[Blacklisted] TheTerbs

Appeals which have been closed.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: [Blacklisted] TheTerbs

Post by Timbrewolf » #90297

Bottom post of the previous page:

/b/ is a shithole by nature. It's the NSFW forum of the stenography forum. It doesn't count for anything, anywhere.

If someone was doing this in the actual forums for the game or OOC that would be one thing.

You're complaining about someone posting in the worst armpit of the whole community getting horrible life advice. NO.SHIT.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #90298

What is this sudden desire to unban people that have been perma'd for being just plain awful turds in general?

Like why even bother, server isn't even starving for players. Wait until we're a bit more dead before you pull the desperation move.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #90299

why are you so certain the first thing he's gonna do upon walking in the door is start telling people to kill themselves in OOC, we don't know that it will happen because he hasn't been unbanned yet and so therefore we don't know what will happen when he's unbanned

if he actually does it then just blacklist him again idfk, no harm done, I honestly doubt he'll cause anything in the 5 seconds it will take him to get rebanned if he actually does shit

icepacks went well, this should go well too i guess???????????????????
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #90300

An0n3 wrote:THIS JUST IN

TOP SCIENTISTS DISCOVER IF YOU ROOT AROUND IN THE DUMPSTER YOU FIND GARBAGE
MORE AT ELEVEN
Vekter wrote:The kid encouraged someone else to FUCKING KILL HIMSELF.

I'd be fine with him being unbanned on the server, but keep him forum banned.
Butthurt nerds tell me to kill myself on singulo all the time. Are you going to ban all of them too?

Also anyone can be posting with terbs name on singulo to say whatever the fuck they want. Three different people were trying to impersonate me recently. I've seen others impersonate Remie and goofball.
There's a huge difference between "lol kill yourself" and what Terbs wrote. It was essentially a 4 paragraph essay on why it's better to end your life than live with misery. If I'd been in one of my bad spots, it would have made me contemplate it, if not straight-up just do it.

I wish I could find it and PM it to you.

Also it was on his forum account. Not Singulo.
Last edited by Vekter on Sun May 24, 2015 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Bob Dobbington
Byond Username: Bob Dobbington

Post by Bob Dobbington » #90301

An0n3 wrote:/b/ is a shithole by nature. It's the NSFW forum of the stenography forum. It doesn't count for anything, anywhere.

If someone was doing this in the actual forums for the game or OOC that would be one thing.

You're complaining about someone posting in the worst armpit of the whole community getting horrible life advice. NO.SHIT.
You're completely mischaracterizing the content of this thread. Terbs was advising a guy who claimed he intended to kill himself that if he got his wrists really cold first, it'd be less painful. Among other things.
iamgoofball wrote:why are you so certain the first thing he's gonna do upon walking in the door is start telling people to kill themselves in OOC, we don't know that it will happen because he hasn't been unbanned yet and so therefore we don't know what will happen when he's unbanned

if he actually does it then just blacklist him again idfk, no harm done, I honestly doubt he'll cause anything in the 5 seconds it will take him to get rebanned if he actually does shit

icepacks went well, this should go well too i guess???????????????????
This happened this week.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #90302

iamgoofball wrote:icepacks went well, this should go well too i guess???????????????????
As a player whose had to deal with him IC, I very much disagree.

How about all those nerds i've banned for metacomms
We should totally unban them
I mean

they might be good roleplayers now, but we wont know until we unban them!

