Byond Username: Pascal123

[Misc] Pascal123 - Notes

Post by Pascal125 » #303827

Byond account Pascal123
Noting Admins: Shadowlight213, Saegrimr, Jud1c470r, Owegno & Durandan

Notes:
Note 1 - Shadowlight213
2015-06-23 00:00:00 | Bagil | shadowlight213
Banned from AI, Cyborg - Self requested ban. Lift on request.
Why i think the note should be removed/modified:
A very old self-requested ban from when i felt un-confident in playing a Silicon ever, that has long since been lifted. Not really relevant to anything anymore, i believe.

Note 2 - Shadowlight213
2015-08-24 19:11:08 | Bagil | shadowlight213
Banned for 1 minutes - Assaulting an admin with a pimp cane in OOC
Assumably a Meme/ Joke ban. I have no issues with it. But, i figure i might as-well ask for it to be removed if i'm gonna bother with these?

Note 3 - Shadowlight213
2015-08-24 17:38:08 | Bagil | shadowlight213
Is a major Basil elitist. Doesnt seem to respect administrative opinion from admins that play on sybil.
I don't really understand or know how this contributes to anything ruling-wise. I'd also argue that it is untrue and lacking depth/explanation. But that would likely result in probably a paragraph needing to be written about it. The point is, i just don't think it's necessary.

Note 4 - Jud1c470r
2015-10-30 23:38:40 | Sybil | jud1c470r
Continuing the basil elitist trend by shitting up deadchat with how awful everythign is compared to basil and how our players and admins are terrible
Same as note 3. I feel as though legitimate discussion is different then "Shitting up deadchat about how awful everything is compared to basil".

Note 5 - Owegno
2016-07-20 09:20:12 | /tg/Station Bagil [ENGLISH] [100 | owegno
Metagrudge report from me regarding some other players behavior towards me.
I have not seen the player in question, this note has existed for quite some time and i doubt if they were to return they would remember me and continue the behavior.

Note 6 - Saegrimr
2015-08-09 00:00:00 | Bagil | saegrimr
Secondary reports about him regularly grudging the fuck out of Svarta's character, and Svarta doesn't like to ahelp about things.
"Secondary Report's" are all well and good. In-fact i tend to do it myself when i feel that people do not know how to ahelp or refuse to ahelp. But there was honestly a hidden history between this player and I. We fought each-other and the like because we found it enjoyable at the time. Helped keep us from being bored and kept things interesting. They had never asked me to stop and i had made it very clear several times that if they were ever being annoyed by it they merely had to say so ICly as it occurs, or OOCly after the fact. And it would stop right there. They would state that they had no issues with the behavior and even encouraged it. as... Unlikely as that would seem, i assure you. It is the truth, And had i had access to this knowledge earlier. I would've said so. Someone must've mistaken that interaction for "Metagrudge" and reported it.

Note 7 - Saegrimr
2016-02-13 16:41:23 | /tg/Station Bagil [ENGLISH] [BYO | saegrimr
Tends to be shit with Fofofo21 and VincVsVincent frequently as lizards. Identity/Metafriending server bans soon.
I mean...How do i even talk about this? I honestly didn't like these two. I even believed one was meta-grudging me and stated such to a few admins at some points. And from what i recall they only showed up every now and then. Personally seems kind of silly to claim me as "being shit" with them "frequently" as a result. Nor was i ever Identity/Metafriend banned over it.

Note 8 - Saegrimr
2016-04-18 02:36:09 | /tg/Station Bagil [ENGLISH] [100 | saegrimr
The metafriend conspiracy ends here, if either of you are seen doing this bullshit where you pull eachother across the station looking for trouble to get them escalation valids, this will be permanent. Alarmclock and Pascal123
Why i think the note should be removed/modified:Because the note in question is regarding a ban-baiting detective during a time where detectives could be antagonists, rolling up and shooting me because i happen to be a lizard. Only to get fought off by someone in my defense as a result. I feel the note is incorrect and unnecessarily paints me in a terrible light. On top of being an unnecessary threat towards me as a player.

