[vekter] neuroplasty - requesting note reword

Appeals which have been closed.
Neuroplasty
Byond Username: Neuroplasty

[vekter] neuroplasty - requesting note reword

Post by Neuroplasty » #335565

Byond account and character name: Neuroplasty/Pepper Serrano
[Note]ing admin: Vekter
[Note] reason and length: Warned: Metagrudge against Pascal123/(Betrays-Its-Kin), harassed him over a couple of rounds because he screwed him over as a sec officer earlier today. All verbal, so only a warning.
Time [note] was placed (including time zone): 2017-09-11 05:11:53 according to the note
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil):Bagil
Your side of the story: The way the note is worded makes it sound like I've been actively harassing Pascal for several rounds, when in reality I've only sent him a single PDA message within the last... 8 or more rounds, if even within the day or week. I understand that I need to control myself and avoid being a fucker over shit that's happened in the previous rounds, but I'd like to request that this note be reworded at the very least to reflect that I have not been HARASSING Pascal.

The offending PDA Message that warranted the note is listed here:
[05:03:57]126,155,2 PDA: Pepper Serrano (PDA: PDA-Pepper Serrano (Assistant)) sent "one day while andy was masturbating woody got wood he could no longer help himself" to PDA-Betrays-Its-Kin (Security Officer)
I understand that this is both distasteful and a shit meme, but the last eight logs on Bagil show no recurrence of this behavior or similar phenomena. This is probably barring the round earlier today that inspired me to send that PDA message in the first place, but I did not actively harass him that round as much as I whined in my brig chair like a little bitch.

Logs of previous eight rounds on Bagil, back to back, in chronological order are:
https://atlantaned.space/newSS13tools/r ... &logs=true

Round 75960 is the only round where I seem to have any direct contact with Betrays, as far as I can tell. If anyone wants more logs from previous days, I can try to sift through them but I got lazy after checking those eight so I figured I'd through these in a list and see how anyone else felt
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: [vekter] neuroplasty - requesting note reword

Post by Nilons » #335571

Rule 2 Precedent:

Similar to how characters are allowed to know everything about ingame mechanics or antagonists under rule 2, characters are allowed to have persistent knowledge/relationships/friendships with the caveat that knowledge of a character being an antagonist from a previous round is not used.

As well as I've never seen admins act on this level of meta relationship, I have people PDA me round start saying shit name all the time and never ahelp it or see them get punished for it.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #335577

If I go digging through two or three months worth of logs how many incidences of PDA harrassment from you will I find?

edit: went and had alook and there don't seem to be many incidences over last month and this month on bagil
https://www.oranges.net.nz/~oranges/PepperthePDAER.txt
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #335634

20/round-74995/game.txt:[22:34:30]PDA: Pepper Serrano (PDA: PDA-Pepper Serrano (Assistant)) sent "you can put your trojan against my hard drive anytime" to N.O.H.A.R.M. (AI) (142,210,2)

20/round-74995/game.txt:[22:35:49]PDA: Pepper Serrano (PDA: PDA-Pepper Serrano (Assistant)) sent "If I said I was an ISO, would you mount me?" to N.O.H.A.R.M. (AI) (142,214,2)

excuse you.

25/round-75192/game.txt:[02:17:20]PDA: Pepper Serrano (PDA: PDA-Pepper Serrano (Botanist)) sent "no, I'm going to light you on fire and fuck your corpse" to PDA-Marion Langston (Assistant) (137,111,2)

16/round-74779/game.txt:[04:43:06]PDA: Pepper Serrano (PDA: PDA-Pepper Serrano (Head of Personnel)) sent "you guys got a xeno egg in xenobio. Don't kill it or I'll eat all of you" to PDA-Caden Zaun (Scientist) (98,132,2)

EXCUSE YOU.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Digdugxx
Byond Username: Digdugxx

