Appeals which have been closed.
DiamondSentinel
Byond Username: DiamondSentinel

[Someone, listed as Cobby] Old Perma

Post by DiamondSentinel » #343359

Byond account and character name: DiamondSentinel, Arlanhe Darkweaver
Banning admin: Cobby
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server
Ban reason and length: Petty revenge, mass collateral, general douchebaggery. Perma
Time ban was placed (including time zone): A while back. Ban was edited 10 Sept so that someone else on my IP can play by Cobby, but I don't believe they were the original admin.
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil
Your side of the story: A lot of shit happened. I just joined the station and saw a shuttle call, but never got good reason for it. Assumed graytide, so recalled. Captain arrested and demoted me, so I took the natural (read: stupid) course of action and bombed his office and the brig. Overreacted, got very heated over a decision I didn't agree with and acted rashly.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Yeah, I was an asshole. I've had a history of being such. I've been working on it, and all I'm asking here is for another chance. Whatever restrictions you place on me if you do unban me, I won't complain, and I completely understand if you don't unban me. Sorry for all the trouble I caused.

I know this appeal seems a bit brief, but that's just because I want to move past how I was an asshole then. It's not me trying to belittle what I did before.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: [Someone, listed as Cobby] Old Perma

Post by Cobby » #343380

I told your friend you should appeal so i'm hoping he finally came around to it.

I'll probably fully unban you after class but I do want to give it some thought first.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
DiamondSentinel

Post by DiamondSentinel » #343381

ExcessiveJMadison wrote:I told your friend you should appeal so i'm hoping he finally came around to it.

I'll probably fully unban you after class but I do want to give it some thought first.
Oh, Radio never told me to appeal. I just decided I might as well try.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #343415

ExcessiveJMadison wrote:I told your friend you should appeal so i'm hoping he finally came around to it.

i support this
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #343473

Yeah ill go ahead and unban you since I forgot what transgression you did that tipped me over anyways hehe.
DiamondSentinel

Post by DiamondSentinel » #343483

ExcessiveJMadison wrote:Yeah ill go ahead and unban you since I forgot what transgression you did that tipped me over anyways hehe.
I don't believe it was you. Long story short, I arrived late when the shuttle was being called. I recalled, captain and HoS got mad and demoted me, and then after a hell of a lot more happening (including admin warnings) I maxcapped the brig. As I said, petty revenge, childish behavior.
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #343502

It was Mralphonzo initially then I took over.

Regardless, you're unbanned now :)