Suno
Byond Username: Sunoplyrus

[Bgobandit] Sunoplyrus - Special Role Ban

Post by Suno » #306142

Byond account and character name: Sunoplyrus - *
Banning admin: Bgobandit
Ban type: Antag Role Ban
Ban reason and length:
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 6/8/2017 Probably around 12:40-12:50 PM GMT
Server: Sybil
Your side of the story: I've been randomly selected to play as a nuke operative and make a station blow up, I finish spending my shared TC, after minutes of planning, boredom ensues, I think "what would be a good way to play a prank?" '*deathgasp', for my surprise it actually made me blow up, embarrassment ensued and I just left the server without explaining myself.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I do understand how can it be bad, but I cannot explain as it was an inconvenient mistake that I regret fully.

I might be lacking some information, I'm not really into the whole forum/logs thing, I assume this will suffice.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Re: [Bgobandit] Sunoplyrus - Special Role Ban

Post by bandit » #306258

Hi, thanks for the reply.

So all of this checks out, just know in future that nuke ops start with an explosive implant, which deathgasping activates. Obviously it's OK to do it on the station when there's crew, but if you're on the shuttle or base it results in... this.

Also always best to stay online in situations like this rather than to log off, sure it might be embarrassing but these bans are mostly to get you to explain yourself.

Ban's lifted.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls