Job Ban (Heads of Staff)

Appeals which have been closed.
Corrotio

Job Ban (Heads of Staff)

Post by Corrotio » #25218

Suicided at the start of a round as the HoS.
Simply because Being the head almost every round is annoying.

Then I get banned with no warning no questions asked by Exalted12(TrialAdmin)

This is my first offence.
Should have at least asked me why I suicided.

C
Corrotio

Re: Job Ban (Heads of Staff)

Post by Corrotio » #25219

Also was muted by the admins because I was asking them questions and going on about my ban... Not the best way to resolve a situation.
Then I spoke in OOC to ask for directions to this page. Which then OOC got muted. Simply because i spoke.

C
Aurx
Byond Username: Aurx

Post by Aurx » #25220

Firstly, please use the template. Secondly, I muted you from adminpm because I had rather clearly told you that what you needed to do was appeal and you weren't listening to me and were instead going on about how appealing was pointless.
Head admin, /vg/station
Game admin, /tg/station
POMF FOR HEADMIN
Corrotio

Post by Corrotio » #25221

It is, Appealing to be publically humiliated... I even told you it was my first offence in this server. I got no warnings. Just a huge message saying PERMA JOB BAN.
I'm sure Admins are there to help. NOT mute players looking for help. I was requesting help to solve my stupid situation out. Which clearly was stupid.
Sven12
Byond Username: Exalted12

Post by Sven12 » #25222

Everyone has to appeal.

Anyways I can reduce the ban but I have to ask, why didn't you heed the round start notification that heads of staff are an important role, and to adminhelp if you have to leave (Or in your case suicide)?
Sven Brunner, Beheader of Personnel, CKey: Exalted12
Corrotio

Post by Corrotio » #25223

Because I didn't have to leave... It says there important, It doesn't say we can't suicide. Reduce the ban? Its a silly ban considering its my first offence... shouldn't it just be wipe cleaned. considering I wasn't even asked WHY i suicided nor warned about it. Most admins would of probably asked why i suicided.
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #25226

Most players would also be familiar with the rules.
The Rules wrote:If you take up or are given a job, which is important for game progression (head of staff, AI, antagonist role), make sure you actually do that job. If you find yourself unable to do this due to real life circumstances, just let an admin know (adminhelp) before you leave, please.
Suicide is functionally the same as going AFK; it means you're no longer in the round.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
Corrotio

Post by Corrotio » #25228

I am familiar with the rules... Doesn't mean i know Every rule.

Not every player is perfect. I don't care. I play for fun, But there is no fun being the HoS repeatidly round after round. I learned my lesson. I got bloody job banned for it. considering its my first offence I find it quite silly that I wasn't even approached about it. as i said in previous posts most ADMINS request an explanation as to why suicide was done.

In my case - I was repeatedly HoS... I have ALL the preferences set to LOW. but HoS seems to be the ALWAYS for me.
Sven12
Byond Username: Exalted12

Post by Sven12 » #25233

I'm lifting this because like you say it's the first time it's happened. Next time please adminhelp or something.
Sven Brunner, Beheader of Personnel, CKey: Exalted12