[Jordie0608] SinnedYarg Scientist JobBan

Appeals which have been closed.
SinnedYarg

[Jordie0608] SinnedYarg Scientist JobBan

Post by SinnedYarg » #22731

Byond account and character name: SinnedYarg, handle at the time of ban Ernesto Price, current handle Broba Fett.

Banning admin:I believe it was Jordie0608 but I can not fully recall.

Ban reason and length: As a non antag scientist I set off a bomb near the bridge of the station. Permanent scientist and RD job ban.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): Unfortunately it was months ago in June or May and I did not note the time of the ban.

Your side of the story: It was during a particularly boring shift, I was new at the game in general and didn't quite understand why the rules of antag and non antag existed at the time. I was playing in Science and practicing on making bombs for when I did eventually become antag. After 20 minutes of nothing happening all round, I grew bored and decided to liven things up by setting off a bomb. I was immediately caught and job banned by the Admin.

Why you think you should be unbanned: After having played SS13 for months on this server and others I've come to understand why the rules of antag and non antag exist. The station would be absolute chaos (more so than usual) if everyone chose to do whatever they felt like, I truthfully understand that now. Having played most other aspects of the game and becoming skilled at it. I wish to revisit the one job that made me fall in love with the game, the Scientist (and hopefully RD which I was also banned from to stop me from having any access to the Toxins room.).

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Re: [Jordie0608] SinnedYarg Scientist JobBan

Post by Jordie0608 » #22829

This has been lifted, be more sensible next time.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.