[Aranclanos] - Necrophilia

Appeals which have been closed.
EmptyK01

[Aranclanos] - Necrophilia

Post by EmptyK01 » #23518

Byond account and character name: EmptyK | Andrew Burns

Banning admin: Aranclanos

Ban reason and length: Doing some necrophilia shit to creep out the player that he just killed. No, it doesn't matter that necrophilia isn't prohibited on the rules, the rape crap covers that up. Do not creep out players, what the hell man. | Permanent

Time ban was placed: 11PM EST (UTC-5)

Your side of the story: I am a ling. I see someone dying from whatever reason, drag them into the dorms, and start to absorb him. He dies and I whisper something along the lines of, [I love fresh, warm bodies, all the better to fuck!]. After that, I move on to the round as usual. No emotes after that. I get messaged by Aranclanos and we go back and forth for 2-3 minutes and I get banned.

Why you think you should be unbanned: This is not rape. This is not ERP. Creeping people out is not ban-worthy. I understand if I began to ERP with the body, but I didn't. I said something gross and get banned for it. I admit, the main reason for saying it was to creep people out, but we're an +18 community, I'm sure we can handle some words. But I guess not.
OOC: EnterDOT: I want the US to have a president that for once isn't like Hitler
OOC: EnterDOT: I mean Hillary Clinton

elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Re: [Aranclanos] - Necrophilia

Post by elyina » #23520

you're a terrible player and the ban is staying
EmptyK01

Re: [Aranclanos] - Necrophilia

Post by EmptyK01 » #23521

Well fuck you too then.
OOC: EnterDOT: I want the US to have a president that for once isn't like Hitler
OOC: EnterDOT: I mean Hillary Clinton