[subtlegraces] standardt0aster - Misunderstanding Perm Ban

Appeals which have been closed.
standardt0aster

[subtlegraces] standardt0aster - Misunderstanding Perm Ban

Post by standardt0aster » #24451

Byond account and character name: standardt0aster, not sure what character name was
Banning admin: subtlegraces
Ban reason and length: Griefer - Attacking/Randomly killing crew, disconnected upon PM
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2014-08-15 03:23:32
Your side of the story: I was playing as a medical doctor, and I was suddenly pushed and recieved quite a beating. The person who did this took my first aid kit, so I chased him and beat him. I didn't mean to kill him. The ban says I got a PM but I may have not noticed it or didn't recieve it. I then disconnected as I had somewhere I had to go. I came back later to find I had been banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was banned for being a griefer, but what kind of griefer plays on a server for a few days and griefs on some random life. My friends and I had been playing on the server for a few days and we decided it was the server we were regularly play on, so I feel like the idea that I'm a griefer isn't fair. I would gladly accept just a shortening of the ban, but I really want to get back to the station and play with my friends. Thank you for considering.
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Re: [subtlegraces] standardt0aster - Misunderstanding Perm B

Post by TheBibleMelts » #24478

standardt0aster wrote:I was banned for being a griefer, but what kind of griefer plays on a server for a few days and griefs on some random life.
A normal one.

You don't seem at all regretful, or even realizing of what you did was wrong.
standardt0aster

Post by standardt0aster » #24479

I definitely am regretful, but I am also mad that someone killed me and a friend and only got a day ban, where as I killed one guy who attacked me and stole my first aid kit and I got permabanned. I love /tg/station the most out of all of the stations I have played, and my friends are all wanting to play on it but they can't since I was banned. I know it was wrong to kill the person but I was pissed off and didn't mean to beat them to death.
Subtle
Byond Username: SubtleGraces

Post by Subtle » #24624

Three days is long enough and I suppose everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt, at least at first.

Would appreciate a bit of restraint in the future. Other than that have fun.
standardt0aster

Post by standardt0aster » #24642

Thank you so much. I will gladly take a permaban if I do something wrong.