The ban in question: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 0&p=169742
Wherein Saegrimr states. "Well it sort of is, because i'm not lifting this 2 day ban considering how he was almost rule 0 perma'd by basil's pseudo-headmin."
To which someone else replies. "Even though that was quickly lifted when founded that he didn't do anything wrong for months?" Said "Rule 0 Permaban" being https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 13#p168013
Only to be promptly denied regardless with a single word. "Denied."
Only to then later be lifted, but the "ban reason still applies" regardless. "Ban has been lifted early due to another circumstance that I found hilarious, point has gotten across. Ban reason still applies."
The "hilarious circumstance" being the detective posting. https://www.digg.com/r/SS13/comments/ ... th_for_it/ and http://i.imgur.com/mKdqxJ2.jpg
Which i pointed out in my complaint, https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 98#p170798 as-well as the ban he gave to the detective, being http://i.imgur.com/BlQ1Ioe.png as i was visibly upset.
Only to once again basically be shut down by Hornygranny.

Note 9 - Saegrimr
2015-08-05 00:00:00 | Bagil | saegrimr
Banned for 2880 minutes - Preventing the Captain from escaping as a nonantag, OOC in IC, refusing to cooperate in PMs
This relates to a ban which was appealed and closed by the banning admin "pending review" only to go untill someone merely states "This ban has been expired for ages.".
The ban thread being https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 47#p109947 The note should at the very least be modified to account for the fact that the Captain had just signed up and made it their goal to come kill me. Having seemingly even publically stating such. On top of that, they had arrived to my location with a fireaxe and .38 revolver. It makes me seem as though i was the instigator and had no justifiable reason to mistrust them boarding my pod after their hostile statements.

Note 10 - Saegrimr
2015-08-09 00:00:00 | Bagil | saegrimr
Banned for 1440 minutes - Kidnapping, beating, and giving a forced sex change operation to a person who sprayed graffiti OUTSIDE of their department. This is not acceptable.
Why i think the note should be removed/modified: In this note Saegrimr claims i have done things i had not really done. I had done one thing, which was restrain the one breaking and spraying graffiti around Cargo. Someone else, an antag i presume. then grabbed them and performed surgery. I was banned afterwards while roaming the hallways to medbay.
They were never beaten by me, i did not conduct surgery. I merely handed them over when i was asked to by the QM.

Note 11 - Durandan
2016-02-13 15:37:23 | /tg/Station Bagil [ENGLISH] [BYO | durandan
Warned against greytiding with his lizard buddies.
This note is a bit strange and would require log diving. If i recall correctly. The station was running out of power. It was lowpop. People told the only one with access, the HoP. to set the engine up or give access so someone could. They remained silent. A couple lizardpeople, including me, showed up at the HoP desk and asked them why they wouldn't and for access. Were given the classic "Fuck off ligger". Later, some lizard steals the HoP's access and detains them. Calls us to the desk, and hands out access so we can get the station set up. I'm then warned by Durandan at the tail end of the shift after the shuttle docks some long time later. I believe the note should, at the very least be updated to reflect upon this, as it paints me in a worse light then i feel it should. And relies too much on some "conspiracy" regarding lizard players.
Last edited by Pascal125 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:52 am, edited 5 times in total.
Owegno
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Owegno

Re: [Misc] Pascal123 - Notes

Post by Owegno » #303842

I've removed my note.
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #304624

No.
My notes were placed regarding due to statements you had made in ooc. I'd have to look up the exact logs, but they were along the lines of "Fuck off sybilmin", "We don't need your rulings in here".
I can remove the meme note, and self requested ban note, but that's it.

What I'm far more curious about, is why Owegno made every single note non secret seemingly out of the blue. I looked at logs for that round, and I didn't see any reason to do it, nor do I recall them communicating this with any other admins.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #304626

Most notes that are secret are only secret because they were noted before public notes were added, and public notes are good. That being said, why in god's name would you make Metagrudge/Metacomms/that kind of thing public.
Pascal125

Post by Pascal125 » #304660

Everyone's notes have been public since like 2016. Then an OOC verb to check them was created. Owegno is not the one responsible for that.

To Shadowlight, i don't recall saying such things. And would like it if you would get clear logging or something to prove such. As i recall being the one telling people saying such things not to, and being more ofa middleman in ordeals like that. Either way, it was a rough period where a-lot of the Bagil player-base felt mistrust towards Sybil admins as a result of Sybil admin's actions towards them. In my own personal experience? I felt targeted by them whenever i went to Sybil. And for good reason. Some would insult and berate me. I was even threatened directly with a rule 0 by one for defending myself with lines akin to "Why are you attacking me?" "What's wrong with me playing on a server that isn't Sybil?".

And even then, i simply don't see the point of the note. I am entitled an opinion. much like you were, no?

