Appeals which have been closed.
Shezza
Byond Username: Wilchen

[Owegno]Wilchen - Ban Appeal

Post by Shezza » #322681

Byond account and character name: Wilchen, Sherrie Williams
Banning admin: Owegno
Ban type (What are you banned from?): server ban
Ban reason and length: permanent, Part of a group of 6 (Akesson, keekenox, Stealthkibbler, Hadrin Alucard, Wilchen, and Father_of_intervention) who met up using the unofficial /tg/station 13 discord. They metacommunicated on Sybil and also plan on raiding citadel. I was only going to give them a harsh warning for this and tell them not to raid citadel but they didn't seem to listen and instead are just going to make another discord. You are (I assume) /tg/station 13 players and met to create the group for this raid on an affiliated discord. Your actions do infact reflect on us especially when the administartion gets wind of this.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2017-07-29 02:39:23 server time
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil
Your side of the story: Friday night, absolutely stupid idea.
I'm appealing for the reduction of my ban to a timed one, I think enough was said about this incident in appeal Jmad made, unless you would like to hear more from my perspective.
Owegno
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Owegno

Re: [Owegno]Wilchen - Ban Appeal

Post by Owegno » #322950

I'd be alright with reducing this to a week ban or something similar since you don't have any prior history for metacomms or any related issues. I'll reduce this tomorrow unless anyone objects. I'd also like to ask you to be better about escalation from here on out since you have a lot of notes for bad escalation.

Edit: It's been replaced. I'll finish resolving this tomorrow since I don't think theres anything more to be said.