[ausops] Hard4Women - linked to b& account?

Appeals which have been closed.
Hard4Men
Byond Username: Hard4Women

[ausops] Hard4Women - linked to b& account?

Post by Hard4Men » #289969

Hard4Women: Gabriella clarke
"ausops"
Perma ban
Apparently my account is linked to another account that is banned? I do have other account from ages ago that I don't remember the names or passes for, admittedly I probably used em for ban evasion when I was a shittler but that was a long time ago, i've been playing since then without this problem and this ban has only just come up?
was playing on bagil
Have been playing for months with those accounts still active, I just never used them, and this ban shows up now. I don't know if you have a new policy or something that means if you have another account that is banned all your accounts get banned, however that would work. But i don't see why i should get banned now after how long its been since those accounts have been active.
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: [ausops] Hard4Women - linked to b& account?

Post by Nilons » #290074

>Hard4Women
>Hard4men

Make up your mind
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Re: [ausops] Hard4Women - linked to b& account?

Post by imblyings » #290237

It was a ban on all related ckeys after a player on an account with some suspicious features stole a bomb, used it to kill people as a non-antag, then logged off after being pm'd. Your accounts were banned due to a link to that account.

that being said I can lift the ban on the hard4women account, being your forum linked ckey, so play on that one only
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.