[Saegrimr] Byosfeer- I would like another chance.

Appeals which have been closed.
byosfeer
Byond Username: Byosfeer

[Saegrimr] Byosfeer- I would like another chance.

Post by byosfeer » #329906

Byond account and character name: Byosfeer- Jeff Jej
Banning admin: Saegrimr
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permanent
Ban reason and length:Banned by host:
Reason: You, or another user of this computer or connection (byosfeer) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is:
Too many notes about this, Snerdly joined the server as an assistant and in very short order runs to the AI upload and antimovs Byosfeer. Station then erupts into plasma and murder. Previously stated "I wish I had some cool laws". This is no longer a coincidence and the both of you need to find somewhere else to go.
This ban (BanID #27647) was applied by saegrimr on 2016-11-06 11:02:33, The is a permanent ban.
Time ban was placed (including time zone):2016-11-06 11:02:33 (Server Time)
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil as far as I can rmember
Your side of the story: I don't really have a side of my story. The ban reason pretty much captures what was happening. I was being pretty horrible.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I feel kind of nervous posting this here because I left the server on a really, really bad foot. I made an absolute fool of myself, got really damned mad because I didn't get my way and basically just acted like a child because I wasn't having fun. It's getting close to a year since I was banned and I've taken that time off from SS13 and done some stuff outside of spess. I have been trying to get back in to it recently after this break but the servers that are available to me really don't have the same feel as /tg/. I know the people and the mechanics better than any other server, and to be honest I miss the other players even if they don't miss me. I really am sorry about how I was in the past. I would be very grateful for another chance, to prove to you guys that I am capable of playing and losing without throwing a fit or breaking the rules. Thanks for your time and consideration on the matter.
-edit- I am also willing to accept any probationary terms you guys would see fit. I think it's fair that if I slip up even in the slightest, I would get axed. I just want to show that I'm not a shithead anymore, I can play fairly and maturely.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: [Saegrimr] Byosfeer- I would like another chance.

Post by BeeSting12 » #330247

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=8531

you also editted all your posts away right before you made the appeal apparently. dunno what the point in that was since everyone remembers it and admins can see it anyways
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #330295

I reverted the edit and locked that post from edits.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #330299

Definitely denied, you were one of the biggest tumors we had on the server and it took far longer to remove you than it should have. I don't even have to get headmin confirmation to definitely say that everyone agrees here to not unban you.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #330318

bye :)
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current