As for Armhulens question. Ask whoever is responsible for making everyone's notes public since like 2015-16, tbh.
Last edited by Pascal125 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #304663

You are wrong. Notes have the possibility of being public or private. All notes before the system was added were set to private. So yes, he did toggle the public state.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #304665

Notes were not made automatically public, someone has to lift them. It's just that Owegno made meta notes public and that's bad.

basically what lzi said.
Pascal125

Post by Pascal125 » #304666

Look. I've been able to check these notes since 2015-16. And had been looking over them since. And nothing is different except notes having been removed as a result of this thread. I have literally no idea what you guys are going on about, right now.

My guess is, your "system" is not working as you intended it to.
Last edited by Pascal125 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #304667

I actually did research and log dived, if any admin wants to check pascal's notes edit log, you can see owegno toggled them all to public.
Not all notes are public. Admins are given the option to chose if a note is visible to players or hidden.
All pre change notes were automatically made hidden for obvious reasons.
As Armhulen said, notes for bans or warnings can be made public without issue. Other stuff, shouldn't just be made blanketly public.

In response to your saying that you're entitled to an opinion. Yes, you are entitled to one. I am also entitled to being able to note my opinion and observations on you at the time to other admins.
Pascal125

Post by Pascal125 » #304671

Alright. Mind log-diving to the time those notes were added and checking for the player who just hopped on to observe. Getting attacked then threatened with a rule 0 when asking why they're doing it and basically telling them to stop and that i wasn't in the mood? Causing them to argue to me as i sat there in silence only to wind up with a note added regardless?

And seriously, clarify this in a way that doesn't seem like some kind of witch hunt.
Do i have hidden notes or something that somehow managed to become public between me checking several times yesterday and now. Because as far as i know. I barely play anymore and shouldn't have accumulated any. I have not seen any different notes.
All these notes have been public to me for years. And nothing has changed except notes being removed as a result of this thread.

Edit; You seem to have mistakenly removed your "Elitist" note.
Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #304688

I was toggling secret on that note to check what the logging message was, I probably just ended up leaving secret on.

Also, for full disclosure, It doesnt look like you have any new notes atm.
Owegno
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Owegno

Post by Owegno » #304738

I made the notes public since I look at peoples notes while bored and to try and slowly slice away at the massive amount of secret notes to make them public them whenever I have a chance. The only notes I don't make public are recent metacommunications notes. I don't see why someone should have a note adding to their grief score that they have no knowledge of saying they are friends with someone, or metagrudging someone who doesn't play anymore.
Pascal125

Post by Pascal125 » #304818

I mean, i find Owegno's reasoning to be reasonable. But what do i know, I'm just a player.
I was not aware of that. As i have stated, i have had access to these notes for what seemed to be years and thought it was the same for everyone.

I hate to sound like that guy, but really. Some of these notes seem disputable or pointless/unnecessary, in my opinion.
And I'd like to bother trying to clear them because i do care about my image and have felt targeted and unjustly painted, in my opinion, as a toxic player. Before.

I had been threatened with rule 0's / Bans out of the blue and i have been handed a rule 0 which was promptly lifted when it was found to be hasty and unwarranted.
Almost all of my appeals were handled by someone some admins implicitly stated "Hates you". Never did any other admin/headmin really step in to handle the case, or in a favor that wasn't to deny it outright. The notes i had been given are not very in-depth and paint me in a bad light and do not reflect or take into account anything, but how "terrible" i am as a player. There is no references to crucial information to things such as me having been banbaited by a detective during a time antagonists had the possibility of being traitors, for instance. Who then went on to post and laugh about it on digg, me being stuck with a "Permaban him if he does this again" regardless of the fact.
I feel that some of my legitimate complaints were shut down and denied prematurely or my legitimate appeals had gone ignored, from time to time.

Little things like this harm my reputation as a player/community member and make me seem worse then i feel i really am, and it hurts me to think that that is how it is and has been for quite some time.