Just reban them if they metacomms again its soooo easy!
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #90303

Bob Dobbington wrote:This happened this week.
it happened in singulo this week

not on OOC on sybil this week

on singulo I can talk about how much of a faggot saegrimr is and not get b&, and you might think about doing it because it's an unprofessional enviroment

can't do that on OOC, and you wouldn't think about it because it's professional and official

the mental setting you are in when you post on singulo is NOT the same as posting on OOC.
Saegrimr wrote:
iamgoofball wrote:icepacks went well, this should go well too i guess???????????????????
As a player whose(sic) had to deal with him IC, I very much disagree.
but you're an admin?????
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #90305

Bob Dobbington wrote:You're completely mischaracterizing the content of this thread.
And you're completely ignoring the fact that someone's suicide thread was sandwiched between a thread about slutty anime girls covered in semen and a thread about a bunch of twinks sucking eachother's dicks.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #90306

See, normally I have no problem with the "just ban them again" mindset. But I'm worried that if he's unbanned, he'll go on another bender and pull that same shit again. This time someone might actually take his advice.

E: I'm tapping out of this thread.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Amnestik
Byond Username: Amnestik

Post by Amnestik » #90307

An0n3 wrote:
Bob Dobbington wrote:You're completely mischaracterizing the content of this thread.
And you're completely ignoring the fact that someone's suicide thread was sandwiched between a thread about slutty anime girls covered in semen and a thread about a bunch of twinks sucking eachother's dicks.
That doesn't make a difference.
Bob Dobbington

Post by Bob Dobbington » #90308

iamgoofball wrote:
Bob Dobbington wrote:This happened this week.
it happened in singulo this week

not on OOC on sybil this week

on singulo I can talk about how much of a faggot saegrimr is and not get b&, and you might think about doing it because it's an unprofessional enviroment
I don't really think it matters. It's the same community with the same people. Terbs was blacklisted for the suicide thing and any argument that he's not going to continue to do this kind of falls over when he's doing it still, to this day, on every forum we make available to him.
An0n3 wrote:blah blah twinks
Your point being? Are you trying to claim that credible suicide threats/attempts haven't been posted to Singulo? Given that you were here for one of them, that is beyond fucked.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #90310

It's the difference between expressing a concern seriously to people who will care and going to a Klan rally to complain about how tough it was for you growing up as a minority.

There's a place where we would take that seriously and it's right here. It's not there.

You crawled into the tiger pit and then complained when the tiger clawed you. No shit.

In the absence of any evidence that he's a shitty player you've resorted to pointing to mean things someone said on our community's verbal dumping ground using his name as evidence that he'll be terrible on the server.
Last edited by Timbrewolf on Sun May 24, 2015 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #90311

iamgoofball wrote:but you're an admin?????
Are you saying i'm not allowed to play the game?
An0n3 wrote:It's the difference between expressing a concern seriously to people who will care and going to a Klan rally to complain about how tough it was for you growing up as a minority.

There's a place where we would take that seriously and it's right here. It's not there.

You crawled into the tiger pit and then complained when the tiger clawed you. No shit.
Literally who fucking cares but you and other people whose opinion doesn't matter?

If you wanted to unban ALL the shitters, you shouldn't have flipped the table and ragequit your headmin position. I mean you still threw icepacks at us so fuck you for that, but at least you didn't get all of them.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #90312

Icepacks is a good example to bring up because people like him, enjoy playing with him, and unless I've missed something has been playing fine...?

I'm so sorry you have to watch someone you have a grudge against obey the rules and have fun on the server.
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Post by Falamazeer » #90313

Make it a permanent condition, much like the implied social contract we all abide by in this community He gets to come back so long as he never does that shit again
Pretty sure we're all under that constraint, If I were to do it, I'd be perma'd? right? same with meta friends, rape, and serial shitlerness.

So... Yeah. Not sure what that has to do with anything even if it were true, you gonna double perma him because he did it?
If you're so concerned about it, bring him back so you can punish him by taking it away if he does it again, then he won't, amiright?
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #90314

An0n3 wrote:Icepacks is a good example to bring up because people like him, enjoy playing with him, and unless I've missed something has been playing fine...?

I'm so sorry you have to watch someone you have a grudge against obey the rules and have fun on the server.
Why shouldn't I have a grudge against someone who consistently acts like screaming manchild constantly IC?
He's a chore to deal with as a player and as an admin. This is AFTER you unbanned him too, not some old dredged up shit because I honestly can't care for longer than a month or two about someone's garbage.

