Appeals which have been closed.
ohnoitsdixie
Byond Username: Ohnoitsdixie

[saegrimr] ohnoitdixie - permaban

Post by ohnoitsdixie » #314940

Byond account and character name: ohnoitsdixie, don't remember character name
Banning admin: saegrimr
Ban type (What are you banned from?): permaban from all tg servers
Ban reason and length: Permanently banned - Metacomms pair of Ohnoitsdixie and livingscarecrow, murdered a guy for tearing down a poster
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-03-29 06:00:06 (GMT?)
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil

Your side of the story:
Despite same connection ID with livingscarecrow, all communications occured in-game. Livingscarecrow is a personal friend who lives reasonably close to me and my home connection is high-latency, so sometimes we'd play SS13 while I was at his home.
Near round start before this incident, I got an in-game message from livingscarecrow asking for help building a lounge in an abandoned room. After some construction, a masked player with a fireaxe entered and started tearing down posters. I believe the player was missing an ID but I don't remember. I knocked him over repeatedly while livingscarecrow hit him to death with the fireaxe. Straight to murder isn't a valid escalation of force but my assumption was that a masked, firesuited player with a fireaxe was likely either an antagonist or a griefer.

Why you think you should be unbanned: No metacommunications occured and no metacommunications are going to occur in the future either. I'm not going to murder or help murder players that break things I'm working on again unless they present a direct and deadly threat to my character.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Re: [saegrimr] ohnoitdixie - permaban

Post by imblyings » #315195

ok lifted dont metacomms or better yet give admins a heads up if both of you log in at the same time
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.