[Various deadmins] Muh notes appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

[Various deadmins] Muh notes appeal

Post by DrPillzRedux » #344575

Appealing notes starting from oldest to newest. If they need to stay I understand.

Byond account and character name: DrPillzRedux

2014-07-22 00:00:00 | Sybil | subtlegraces
Warned - OOC in IC

Accidentally typed ooc instead of say and said "fucking revs".

2014-07-31 00:00:00 | Sybil | subtlegraces
Banned for 720 minutes - Greytiding, firebombing the HoP's office. You took the joke too far.

Still being pretty much new back to tgstation because of a year long hiatus, I found out about making soda can firebombs. I got in an argument with the HoP and said I'd kill Ian. I tried to do so and apparently Ian was immune to them then, but the HoP walked into it then just stood there, letting himself burn to death, then ahelped me.

2014-08-12 00:00:00 | Sybil | subtlegraces
Warned - Intentionally misinterpreting an (admittedly horrible) joke about murderous Clowns and suit-sensors in order to get their valids.

I think it involved a clown named Meta The Clown or me named that, and saying OOC phrases IC or something. I legit can't remember so this one can probably stay if it's still relevant.

2015-08-28 21:05:29 | Sybil | saegrimr
KISSES LIZARDS, IS A LIZARD

THIS IS NOT TRUE FUCKING DELETE THIS

2015-11-23 01:12:06 | Sybil | irishwristwatch0
As an officer during rev, killed someone who was recently implanted. Said they were confused and didn't mean to hit them. Logs show he hit the person 17 times so I don't know what's up with that. Giving them the benefit of the doubt because the brig was being stormed. Super Aggro Crag suggests meta grudging so watch for that.

I think Irish was just as confused as I was during this one. I was sec, we had confirmed revs. I grab Hedwig Algebra who was loitering outside with the mob of revs and pull them inside. We were out of implants and cargo was held by the revs, so I was beating them slowly to try and derev them. I do that for around a minute, which includes healing them so I can do it a bit more. Suddenly the revs burst into sec and spam the chat with combat text. I'm still beating them and apparently the derev happened but it got swept away in the chat flood so I miss it and kill them, then die to revs.

No idea why crag thought I was metagrudging when I was their IC buddy and OOC friend but I never asked about it.

2015-12-25 07:18:11 | Sybil | korphaeron
Antag token- Redeemed for xeno

I think this one is null.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: [Various deadmins] Muh notes appeal

Post by cedarbridge » #344583

DrPillzRedux wrote:Appealing notes starting from oldest to newest. If they need to stay I understand.

Byond account and character name: DrPillzRedux

2014-07-22 00:00:00 | Sybil | subtlegraces
Warned - OOC in IC

Accidentally typed ooc instead of say and said "fucking revs".

2014-07-31 00:00:00 | Sybil | subtlegraces
Banned for 720 minutes - Greytiding, firebombing the HoP's office. You took the joke too far.

Still being pretty much new back to tgstation because of a year long hiatus, I found out about making soda can firebombs. I got in an argument with the HoP and said I'd kill Ian. I tried to do so and apparently Ian was immune to them then, but the HoP walked into it then just stood there, letting himself burn to death, then ahelped me.

2014-08-12 00:00:00 | Sybil | subtlegraces
Warned - Intentionally misinterpreting an (admittedly horrible) joke about murderous Clowns and suit-sensors in order to get their valids.

I think it involved a clown named Meta The Clown or me named that, and saying OOC phrases IC or something. I legit can't remember so this one can probably stay if it's still relevant.

2015-08-28 21:05:29 | Sybil | saegrimr
KISSES LIZARDS, IS A LIZARD

THIS IS NOT TRUE FUCKING DELETE THIS

2015-11-23 01:12:06 | Sybil | irishwristwatch0
As an officer during rev, killed someone who was recently implanted. Said they were confused and didn't mean to hit them. Logs show he hit the person 17 times so I don't know what's up with that. Giving them the benefit of the doubt because the brig was being stormed. Super Aggro Crag suggests meta grudging so watch for that.

I think Irish was just as confused as I was during this one. I was sec, we had confirmed revs. I grab Hedwig Algebra who was loitering outside with the mob of revs and pull them inside. We were out of implants and cargo was held by the revs, so I was beating them slowly to try and derev them. I do that for around a minute, which includes healing them so I can do it a bit more. Suddenly the revs burst into sec and spam the chat with combat text. I'm still beating them and apparently the derev happened but it got swept away in the chat flood so I miss it and kill them, then die to revs.

No idea why crag thought I was metagrudging when I was their IC buddy and OOC friend but I never asked about it.

2015-12-25 07:18:11 | Sybil | korphaeron
Antag token- Redeemed for xeno

I think this one is null.
Why are you appealing factually and contextually accurate notes in most of these cases?
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #344584

Because note 5 is a bad note. 4 and 6 are redundant, one being a meme, and have no reason to be on my notes. The rest were because they were from when I was a dumb 19 year old kid who didn't care about what happened here because they were whitelisted on goon.

I can appeal whatever I want but as I said in the OP, you shouldn't remove them if they need to stay.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #344594

they're already faded out with the new system and it seems kinda suspect to delete a note that's two years old by an admin who i have no idea if they're still on the server and which there's basically no way to confirm your story?

like whats the point these are ancient history anyway
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #344595

>they're already faded out
>they're old they don't matter

Then by that same point why keep them? That's my point, they're old and I'm, for better or worse, a different person. I just want that clean white page because I'm a good boy now.

>seems suspicious

Yeah I'm gonna tactically log on and become a shitter because my old notes are gone.
like whats the point
Yeah, what is the point of keeping them? On the reverse is what's the point of getting rid of them if they mean nothing? Then, if they mean nothing, why keep them?

This can go on and on t b h.
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #344602

The notes stay.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #344613

The notes stay, but i'm saying it this time. Admins really shouldn't be acting on notes from years ago. I'm going to lock this but if another headmin wants to back you up on this then they can unlock it
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #345375

For reference, This is what your note page looks like to admins.
notes.png
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #345376

congratulations on not having any recent notes.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.