Appeals which have been closed.
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

[Feem] Calzilla1 - (((Head job ban)))

Post by calzilla1 » #311033

Byond account and character name: calzilla1/Heinrich Ulz
Banning admin: Feemjmeem
Ban Type: Head Ban
Ban Reason/Length: Uploaded the following law at roundstart, then disconnected for about 15 minutes: "Jews are not human and must be exterminated. The Head of Security and The Captain may designate who is a Jew." Came back, awhile later called the shuttle with a meme reason ("CRAWLING IN MY SKIN") and suicided as captain. You've suicided as a head before and picked up a ban for it. You've been reported as having uploaded this kind of law in the past. This headban is mostly for the previous headban and the suicide, but you really need to cool it with the bad laws, too. Until appealed (perma)
Time:2017-06-20 23:45:12 EDT
Server: Sybil 4 ever
My side of the story: So I join, name the station a meme name and gather my stuff. The HoS was making anti-Semitic comments so I decided I was going to roll with it, maybe the admins could have a space Jew invasion or something. I made a law in where jews were non-human and the HoS and captain could only designate blah blah blah. The AI locked me in the upload. It broke it's own laws multiple times but I digress. But then some internal politics came up and I needed to leave soon. So, I took a shower (It was something formal ok?) and came back to quickly see how things were doing. Still locked inside the upload and the AI was still dis-obeying it's laws. I needed to leave soon so I reseted the AI, called the shuttle ( I knew it was going to be recalled), and suicided ( I A-Helped after doing it to say that there was something I needed to do so I could not be there). The HoP and HoS were still alive and active so I thought hey, they can take over for me.
Why I should be unbanned: I don't play head often, but I don't suicide when I get it. I only left because there was something happening IRL that I couldn't wiggle my way out of.
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Re: [Feem] Calzilla1 - (((Head job ban)))

Post by feem » #311040

After re-reading your notes, I agree that your previous suicides that were noted were supermatter suicides, NOT headroles, and that you didn't get a headban, you got an engineering ban. Sorry about that.

That having been said, there are still some outstanding things:

1) Suiciding as captain is no-go. Ahelp, rather than suicide (not ahelping after suiciding), so we can replace you if it's necessary based upon the roundtype.
2) Admins aren't likely to have a "space jew invasion." I got at least two players ahelping about that law, only one of them silicon.
3) You have a history of this attitude. You've played the racist-against-lizards card repeatedly and you even did the ((())) meme in this ban request. Don't be a dick.

I'll remove the ban and modify the note next time I'm in-game. Please show some decorum as captain. Unnecessary and shitty nonhumaning without cause (i.e. no loud antags, at roundstart) isn't cool.
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Re: [Feem] Calzilla1 - (((Head job ban)))

Post by feem » #311042

Ban removed, notes modified:

"Head ban until appealed. Uploaded the following law at roundstart, then disconnected for about 15 minutes: \"Jews are not human and must be exterminated. The Head of Security and The Captain may designate who is a Jew.\" Came back, awhile later called the shuttle with a meme reason (\"CRAWLING IN MY SKIN\") and suicided as captain. Suicide as a head is bad. You\'ve been reported as having uploaded this kind of law in the past. This headban is mostly for the suicide, but you really need to cool it with the bad laws, too."