"But people like him!" is the most short sighted garbage i've ever seen come out of you.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #90315

This is a supposed to be a fun place people come to have fun.

It sounds like you're less concerned about making the place fun than you are about correcting any slights against you.

You should probably follow suit and quit.
Amnestik
Byond Username: Amnestik

Post by Amnestik » #90316

The thread isn't about Saegrimr.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #90318

An0n3 wrote:This is a supposed to be a fun place people come to have fun.

It sounds like you're less concerned about making the place fun than you are about correcting any slights against you.

You should probably follow suit and quit.
I'm concerned with making the place fun for the majority, and give absolutely zero shits about your specific friends that you had fun with doing shitty things.

Your "fun" does not come at the expense of others.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #90320

Amnestik wrote:The thread isn't about Saegrimr.
I"m not the one bringing up other people's bans and trying to make this into a personal argument between the two of us

But if that's what he wants I'm sure as shit not afraid to give it to. Same goes for you, you keep interjecting your random opinion into this thread when you aren't relevant to the discussion at all nor are you mentioning any rules or personal incidence with Terbs. This thread isn't about you or your opinions. If you aren't bringing up something beyond "I disagree" you should stop.
Saegrimr wrote: Your "fun" does not come at the expense of others.

I'm concerned with making the place fun for the majority, and give absolutely zero shits about your specific friends that you had fun with doing shitty things.
Icepacks is my friend? Wasn't I the one who permabanned him in the first place?
Last edited by Timbrewolf on Sun May 24, 2015 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #90321

Wasn't Anon allegedly over spessmens and the community at some point, anyway? Why does he keep coming back?
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #90322

DemonFiren wrote:Wasn't Anon allegedly over spessmens and the community at some point, anyway? Why does he keep coming back?
Off topic crap. Thanks for contributing nothing.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #90323

You unban shitty (OPINION?) player over some notion of popularity. I found this to be pretty stupid. (DEFINITELY OPINION)
You propose to unban another shitty player (OPINION?) over some notion of popularity. I also find this to be pretty stupid. (YOU BET)

Tell me how these aren't related.
DemonFiren wrote:Wasn't Anon allegedly over spessmens and the community at some point, anyway? Why does he keep coming back?
Even made a very elaborate youtube video about how he's TOTALLY OVER US.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #90327

Saegrimr wrote:You unban shitty (OPINION?) player over some notion of popularity. I found this to be pretty stupid. (DEFINITELY OPINION)
You propose to unban another shitty player (OPINION?) over some notion of popularity. I also find this to be pretty stupid. (YOU BET)

Tell me how these aren't related.
Even made a very elaborate youtube video about how he's TOTALLY OVER US.
They're unrelated because you're attacking the messenger here instead of talking about the potential merit of Terbs being unbanned or remaining banned. Instead of talking about him you want to talk about me now. If you actually read the admin forum guidelines I helped write in the admin forum you'd realize you shouldn't even be posting in this thread in the first place. You're not involved with this at all. Guess you're just looking for an opportunity to remind people you exist? If you want to have a pissing contest I'm game but we should do it somewhere else. FNR isn't the place. I shouldn't have to tell you of all people that.

Like come on you joined in this thread with
Saegrimr wrote:I logged back in just to laugh at an0n3
Could you at least pretend to not be a completely worthless admin?
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #90330

Falamazeer wrote:Make it a permanent condition, much like the implied social contract we all abide by in this community He gets to come back so long as he never does that shit again
Pretty sure we're all under that constraint, If I were to do it, I'd be perma'd? right? same with meta friends, rape, and serial shitlerness.

