TeemingHail

[shadowlight213] MoonmanMoonman - god fucking dammit why me

Post by TeemingHail » #279889

Byond account and character name: MoonmanMoonman, Aoxomoxoa Garcia
Banning admin: Shadowlight213
Ban type (What are you banned from?): https://puu.sh/vi3qB/36b1ffb6cb.png
Ban reason and length: perma ban for ban evasion and shit
Time ban was placed (including time zone): it's a stickyban so I have no idea
Your side of the story: I have exactly 0 idea why this ban was put in place. if you check my notes, you'll notice I'm a bit of a shitler but I'm no asshole trying to ban evade.
Why you think you should be unbanned: i guarantee some guy was using a VPN and connected to my IP or something like that. can you individually unban my byond or something?
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Re: [shadowlight213] MoonmanMoonman - god fucking dammit why

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #279903

. i guarantee some guy was using a VPN and connected to my IP or something like that
I feel confident in saying that probably didn't happen
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #279907

Are you using a mac by any chance? If you're using wine, that may be the cause.
TeemingHail

Post by TeemingHail » #279929

nope. But I'm being 100% truthful and confident in saying that I am not "thickdicknegro".
Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #280080

I'm gonna give the benefit of the doubt here and unban you.
I have an idea why it picked you up and I'm gonna look onto it though.
TeemingHail

Post by TeemingHail » #280353

thank you a lot dude.
TeemingHail

Post by TeemingHail » #280358

god dammit now it says Access Denied and that I've been banned for "ban evasion".
Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #280394

Ausops mentioned in adminbus that they were relatively certain that the ban catching you was not in error. I decided to defer to their judgement, and asked for the stickyban to be reapplied.
Also, considering I'm not seeing any obvious explanation why It caught you in our db, I'm going to guess byond knows something we don't.
TeemingHail

Post by TeemingHail » #280399

well the most common reason I'd give is that there is someone else in my town using the same service provider that I somehow share the same IP with despite having a totally different computer and living in separate areas of town. I don't exactly know how this is possible. I've tried to explain this several times on other forums and I'm pretty much never believed. While it's ultimately up to you to decide how you want to go about with this, I just like playing on this server.
TeemingHail

Post by TeemingHail » #280400

also to explain how I know this is because that person is a former friend from school whom I got into the game and soon after discovered that nasty little thing when I was being banned from servers under his username. Either GreatAims or PurpleOcelot.
Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #280407

Yeah I saw the purpleocelot ban. I'm going to trust that you're telling the truth on that, since the IP part of the ban was removed by Niknak, and he usually knows what he's doing on these things.
I'm going to delegate this to ausops/imblyings since I reapplied the stickyban at their recommendation.
TeemingHail

Post by TeemingHail » #280410

Thanks man.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #283363

I'd put it forward that if they haven't been called out on anything really note worthy of late then a possible false flag ban evasion is probably not an issue. If they're not causing trouble then let em stay basically.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #283495

There's some inconsistencies here. PurpleOcelot and teeming were confirmed separate people or something because they used to play at the same time.
also to explain how I know this is because that person is a former friend from school whom I got into the game and soon after discovered that nasty little thing when I was being banned from servers under his username. Either GreatAims or PurpleOcelot.
Judging by the fact that they pretty much only use your exact IP, I'm gonna chock it up that it's probably a family member and not a friend. But you also confirmed his ckey and he's been evading for awhile. You're all set but it makes reading your connection logs a pain in the ass also because it looks you switch accounts a lot for little reason. There's like 6 between the two of you and sometimes it gets hard to tell who is who. There's also assblasterusa as an account which I think is yours but doesn't really have a reason to exist. Stop making new accounts especially because you still have active jobbans. There's also a computer ID which links back to the moonmoon account and like 19 accounts and half of them are evader/shitlers and it's more or less a database anomaly of either a illegitimate version of windows or whatever.

You said it yourself, we've had this conversation a thousand times but it keeps coming up because the logs keep growing, your "friend(or brother)" keeps evading as well, and you keep making new accounts.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #284853

Can we get a headmin to make a final call on this? Its lingered here long enough
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #284905

You don't understand, it's lifted already, he's just a database nightmare, there's nothing to make a call on
Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #285153

Not exactly. It's a stickyban that's catching them.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #287427

Is this resolved?
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #287499

Seems to be.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.