[NikNakFlak] LazyGempse - Perma'd

Appeals which have been closed.
lazygempse

[NikNakFlak] LazyGempse - Perma'd

Post by lazygempse » #274479

Byond account and character name: lazygempse, dont remember
Banning admin: niknakflak
Ban type (What are you banned from?): permenant, server
Ban reason and length: "Evaded a ban right after he got banned and was appealing it while he got banned. Congratulations you played yourself" Permanent
Time ban was placed: 2016-04-23 20:48:36
Your side of the story: I forget what got me the original ban that i had evaded but have since forgotten since it has been a year, but I was perma banned for ban evasion. I wanted to play on the server and not wait out the ban.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I understand the importance of waiting my bans out. I have played for almost an entire year since and have improved as a player and wish for a second chance please. If you'd like I can go on a weeks probation.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: [NikNakFlak] LazyGempse - Perma'd

Post by Cobby » #274483

I have played for almost an entire year since and have improved as a player and wish for a second chance please. If you'd like I can go on a weeks probation.
It may be a good idea to seek admins on the server you played on and have them vouch for you here.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Sweaterkittens
Byond Username: SweaterKittens

Post by Sweaterkittens » #274741

I am going to second Cobby's suggestion - getting some recommendations regarding your conduct from admins on other servers would be very helpful.

Even thought it's been almost a year, we're hesitant to allow people to rejoin the server who have shown that they don't honor the rules as well as have attempted to evade. After looking at your history, it appears that in the span of a single day you aided an antag in killing others as a nonantag, bombed medbay and logged off, then tried to evade a paltry 3 day ban. Since it's NikNak's ban he has the final say, but you'll have to convince us that it would benefit the server to have you around again before we're willing to give you a second chance.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #275127

You aren't even unbanned on /vg/, Yog or anywhere else notable yet. I don't even know if you've changed because you are still banned everywhere. I agree with the above, denied until you actually play somewhere and not be awful. As far as I know, you just came on to grief and nothing has changed.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #275158

Actually, even if you didnt play anywhere else, it's not like it's too much trouble to just reperma if you grief or be shitty and I figure a year of no /tg/ is worth something at least.

I'll do the probation thing. Unbanned when I get to a computer and probation for like a a weekish.
lazygempse

Post by lazygempse » #275184

Thank you for the consideration.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #275267

It is lifted and done, check your notes for more details
Cobby
Code Maintainer