All of this is mostly irrelevant to the notes or situation behind me having access to them, of-course. But it does present an issue where i believe it can be fairly assumed that some things may not be as truthful/factual as they seem, and some things should be clarified, modified, or checked. And if i may be so bold; i believe there have been some fairly blatant instances of admins targeting me, misconstruing facts, acting prematurely; possibly without getting a feel for how i am for themselves, or failing to look at everything properly. Before giving judgement/noting me. I'm sure you would likely feel the same in my position.
Docprofsmith
Byond Username: Jud1c470r

Post by Docprofsmith » #304884

Not that I'm an admin anymore but being a shit to everyone and telling them they're trash isn't legitimate discussion.
Pascal125

Post by Pascal125 » #304917

And i fully agree with you there. But again, I'm fairly certain that's not how it occurred at all.
I have never said such things about people, and in-fact. Last i checked, people liked me, and i was known by players for being a pretty friendly, reasonable guy.
And if it somehow was. I can assure you that it was likely a misunderstanding.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #304942

If you opened admin complaints and they were ruled on and closed, its because they were invalid, not because you were "targeted".

You have been very toxic. You aren't even a bad player in terms of rules, you were bad in terms of personality and attitude, truly a rare feat that does in fact make people dislike you a ton. The rule 0 was bad and it was lifted the same day. I'm not saying any of the notes are even really relevant anymore like going on two years later but for awhile, in adminbus, you were toxic shitty bagil lizard player #1.

I also think grief score is becoming a dumb buzzword like everything else kor says. The notes aren't really relevant anymore but they definitely were at one time.
Pascal125

Post by Pascal125 » #304950

NikNakFlak wrote:in adminbus, you were toxic shitty bagil lizard player #1.
Care to elaborate why admin-bus apparently felt this way about me when the player-base apparently didn't? And if not, Would any other current admin agree with this? Could they explain how or why they came to said conclusion that i was "toxic shitty bagil lizard player #1"? You kind of make it sound like this is your at current time opinion. I would like to know why, to be honest.

As for your statement that i was not targeted. I said i felt targeted. I suggest you read my appeal/complaint from a player standpoint. How would you feel? How would it look like to you?
I'm not denying the plausability that i could have at some point upset someone. I most likely have. We all do at some point. I know for a fact that I've been upset with the Adminbase and specific admins at some point. For reasons i have stated in this thread.

But what's the point of a lasting conception that somehow influences decisions when it'd be found to be incorrect if anyone even bothered to interact with me from a personal standpoint rather then reading my notes and seemingly coming to a conclusion based off that alone?

While i understand you are simply responding. Somewhat accusatory one-off statements like these don't exactly make me feel welcome as a player. And in my opinion. Unjustly so.

Calling me a Toxic player in personality and attitude is all well and good, I suppose. But they did the same in the rule 0 ban and, also. Did not explain why. Other then that it was based off some perconception that they lacked and did not bother looking into before acting upon it. Even stating it was because of something along the lines of "They continuously asked for permission to ban me." I'm getting the feeling it's based on hearsay and possibly, a singular opinion. Which is, to say the least. Not a professional way to go about it.

Even then, asking these questions feels like a derailment of my own thread. But your responses honestly leave more questions then answers.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #304954

I don't know what to tell you. From a strictly non ingame viewpoint what so ever, you just come off as a stuck up snob. Even your forum posts are in the exact same awe.

The rule 0 ban was from loller, and nobody remembers nor cares about the reasoning or backing because it was instantly lifted and invalidated.

This doesn't have a whole lot of relevance as you and I both say, I'm just telling you why the notes existed. Nobody is really gonna take the time to really dive into it all because really, I don't think anyone cares enough to give a shit about old notes and opinions from that long ago.

This is all just opinions and observations. Claiming a playerbase wide opinion means nothing because its unprovable. Conversely, you've gone months and months without issue, maybe because the servers basically flipped and all forms of server nationality died in a fire.

Even now, I'm just giving my own opinion and perspective from around the times the notes were applied.

None of it really matters, the notes should be toasted because relevance is minimal and caring about it from an admin perspective at all is already too much. I feel like I'm rambling but I'm also in class and bored, but I gotta keep my phone charged so I can't reply again here.

Have a good note appeal
Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #305226

Most I'll do is change my note to say "used to be", as well as add a note saying you're trying to have a fresh start.
I am highly against deleting history, but I'll concede to making sure to clarify it as being history and that the current situation may have changed.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #307842

Self-requested and meme notes have been removed.

The rest can stay, I do not believe all your notes are in error to some degree despite being placed by different admins. I think the common factor here is the person linking them together. If you have concerns about ways in which you are viewed here, your best option is to continue to play for a long while without accumulating notes and while keeping a low profile. Most other players manage to do this and admins at worst know nothing of them, or view them in a slightly favorable or forgiving manner.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.