Toedstewie007's ban appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
Toedstewie007

Toedstewie007's ban appeal

Post by Toedstewie007 » #21290

Byond account and character name: Toedstewie007 (Derek Westbrook)

Banning admin: Aranclanos

Ban reason and length: For greytiding/permanent

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 3:44PM Central standard time

Your side of the story: I was breaking Mayan Pete out of the brig because he knew who the bomber was. I was bombed that round and survived. We going to chase him and going to resolve it "peacefully". Security was shit and camped the brig while the bomber was out on the loose and they didnt care. The bomber killed Ian and made a huge hole in medbay. He said cameron bombed since he showed him a bomb.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I should atleast have a shortened ban for a day or two. I had a reason to break him out of the brig, since sec did nothing about the bombers.
Sven12
Byond Username: Exalted12

Re: Toedstewie007's ban appeal

Post by Sven12 » #21729

You have an extremely long list of terrible, terrible behavior. It has not improved whatsoever despite any administrative action being taken against you. Just the day before this permaban you and I had a discussion about your validhunting, awful behavior. You swore up and down to me that you were done validhunting and being shit. This proves otherwise. The day after our discussion here you are making a ban appeal defending your validhunting behavior, and it proves that no matter what an admin tells you, you will not cease being terrible. Why should you be unbanned if you have a massive list of bans and warnings miraculously accumulated in the few short months you have been playing here?
Sven Brunner, Beheader of Personnel, CKey: Exalted12
Toedstewie007

Post by Toedstewie007 » #21732

I wasn't validhunting. I was just breaking out cuban so he could find the bomber. Sec decided to camp the brig instead of stopping the bombers. I was, in no way, hunting for the bomber. I tried to tell sec that cuban knew who he was, but they didn't listen.
Toedstewie007

Post by Toedstewie007 » #21733

I love this server and don't want to be perma'd. I have had a lot of fun times and good experiences with the players here. I honestly believe I should at least get a shortened ban.
Sven12
Byond Username: Exalted12

Post by Sven12 » #21900

I can't think of any reason to lift this ban. It's up to a higher ranking admin to have mercy on you.
Sven Brunner, Beheader of Personnel, CKey: Exalted12
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Post by elyina » #21904

i agree with exalted's reasoning, i seem to recall dealing with a LOT of adminhelps involving you.
Aranclanos
Byond Username: Aranclanos

Post by Aranclanos » #21937

I don't see the point of banning you over and over with day-bans. You clearly don't learn.

Mod Note: Aran has +ban in game and is considered to be an admin, stop reporting him for steno please
I accept donations, click here
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #21944

I've also seen continuously poor play from you both as a player and an admin. I cannot recall any circumstances in which I have seen or dealt with you in a positive manner. Personally I'd like to see this stay as well. At least for a long while until he matures and completely overhauls his playstyle.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Rockdtben
Site Admin
Byond Username: Rockdtben
Github Username: Rockdtben

Post by Rockdtben » #22280

Toedstewie007.

You have a choice now. Accept that you can't do bad things and get away with them OR be a fool.

One of these will prevent you from getting permabanned the other one will get the permaban to stick.

Spend the time now to decide whether or not you want to change. Decide if the changes you make to your playstyle will offer enjoyable gameplay to you or not. Based on that conclusion you can then move forward.

Consider this your last chance if you do get the perma removed. Don't argue here about how what you did wasn't wrong. You broke the rules and you were banned for it.

I challenge you to improve as a player.
Custom Software Solutions, Mentorship, and game development ----> Main Site
Game Master: 03/24/2022 - Now || Domain Holder: 04/15/2014 - 03/24/2022 || Code Project Lead: 02/01/2014 - 10/07/2014 || G-Admin: 12/29/2013 - 04/04/2015 || T-Admin: 3/29/2013 - 12/29/2013 || Codermin: ? - 3/29/2013 || Started Playing: 6/13/2006 || "Took no shit from shitters" - MrStonedOne
Aranclanos
Byond Username: Aranclanos

Post by Aranclanos » #23742

the guy never answered, maybe this should be locked and if he wants to appeal, new thread.
I accept donations, click here