[Saegrimr] Johnny Chokem - rediculous ban

Appeals which have been closed.
dagrimreefah

[Saegrimr] Johnny Chokem - rediculous ban

Post by dagrimreefah » #26199

Byond account and character name: dagrimreefah (Johnny Chokem)
Banning admin: Saegrimr
Ban reason and length: "Reason: After a week of observing, every round is the same powergame stroll of gloves, stunprod, lube/water, sunglasses, breaking into the armory from space for guns, and getting hulk/chems to roam the station and validhunt. At least try to pretend this is a roleplaying game." (7 days)
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2 A.M. central Time
Your side of the story: This is how I roleplay. I am Johnny Chokem, a hardass that looks for the best way to survive. What seagrimr doesn't look into is the countless amounts of players I help/heal/clone/times I help sec capture antags. He must think I'm just some "graytider" or something, whatever the fuck that is.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Like I said, he says I just try to find hulk/get lube/etc. What he failed to look at is the countless people I help/clone/heal/the fact that I make clonex as soon as I get into chemistry/set up the cryos/help kill the blob/etc. I like preparing myself, yes. I didn't grief. I didn't kill anyone. He seems like he is just in a bad mood and taking it out on me/hates my playstyle. But I AM roleplaying, it is my character, he likes to be well equipped, and well prepared. That means making lube, yes. That means going for gloves, yes. I had no idea you can be fucking banned from this server for trying to be as well prepared as possible... Can we vanquish this ban(or at the least, reduce it)?
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Re: [Saegrimr] Johnny Chokem - rediculous ban

Post by elyina » #26200

stopped reading at "this is how I roleplay", your playstyle is awful and not welcome here. the only things ridiculous about this are your playstyle and your grammar
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #26201

The ban is reduced, it was suggested to be permanent but I opted for a week because I think you're better than that.
dagrimreefah wrote:I had no idea you can be fucking banned from this server for trying to be as well prepared as possible...
You should probably read the server rules.

http://www.tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules
3. Being an asshole, who ruins other player’s roleplay experience, just to win, is considered a ‘play-to-win’ style of playing. You can and will be banned for this playstyle.

Even ignoring the "ruining other's roleplay experience" part, there's no kill scoreboard here. Nobody's gonna congratulate you for breaking into the armory as a non-antag round after round just to grab some guns to get your valids.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
dagrimreefah

Post by dagrimreefah » #26202

elyina wrote:stopped reading at "this is how I roleplay", your playstyle is awful and not welcome here. the only things ridiculous about this are your playstyle and your grammar
No one asked you you ass kissing cunt. Go suck ass elsewhere you lap-dog bitch. Also, nice pedophile avatar, fucking faggot.
Saegrimr wrote:The ban is reduced, it was suggested to be permanent but I opted for a week because I think you're better than that.
dagrimreefah wrote:I had no idea you can be fucking banned from this server for trying to be as well prepared as possible...
You should probably read the server rules.

http://www.tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules
3. Being an asshole, who ruins other player’s roleplay experience, just to win, is considered a ‘play-to-win’ style of playing. You can and will be banned for this playstyle.

Even ignoring the "ruining other's roleplay experience" part, there's no kill scoreboard here. Nobody's gonna congratulate you for breaking into the armory as a non-antag round after round just to grab some guns to get your valids.
I'd Like to get another admin's opinion on this if you don't mind.....
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #26203

Unfortunately for you, that lap-dog bitch and ass kissing cunt is also the head of bans. End of rine. Permaban him.
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #26204

Here's another admin. I fully support upping your ban to permanent due to how shitty you are.
dagrimreefah

Post by dagrimreefah » #26205

So this server is about circle jerks?
dagrimreefah

Post by dagrimreefah » #26206

Regardless of your circlejerking and brown-nosing, this is how I roleplay. I don't grief. I help players more than anything. And even after my ban, I'll still be playing exactly the same way as before. As I said, my character likes to be prepared. That means going for sunglasses and finding hulk. SO TERRIBLE!
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #26207

You broke into the armory and shot at the Warden.
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #26208

I would also like to put in my support for the permaban. Non-antag breaking into the armory is terrible.
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #26209

Well you kinda dug your own grave on this one.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
dagrimreefah2

Post by dagrimreefah2 » #26210

What I find hilarious is the fact that you people ban my forum account because you don't like what I have to say. I mean, how much more childish can you get?...