So... Yeah. Not sure what that has to do with anything even if it were true, you gonna double perma him because he did it?
If you're so concerned about it, bring him back so you can punish him by taking it away if he does it again, then he won't, amiright?
There is a lot going on in the thread now, So I'm quoting myself, Saegrim, What's the difference here? if he's a fuck nugget about suiciders, that's one of those blatant shitler blanket perma ban situations
an argument about line toeing is one thing, but this literately has nothing to do with anything, He has no obligation to follow the rules of a game and community he's all but abolished from, It's unethical sure, immoral even, but fuck, Are you saying by allowing him back that rule will change in any way?

It's a rule, and he'll abide by it like every other fucker playing spessman here, Or he'll get the fuck out.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #90333

The messenger took a shit on my lawn and then comes back claiming he has another envelope.
Unfortunately since you ARE kind of a key feature of this thread, seeing as you're the one proposing to unban Terbs, I have no choice but to sully your golden name with my unwashed plebian fingers. I understand your huge ego makes every topic suddenly about you, but please understand that I can laugh at you WHILE expressing my distaste for your choice of players that I will inevitably have to deal with ahelps against.
An0n3 wrote:Guess you're just looking for an opportunity to remind people you exist?
Literally comedy gold coming from "FUCK ALL OF YOU IM OUT".
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #90335

So... I guess the strategy of the day is to shit on the thread long enough to get it locked, then nobody has to seriously consider unbanning someone they never played with because they are spessman babbies.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #90336

Falamazeer wrote:He has no obligation to follow the rules of a game and community he's all but abolished from

It's a rule, and he'll abide by it like every other fucker playing spessman here, Or he'll get the fuck out.
I honestly don't care about whatever suicide notes people are writing on singulo, that's not on me.

I just don't see why we have to magically unban anybody who has a history of being the bottom of the barrel.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #90338

Except you aren't really making any arguments, you're just here to carouse like an idiot and bloat the thread up.
Literally comedy gold coming from "FUCK ALL OF YOU IM OUT".
I said I wouldn't play, admin, or host anymore. I don't. I think you're just jealous I got to make the choice to leave while you got fired from a volunteer position on 4chan. I'd ask how the hell that can even happen but given that you're here shitting up a Ban Appeal thread to have this back and forth it seems you've answered that for me.

By the by I looked into this horrible series of abuses Icepacks is inflicting on you and making you slave over. Aside from the thread in which I unbanned him and just now nobody has mentioned his name in FNR at all. Maybe harboring a little bit of a bias there chum.

This thread was progressing quite civilly before you showed up. If I still had the authority I'd recognize you failure to maintain the minimum of professionalism in FNR an admin is expected to and deadmin you. You're lucky I'm not.
Last edited by Timbrewolf on Mon May 25, 2015 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #90340

this isnt related o the ban appeal but is the list of blacklisted players viewable publicly
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #90341

Saegrimr wrote:
Falamazeer wrote:He has no obligation to follow the rules of a game and community he's all but abolished from

I honestly don't care about whatever suicide notes people are writing on singulo, that's not on me.

I just don't see why we have to magically unban anybody who has a history of being the bottom of the barrel.
Finally, something that can be argued that isn't just shitting on someone.

It's a fair point, but my take on it is that A he wasn't all bad, and B, It's been two years, and he still lingers around, he obviously wants to come back, and while nobody has an obligation to let him, time served for shitposting really ought to be over eventually, someday, He's not 2beard, who got unbanned a hundred times, he broke probation once, then went nucking futs over it.

I mean, how mad can you possibly be after two years? Did he get drunk and kiss your mom? Gotta let it go eventually, or at least you oughta
And My proof he isn't all bad is that there wouldn't be this much pushback for someone who acted like a cunt all the time, He's funny, not just in a whacky meme way, he's fun to play with and when he wants can add to the round in meaningful ways.

And if it fails it fails, Let em fuck up then gloat about how you were the only one to oppose it.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #90343

nsos wrote:this isnt related o the ban appeal but is the list of blacklisted players viewable publicly
No. It's a list curated in the admin forums. You'll have to ask for it.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #90344

Grabbin yo guns I see, did you really get that offended that I put in my opinion that Terbs should stay gone, and your choice to unban Pax in the same manner was a terrible idea?

