Appeals which have been closed.
Zaffinomlb
Byond Username: Zaffinomlb

Requesting the removal of an Admin Remark

Post by Zaffinomlb » #333685

Note:
2017-09-04 03:12:51 | Bagil | owegno
Seems to like one-humaning the AI as captain for seemingly no reason near roundstart. I guess I will see if this pattern continues.

I have only ever done this once for non-antagonist related reasons and it was the round the remark was add in question. I had RP reasons for doing it as well as I was trying to turn the station into a military instillation and Promoted myself to Admiral. I gave the AI in question several marshal mandates that did not enable it do as it would with Asimov but with military higher arching control and it was in no way allowed to kill crew and contingency plan were in the mandates if I died where it was told to then inform the next person in command of the lawset and to act to make them the primary control and so on.

I furthermore to the theme promoted people to military ranks i.e. Bridge Ensign, created an anti-terrorist/riot responds team the NTARC: Nanotrasen Anti-riot Control, held a military tribunal, and bought the Battlecruiser.

It was a means to an end for the theme and meme.

"Seems to like" and "see if this pattern continues" does imply that this is common or even reacquiring of me, which it is not.
Owegno
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Owegno

Re: Requesting the removal of an Admin Remark

Post by Owegno » #333687

I saw 2 people in deadchat saying you had done it before which gave the assumption it was more than a one time thing. I guess I could of asked them when it was and checked but they didn't ahelp so I didn't care to ask. I'll just remove it and keep it in a text file I use to keep track of singular instances of powergaming or antag rolling since theres no way I can verify it happened multiple times.
Zaffinomlb

Re: Requesting the removal of an Admin Remark

Post by Zaffinomlb » #333688

Owegno wrote:I saw 2 people in deadchat saying you had done it before which gave the assumption it was more than a one time thing. I guess I could of asked them when it was and checked but they didn't ahelp so I didn't care to ask. I'll probably just remove it and keep it in a text file I use to keep track of singular instances of powergaming or antag rolling since theres no way I can verify it happened multiple times.
I did it one other time recently during a clock cult round, the context was that clock cultist had just gotten onto the AI sat and I ran to the upload to prevent its conversion and give it the tools to fight the cult there. Then clarified it should help all crew manifest security staff, chaplain, and command staff. The chaplain not long after learned I one humaned it became dense and uploaded new laws of "cultist are not human and only mindshielded people are human" which the AI doesnt know what a cultist is nor can it see mindshields I revered the AI to my anti-cult formating and reprimanded the chaplain. Said chaplain was massively butthurt and yelled at me for more than 15 mins the next round in ooc. Just fyi betting thats one of the people who was saying that, or some bystanders who didnt grasp the full situation. At any rate there is some context.

However this was for antagonist reasons.