[ikarrus]Theroboticone- OOC in IC

Appeals which have been closed.
Theroboticone

[ikarrus]Theroboticone- OOC in IC

Post by Theroboticone » #23752

Byond name:Theroboticone Character name: Unlucky Luke
Banning admin: Ikarrus
Ban reason and length: Stated "round" instead of "shift", when I came back into game got a longer ban after explaining brain deadness IC
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 11:27 EST
Your side of the story: I know this isn't a perma-ban, but I think the adminship here is really poor.

So, I was in robotics and stated, "The crew this round seems very autistic." Ikarrus then messaged me saying something along the lines of, "Are you sure you mean rounds?" I replied back with a sarcastic reponse and was then banned. When I came back, I stated that some mystic god faggot made me go brain dead and was banned for an hour.
Why you think you should be unbanned: This is a really diminutive violation, if there even IS a violation here. I think round and shift are pretty interchangeable in character. I felt as though the ban was bullying me more than it was punishing me. I think other admins should know about this. I'm sure they'll take an admin's side by default, but I think this ban was a bit malicious. Especially the second time around.
Theroboticone

Re: [ikarrus]Theroboticone- OOC in IC

Post by Theroboticone » #23753

Just like to add that it is now a PERMA-ban. Now I feel like this is VERY malicious and very uncalled for.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #23756

For reference on why this is a perma, here's your note history.

Notes for theroboticone: [+]
15-Dec-2013 | Banned for 1 minutes - IC in OOC ~xxx[-]
29-Dec-2013 | Banned for 720 minutes - Tazing another cultist which ended with them in the singularity. You know better now though. ~xxx [-]
03-Jan-2014 | Banned for 15 minutes - Ic in ooc ~antonkr [-]
05-Jan-2014 | Banned for 0 minutes - [17:33:03]EMOTE: Unknown/Theroboticone : Unknown begins to mash the naked corpse with his dick. ~xxx [-]
13-Jun-2014 | "Getting turned into a wraith, ignoring orders, killing a cultist, then logging out. Stay banned." ~xxx [-]
20-Jun-2014 | Called out the HoP for being a ling just because he was visiting the mines. Does not appear to have a clear concept of what is considered metagaming or not, and was belligerent in adminhelp discussion. Warned. Keep an eye out for similar behaviour. ~xxx [-]
29-Jun-2014 | Banned from Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer - Outlawed security with an AI law as a non antagonist Captain. Later lasered the HoS into crit as revenge for being demoted. ~xxx [-]
18-Jul-2014 | ALT account of Dicktoucher (Long history of grief) ~xxx [-]
26-Jul-2014 | Warned for using emote "Rubs red semen on you" ~xxx [-]
31-Jul-2014 | Metagaming: Uploaded a law at roundstart declaring Nuke Ops and Wizards non-human without any evidence of either. ~xxx [-]
I play Boris Pepper.
Theroboticone

Post by Theroboticone » #23763

Bluespace wrote:For reference on why this is a perma, here's your note history.

Notes for theroboticone: [+]
15-Dec-2013 | Banned for 1 minutes - IC in OOC ~xxx[-]
29-Dec-2013 | Banned for 720 minutes - Tazing another cultist which ended with them in the singularity. You know better now though. ~xxx [-]
03-Jan-2014 | Banned for 15 minutes - Ic in ooc ~antonkr [-]
05-Jan-2014 | Banned for 0 minutes - [17:33:03]EMOTE: Unknown/Theroboticone : Unknown begins to mash the naked corpse with his dick. ~xxx [-]
13-Jun-2014 | "Getting turned into a wraith, ignoring orders, killing a cultist, then logging out. Stay banned." ~xxx [-]
20-Jun-2014 | Called out the HoP for being a ling just because he was visiting the mines. Does not appear to have a clear concept of what is considered metagaming or not, and was belligerent in adminhelp discussion. Warned. Keep an eye out for similar behaviour. ~xxx [-]
29-Jun-2014 | Banned from Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer - Outlawed security with an AI law as a non antagonist Captain. Later lasered the HoS into crit as revenge for being demoted. ~xxx [-]
18-Jul-2014 | ALT account of Dicktoucher (Long history of grief) ~xxx [-]
26-Jul-2014 | Warned for using emote "Rubs red semen on you" ~xxx [-]
31-Jul-2014 | Metagaming: Uploaded a law at roundstart declaring Nuke Ops and Wizards non-human without any evidence of either. ~xxx [-]
I am aware of the long list, but this violation is still non-existent. Could I be please be unbanned for it?

Besides, all of them, minus the HoS being attacked are either really small or unfair, such as the HoP being suspected for ling.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #23840

We're very strict about how we enforce the separation of IC and OOC on this server. You got a warning ban by SubtleGraces for it but you did it again shortly after you came back.

You've been causing a lot of trouble for the server as of late (in addition to your actions as your other key), so I'm not keen on lifting this for at least another week to make a point.

Unless a Headmin says otherwise, this appeal is denied for now. Try again no earlier than the 18th.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?