Zaffinomlb
Byond Username: Zaffinomlb

[bgobandit] Snake Plissken

Post by Zaffinomlb » #341472

Byond account and character name: Zaffinomlb|Snake Plissken
Banning admin: bgobandit
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Temp
Ban reason and length:
Reason: Graytiding many people, including killing someone on poor escalation for their ID. Did not answer adminPMs.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): Server Time 00:37:52
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): bagel?
Your side of the story: Did not "Greytiding many people", Morgan lewis was the only person, the person in question had strangled me on two separate occasions. The first of which I did not retaliate. Considering I did not take their ID the last part seems poorly said, and when I beat them up from the second strangling I even put said person on a stretcher and brought them to medbay if not for the fact that at the medbay doors a "Daniel Young - changeling" armbladed me to death then they wouldnt have died, which was frankly more then generous considering they were a cunt. I did not answer adminPMs because my sound is off on byond and I was in the kitchen making dinner with the game in the computer background and only afk connected.
Why you think you should be unbanned:
Morgan Lewis was the aggressor, was not tiding, and was afk when admin pm'ed.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Re: [bgobandit] Snake Plissken

Post by bandit » #341487

Hi, thanks for posting on the forums.

So the key thing I would like to hear about is something they had mentioned to me as why they strangled you, and which is corroborated in the logs, which is that you threw them into an electric grille multiple times. Can you talk about that?
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
bandit

Post by bandit » #341591

There are indeed a decent amount of notes (including one "last warning") for graytiding from earlier this year, and the logs show screwing (though not of any consequence of ahelp) with people other than Morgan. But the main thing I am concerned about in this case is the grilles question, which is what I was going to ask you before.

EDIT: Also, your period of non-responsiveness happened to coincide with your being in the custody of security, so I was pretty sure you wouldn't be coming back to the round.

admin feedback pls
bandit

Post by bandit » #341994

So, uh, this ban's expired, so I can't exactly unban you now, and I'm not sure you're going to weigh in on this, but the reason I am asking about the grilles thing is so I can edit the note if needed to accurately reflect the round situation.

admin feedback pls
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #343412

It's been about 4 days since a response, I'm going to go ahead and lock this. Feel free to PM me if you'd like it re-opened.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you