Post by Digdugxx » #335638

25/round-75192/game.txt:[02:16:18]PDA: Pepper Serrano (PDA: PDA-Pepper Serrano (Botanist)) sent "you can step on me any day ;^3c" to PDA-Marion Langston (Assistant) (139,114,2)

17/round-74852/game.txt:[20:17:23]PDA: Pepper Serrano (PDA: PDA-Pepper Serrano (Assistant)) sent "BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes" to Mistress (AI) (109,126,2)

excUUUUSE you
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Post by feem » #335648

if I see you doing this kind of thing repeatedly I'll give you a ban to cool you off; you should be glad it's a note. Consider it a warning to fucking stop.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #335653

The general idea of notes is that it's something for us to look at in the future if the behavior continues. My wording's not very clear in this one, so I'll go ahead and edit it when I get a chance. I was going off of what he'd told me and didn't have much of a chance to check logs from previous rounds.

E: Changed to "Warned: Harassed Pascal123/(Betrays-Its-Kin) over events from a previous round. Advised him of metagaming rules."
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Neuroplasty

Post by Neuroplasty » #335676

feem wrote:if I see you doing this kind of thing repeatedly I'll give you a ban to cool you off; you should be glad it's a note. Consider it a warning to fucking stop.
Ive understood from the beginning that I've crossed lines here and I'm not asking for forgiveness or any sort of special treatment; the reason for this thread was to request so that this note provides better context if it is to be looked over again, and I have no intention of exhibiting any behavior that should make this necessary
Neuroplasty

Post by Neuroplasty » #335677

ALSO COBBY AND DIG DUG THOSE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE PERSONAL
Pascal125
Byond Username: Pascal123

Post by Pascal125 » #335686

I was writing some really in depth explanation of all this and the circumstances around why i felt the need to ahelp it after it persisted all this time and not before, but really. I think the TL;DR is all that's needed.

I do not dislike you, i do not want you banned. I don't even want you noted. I don't even know you. I just want you to stop. I asked you politely to stop, and i specifically explained to you OOCly that i did not enjoy the interaction. And you seemed understanding at the time yet persisted. What is so enjoyable in being a dick, Anyways? Why do you continue to tide and attempt to provoke me?

You know the reason you're doing it, and you know it's wrong. You don't even know what happened. Yet you choose to act on their behalf. Over something OOC. Something that doesn't concern you and doesn't have anything to do with TG or SS13.

And if you somehow don't know. https://atlantaned.space/newSS13tools/r ... &logs=true
From 7283 to essentially shift end. You had been OOC in ICing with your friends over some Discord "Drama" you had no part of and know nothing of, as-well as stating random contempt towards me despite having no interaction with me whatsoever. Other then what he tells you, about things that didn't even happen on SS13. Why he tells you, despite it being warranted and unanimously and having been done months ago, is not rocket science. He was booted from my server, unanimously, for harassment, being a disturbance, and generally causing drama.

His statements are why you've been acting the way you do. And that's his intention. Stop.
Neuroplasty

Post by Neuroplasty » #335711

I have no intentions of directing ire at you outside of any reason that doesn't involve how you've treated myself and others as a security officer. I'd also like to keep this thread on the rails so that I can ensure that no staff have any concerns about anything that I've requested.

If you have any problems with me talking about me sharing gossip about weird lizard drama, I encourage you to open a new thread with sources listed more succinctly so I don't have to read over 200 lines of my own shit dialogue to see what you're trying to get at.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #335727

Neuroplasty wrote:I have no intentions of directing ire at you outside of any reason that doesn't involve how you've treated myself and others as a security officer. I'd also like to keep this thread on the rails so that I can ensure that no staff have any concerns about anything that I've requested.

If you have any problems with me talking about me sharing gossip about weird lizard drama, I encourage you to open a new thread with sources listed more succinctly so I don't have to read over 200 lines of my own shit dialogue to see what you're trying to get at.
Nah, you're good. Closing thread.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you