Banned for odd reason

Appeals which have been closed.
Cap

Banned for odd reason

Post by Cap » #27167

[Subtlegraces] Zion Mens- Banned for defending myself

Post Content:
I was playing as the detective with no other security besides the borg. It was easily an hour into the round and I had done my job fine the whole time. We fought off the blob and I had a sub machine gun I got from RandD and a stun pistol. The emergency shuttle was called and I was standing in med bay when someone started chasing me. I ran a bit and then they cornered me and injected me with something in a not so friendly way. Being the only security I was a prime target and had been drugged and killed before so I pulled out my stun pistol and shot at the guy.. I didn't have ammo and grabbed my other gun and shot and killed him. I was instantly arrested by the borg.

The admin asked me if I had proof that the guy poisioned me and my screen was white and fuzzy at the time and I was blacking out. I said I didn't have proof as I was already handcuffed and in the brig and he then just banned me. In the ban message he wrote "I thought I was drugged and shot the first person I saw." Which was complete not at all what happened.

Also my in game character was defending himself and should have been handled in game, Not sure why I was banned from the server for something in game when I have no history of doing anything wrong and was doing nothing against the rules. My character defended himself. Seems the guy who poisioned me was friends with the admin and just complained to get me banned. Didn't expect this kind of unfair treatment and meta on a medium roleplay server. Either way I thought the way I was treated was very unfair. I didn't think admins were supposed to get involved in game stuff unless there was a major issue. I certainly wasn't going around killing random people, which that seems to happen quite often I might add without bans being handed out... so not sure why I was targeted without so much as a warning.

Byond account and character name: Captiva
Admin:subtlegraces
Time incident occured:5 am eastern
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: Banned for odd reason

Post by peoplearestrange » #27173

This is not admin feedback, moving to Ban Appeals. Please edit your post using the format provided in this thread: http://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=44
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #27196

Cap wrote:I certainly wasn't going around killing random people, which that seems to happen quite often I might add without bans being handed out...
Citation needed.
RIP
Cap

Post by Cap » #27197

I am not appealing my ban... I am complaining about the admin banning people for simply playing the game normal. I did nothing wrong.

I am not going to jump through a bunch of arbitrary hoops. I just wanted to point out what was going on. You don't care or don't like my post then delete it. I am not going to sit here and rewrite the thing into a diff format for your pleasure when you already know the problem. This is about the response I expected though, nobody cares.
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #27237

Baseless accusations of nepotism and implications that everybody griefs anyway will get you nowhere. Try following the rules.