Appeals which have been closed.
Sanic III

Ban Apeal Sanic III

Post by Sanic III » #23927

[Banned by (SubtleGraces)
Account name (SanicIII)
Character name (Max Payne)
Ban reason (Griefing)

I was banned permanently for chasing someone around who was laser tagging beating them and jailing them. Originally I was chasing him around for fun like a game of tag but he ended up saying a racist word.

Max Payne says, "Your it"
Geist Dangerous says, "nigger"

So I decided that was a imprison able offence (I.E being aggressive towards a officer). I then realised that he was still carrying the laser tag gun in jail and I went in to get the laser tag gun he was resisting so I hit him in the leg with my stun baton to get him back on the bed I then attempted to strapped him back onto the bed to remove it, that is when the admin killed me.

I did not realise I was sent messages by SubtleGraces regarding my action, as I was concentrating on imprisoning Geist. I am sorry if I did not reply and for letting myself get out of hand when dealing with laser tag spamming.

However can I please be unbanned as I really enjoy space station 13 and I am very sorry for not seeing the admin's messages and doing what I did.
Subtle
Byond Username: SubtleGraces

Re: Ban Apeal Sanic III

Post by Subtle » #23932

You were messaged five times, then twice more in the lobby and twice again in-game the round after. Zero effort to respond to any of them.

Forgive me if I imply you're lying because that's about the only conclusion I can draw here. Basically chased down and stunned some guy over lasertag, that's not a game, and someone being angry at you for jerking them around over it is not a crime. You gave them ten minutes and beat them near to death.

This ban is staying for a day at the least and will come with a security jobban. The perma was purely for ignoring my attempts to understand why you did what you did.
Sanic III

Post by Sanic III » #24187

Is the 24 hour ban lifted yet I still can't connect

Also I am not lying the admin messages looks exactly like event messages or captain announcements. If I realised you were messaging me I would of answered.
Deuryn

Post by Deuryn » #24337

[23:16] <Pandarsenic> Admin talking to person who adminhelps. Conspiracy, or secret society? More at 11.
[img]http://steamsignature.com/status/english/76561198006567155.png[/img][url=steam://friends/add/76561198006567155]Image[/url]
Sanic III

Post by Sanic III » #24350

Alright, so they don't look alike I know that now. I was a little too engrossed in the game to pay attention to messages, and I'm sorry about that. I get that I kinda flew off the handle when dealing with Geist, but how much longer will I be banned from Sybil and Basil? I was told that it would be a 24 hour ban, and it's been about 3 days since that time.
Subtle
Byond Username: SubtleGraces

Post by Subtle » #24369

The fault there is mine, it'll be lifted as of this post.