PathOfChaos1
Byond Username: Pathofchaos1

Pathofchaos1 Ghost Role Ban

Post by PathOfChaos1 » #293788

Ckey: Pathofchaos1
Banning Admin: doctorpork
Server: Sybil
Ban Date: 2017-02-24 20:59:31
Reason for being banned: I was a traitor miner, I had found a Syndicate base with people inside. I had tried knocking, I bought a Syndi radio key and said I was outside and that I may be comming in. I then bought an Agent card and kept it held in my hand. I ran in with my boat and attempted to say wait/stop. They killed me on sight even murdering me past crit with the agent card on the ground. I was really butt mad about the ordeal spawned in as the last syndi operative, and set the base for self destruct.

Reasons I should be unbanned: So I was a dick about the whole ordeal.. im pretty hard on how the lavaland entry texts are read and, I felt justified about blowing them up. At the time I was depressed I recently failed a job interview, and I may have let life spill into the game a bit. Its been a few months. I honestly don't know what else to say but be honest. I fucked up again, it was a bad time in my life. I'll try, and do my best to not act that impulsive, and against the rules. I may not be the cleanest player but I try to be helpful when I can. Ive droned up nice things, mined for golems, grew some plants, and hunted the Lavaland creatures (Shaft miners). Ive played the bio weapons scientist before as intended.. I just fucked up. Im sorry
Togopal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Togopal

Re: Pathofchaos1 Ghost Role Ban

Post by Togopal » #293832

Are syndicates on base even allowed to kill other syndicates without proper escalation??

Did they at least try talking to you?
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #293849

Togopal wrote:Are syndicates on base even allowed to kill other syndicates without proper escalation??

Did they at least try talking to you?
I think it falls under the fact that traitors aren't team antag. This was like if he got killed by another traitor which although is shitty, I'm fairly certain within the rules.
Togopal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Togopal

Post by Togopal » #293855

I thought the entire point of this ghost role was to communicate with traitors and assist them while making bioweapons as a side project, not to completely ignore the syndicate and kill them if they try to coordinate. Communication equipment and the communication ghost role should be removed if nobody uses it for its designed purpose
Slignerd
Github User
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Post by Slignerd » #293859

Oh, I remember that, I was one of the syndicate scientists in that incident.

If you want to ask for how it went, all three of us were convinced that it was an Nanotrasen-aligned intruder, and we didn't realize it was a Syndicate agent until they told us about it in deadchat.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #294110

Go free and sin no more friend
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #294301

why are you lifting another admins ban?