Spoiler: I voluntarily quit because moot's internal security and handling of the boards was awful, you could look this up and see for yourself but that's beyond the point of this thread entirely. I guess Falamazeer was right!

Eagerly awaiting Ikk to swoop in and delete this entire second page and blame it on me.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #90345

It's one thing if you just posted "He should stay gone". It's honestly still not a post of any merit but it's much much better than turning this into a shitflinging contest between the two of us because you're bored and need the spectacle.

This is all your fault, though.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #90346

Falamazeer wrote:I mean, how mad can you possibly be after two years? Did he get drunk and kiss your mom? Gotta let it go eventually, or at least you oughta
Truth is i've had minimal interaction with Terbs. Its not some old grudge I have against him. This is purely "He's historically a shitter, and provides no merit to staff nor players by unbanning him".
nsos wrote:this isnt related o the ban appeal but is the list of blacklisted players viewable publicly
TheTerbs - ban evasion + forum shittery
Beardbeard - ban evasion + multiple failed attempts at probation
zakuuvahn (sp?) - IC rape and sexual assault, multiple counts
kavaloosh - stalking/harassing another player
paprika - unrelenting negativity/asshole-ery

There ya go
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #90347

An0n3 wrote:This is all your fault, though.
Something something tiger pit, champ.

EDITED BY SAEGRIMR AFTER A POST: Please stop editing your posts after i've shitposted at you to make yourself look marginally more reasonable.
Last edited by Saegrimr on Mon May 25, 2015 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #90348

Saegrimr wrote: Eagerly awaiting Ikk to swoop in and delete this entire second page and blame it on me.
be gentle

2beard(Serial abuse with multiple chances to stop), the terbs(this), and tonto(shitposted with ban evade for an appreciable amount of time)
Paprika (Suicide bate) that guy who fucked with remie richards the coder for being trans or something.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #90349

Saegrimr wrote:
An0n3 wrote:This is all your fault, though.
Something something tiger pit, champ.
I'm beginning to see

1) why players would complain that FNR felt one-sided against them, that you can come in here and act like this

2) why players don't like you
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #90351

EDITED BY SAEGRIMR AFTER A POST: I implore you, please try to remain on topic as I am a civilized person and you are clearly being overtly hostile and I am making very valid points after the fact.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #90352

Stop last wording, fuck
Saegrimr wrote:
Falamazeer wrote:I mean, how mad can you possibly be after two years? Did he get drunk and kiss your mom? Gotta let it go eventually, or at least you oughta
Truth is i've had minimal interaction with Terbs. Its not some old grudge I have against him. This is purely "He's historically a shitter, and provides no merit to staff nor players by unbanning him".
You didn't interact with him much, yet you insist he has no merit, can you not bend your ear to the people of bluespaces poll most of which at this time vote for some sort of unban probation or non, that it might be wrong and that he might have some merit you don't know of?

It's one thing to stand against the tide when you know deep in your scrotum that you're right, but you aren't even sure.
Where were you when this shit went down?
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #90353

If we can return to normalcy I'd sum up your perspective by saying you don't want him unbanned because you don't believe in second chances.

"I just don't see why we have to magically unban anybody who has a history of being the bottom of the barrel."

in your own words.

Because it doesn't seem very specific to Terbs when you also admit

"Truth is i've had minimal interaction with Terbs. Its not some old grudge I have against him."

and your perspective that unbanning Icepacks was a major failing of the system, despite how nobody has raised a complaint about him on the forums since he was also given another chance.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #90357

Couldn't we unban him from forums first to test the waters and then if he is well behaved/a decent member of the community unban him from the game itself with probation?
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #90358

Falamazeer wrote:You didn't interact with him much, yet you insist he has no merit, can you not bend your ear to the people of bluespaces poll most of which at this time vote for some sort of unban probation or non, that it might be wrong and that he might have some merit you don't know of?
Just as An0n3 can proclaim that I FEEL DEEP DOWN IN MY BALLS, THIS PLAYERS IS A GOOD MAN AND UNJUSTLY BANNED I KNOW BECAUSE I'VE TALKED TO HIM ON SINGULO, I can make my own assessment on similar players unbanned for the same notion of popularity that I feel this is a stupid idea.
An0n3 wrote:and your perspective that unbanning Icepacks was a major failing of the system, despite how nobody has raised a complaint about him on the forums since he was also given another chance.
Because FNR posts are the only method of gauging someone's complaints?

