legoscape
Byond Username: Legoscape

A change of wind.

Post by legoscape » #347022

Post Content: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 6&p=188197
Byond account and character name: OOC : Legoscape IC : Jessica Sulivard
Banning admin: HornyGranny
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permanent Ban
Ban reason and length:(legoscape) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is:
rule 0, consistently bad player and a detriment to server
This ban was applied by hornygranny on 2016-06-20 18:00:27, The is a permanent ban.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-06-20 18:00:27 EDT
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil
Your side of the story: When I was on the server I had argued with admins on specific rules that were clearly pointed out to me and how I should follow them, I refused and stayed close minded to my point and got a ban from silicons. Anytime I was an antag I went around killing the entire staff because I thought it was fun and it always gave me a rush of adrenaline, However, I didn't think about the player's games I was ruining Because I was generally a shithead.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I've been trying to fix what I've done on Hippie, Tg, and Yogstation. I've applied to be unbanned in Colonial Marines and that was eventually accepted. I've spoken to a council member of Yogstation and they would side with me in a ban appeal to finally be unbanned on Yogstation. However, The council member would only side with me in the unban if I don't fuck up in FTL13. I have been playing FTL13 for a while now and I've kept good on my word to that council member so far. My good behavior on FTL13 and appealing my ban on Colonial Marines should be enough to at least to show I have been trying to make an effort on my part.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: A change of wind.

Post by cedarbridge » #347036

So, roughly how many servers are you banned from currently?
legoscape

Post by legoscape » #347038

Only three, And it's because of only one. The primary ban was Yogstation, Secondary Bans are Hippie and Tg.
legoscape

Post by legoscape » #347069

I would like to use my good behavior on Colonial Marines and FTL13, With my appeals to help my case and that I can follow the rules and be eventually be unbanned everywhere.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #347108

The post you linked showed you were quite a terrible silicon player, and i'm not sure if those roles exist in either FTL13 or CM. Since that seems to be the bulk of why you were banned, perhaps going into detail on that would be wise.

Particularly, you understand how the role is suppose to function vs how you were actually playing the role.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
legoscape

Post by legoscape » #347155

In FTL13 They do, They even still have a security borg in oppose to peacekeepers. CM not so much. In this appeal, I'm aiming to be unbanned from TG station. I posted the previous appeal because I believe that had something to deal with my perm ban, to begin with, Along with the other bad history I've appealed for in Colonial Marines
legoscape

Post by legoscape » #348120

I would also like to add I have been playing VG station as well. I've been playing on VG for a while like CM and FTL13 and staying out of trouble.
mrpain
Byond Username: Mrpain666

Post by mrpain » #348139

legoscape wrote:I would also like to add I have been playing VG station as well. I've been playing on VG for a while like CM and FTL13 and staying out of trouble.
I wouldnt exactly consider 53 connections since October 2016 "playing for a while".
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #348150

53 connections isn't much. I suggest you stay on FTL13 for longer.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.