[saegrimr] Robusticles - Permaban appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
Robusticles

[saegrimr] Robusticles - Permaban appeal

Post by Robusticles » #297546

Byond account and character name: Robsuticles (Don't recall character name)
Banning admin: saegrimr
Ban type (What are you banned from?): playing on /tg/station
Ban reason and length: nonantag murder - perma
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2015/09/19 CE UTC +1
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Don't recall
Your side of the story: Well I don't remember the events considering how long ago it was. I don't really have any excuses or ways to weasel out of it, I was probably just caught up in a particularly chaotic round and wanted to take advantage of it. It was wrong.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Because I think I should be given another chance despite my history, and that I will try my hardest not to fuck it up this time. IT's been a while since the ban and I just want to play on /tg/station again, since it is a popular server. I haven't played the game in a while and my during my latest rounds I have kept my cool and composure and treated others with respect and had a lot of fun doing it. I will strictly save the violence for antag roles. or self defense.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Re: [saegrimr] Robusticles - Permaban appeal

Post by imblyings » #298243

2015-09-19 18:13:58
saegrimr
Sybil
Permanently banned - Nonantag murder, then ran around dressed as the guy he murdered attacking people randomly to "frame them". Doesn't seem to grasp what he did wasn't cool. Has multiple other accounts with shitty history.
2015-09-15 11:44:51
ausops
Sybil
Minor shuttle grief, 0/1/3/0 nade that made a breach.
2014-04-18 00:00:00
hotelbravolima
Sybil
Admitted metagamer, given a second chance but keep an eye out.
2013-06-30 00:00:00
mrglasses91
Sybil
Banned - Went around all round together griefing, when one was killed as a result of being a massive tool to the crew, the other immediately logged out.
2013-03-16 00:00:00
gamarr
Sybil
Banned - Grief; screwdrivered someones eyes for 'laughing at me in the brig'
you've also got a bunch of other ckeys I cant be bothered listing. However it's been long enough and if you're willing to make an effort to not be dicks to other people, have fun.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.