I know damn well you've handled ahelps before, and how many of them never become ban requests because we ('re supposed to) handle them on the spot.
Bob Dobbington

Post by Bob Dobbington » #90359

TechnoAlchemist wrote:Couldn't we unban him from forums first to test the waters and then if he is well behaved/a decent member of the community unban him from the game itself with probation?
I mean, we could, there's no law against it. Why would we? We regularly enforce real no-foolin permabans for shit like multikeying and metacomms, but we don't want to apply the same strict standards to the guy encouraging the suicide of other players? I feel like there's a priorities problem there.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #90361

I actually have made some pretty clear points that I'll summarize again.

1) The stuff he was initially banned for in the first place that lead to all of this he would not be banned for under modern administration.

2) Anyone he may have offended by what he did is long since gone.

3) All of this crazy behavior was a reaction to the ban and attempts to be unbanned. It's quite likely this side of him never would've surfaced or developed if he weren't trying to come up with weird ways to ingrain himself to the community and win people over again.

That's a bit more than "it's been two years and I think he has changed". Which I also believe.

It's a lot more than what you're touting.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #90362

I mean I personally wouldn't want them unbanned I'm just saying that if it comes down to a compromise that's an option
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #90363

Saegrimr wrote: Just as An0n3 can proclaim that I FEEL DEEP DOWN IN MY BALLS, THIS PLAYERS IS A GOOD MAN AND UNJUSTLY BANNED I KNOW BECAUSE I'VE TALKED TO HIM ON SINGULO, I can make my own assessment on similar players unbanned for the same notion of popularity that I feel this is a stupid idea..
Well no, I only recently started goofin around on singulo, never one-on-oned him there.
I'm speaking from actual experience within the game, even before he became a public speaking point.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #90364

An0n3 wrote:I3) All of this crazy behavior was a reaction to the ban and attempts to be unbanned. It's quite likely this side of him never would've surfaced or developed if he weren't trying to come up with weird ways to ingrain himself to the community and win people over again.

That's a bit more than "it's been two years and I think he has changed". Which I also believe.

Repeated attempts to evade, and then shitpost in and around the community when he can't play definitely screams "quality player" for me too.
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #90365

Saegrimr wrote:I logged back in just to laugh at an0n3
Fucking lol
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #90366

Saegrimr wrote:
An0n3 wrote:I3) All of this crazy behavior was a reaction to the ban and attempts to be unbanned. It's quite likely this side of him never would've surfaced or developed if he weren't trying to come up with weird ways to ingrain himself to the community and win people over again.

Repeated attempts to evade, and then shitpost in and around the community when he can't play definitely screams "quality player" for me too.
Two years ago. And you're at least half as bad a shitposter, My evidence lies north, beyond the great walls of text.

And he never really left so... That screams "committed player" I think he's willing to do everything in his power to ensure that only his positive merits make it in.
Either that or "Obsessed" which is admittedly as likely
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #90368

Falamazeer wrote:And you're at least half as bad a shitposter, My evidence lies north, beyond the great walls of text.
Hey now, I just call people's bullshit out as I see it in a very inflammatory manner. But yes you're right. something something paprika
Falamazeer wrote:And he never really left so... That screams "committed player" I think he's willing to do everything in his power to ensure that only his positive merits make it in.
Either that or "Obsessed" which is admittedly as likely
Screams autism to me. I would know, i've got a good few years of study and hands on experience in dealing with autists.