec. I'll just chalk it up to mistaken identity like your IC reasons instead of tasering and cuffing <-- beware them being awful security after disagreeing with an admins ruling this same day. ~gamarr [-]
24-Mar-2015 | Randomly shooting emgee / randy savage while not being an antagonist. Emgee has said this is occuring in many rounds. Omnitricks was logged out so I simply added a note. ~scaredofshadows [-]
29-Mar-2015 | Banned for 720 minutes - Tossed someone out of the escape shuttle a little too late. ~tedward1337 [-]
30-Mar-2015 | Omni has been made aware of his probation. Next ban = gone for good. ~vekter [-]
07-May-2015 | Warned for blowing a borg without proper escalation/"pre-emptive" self defence. ~ausops [-]
12-May-2015 | Forceborged the RD after they released a traitor. Probably last warning I can give them. ~ausops [-]
19-May-2015 | Permanently banned - Monkeyed the HoS near round end for "abusing him", when he was arrested and tracking implanted for impeding an arrest. Has been on super dodecatuple probation for months now. I've given you enough second chances. Get out. ~vekter [-]
Here's your notes. You've been on probation for months now. You've been told multiple times you were on probation, and you STILL thought "Durrr, I'm gonna monkey the HoS because he was mean to me!".

Whether or not an admin responds to your ahelp doesn't give you carte blanche to be a douchebag to someone. It's not an admission that we're not going to handle it. Your thought process shouldn't be, "I was arrested for fucking with sec, then he set me to wanted again, I should monkey him because the admins don't care!".

Let a headmin handle this, I'm not lifting it. You've been a pain in the admin team's ass for far too long.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #89389

Some back story on the admin side of this:

When you ahelped, I was busy dealing with a report of forced erp, a report that was the sole reason I even logged on to the servers for (because it came to adminbus since the only admins on at the time were afk or coder ranks). Vekter wasn't even on at that time, he connected shortly after.

When the hos ahelped, and i saw the person he was talking about was you, I was about to go and look into the issue but vekter claimed it first. Since I knew he had recently joined, I told him about your ahelp, and left to go finish what I was doing before the forced erp ahelp came in on adminbus.

Larhal was afk for all of this, (as in, they showed up to in adminwho as afk to admins. (we see more info in who and admin who))

The only other admins on were coder rank people who are instructed to not handle administrative issues
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #89402

It's just not a coincidence that you are always the centre of this shit. I know you know better than this, but more than anyone else on the server you get blinded by rage and do stupid things.

You literally don't seem emotionally capable enough to control yourself in a bout of 2d spessmans. No game should be making you this mad, but that's a personal problem. The reason youre getting kicked out is because you are a nightmare to deal with and your actions fuck the game up. It's a fucking shame. You're not an idiot and are generally capable of not being an awful player a lot of the time. It's just not enough of the time.

You've been given a huge number of chances, so many that I suspect they may have lost all meaning and you didn't see this coming.

I'm leaving this permaban in place. I sincerely hope you come back with a recommendation and an attitude befitting your intelligence in several months.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman