The_Dreamweaver
Byond Username: The Dreamweaver
Github Username: TheDreamweaver

[beesting12]The Dreamweaver - permaban

Post by The_Dreamweaver » #356370

Byond account and character name: The Dreamweaver - Steve Leaf

Banning admin: beesting12

Ban type (What are you banned from?): server

Ban reason and length: permaban - "Reason: ERP, come back when you can follow rule 8."

Time ban was placed (including time zone): ~19:50 PST

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil

Your side of the story: In character me and this lizard put on a play in bar, and I jokingly said I was going to suck his dick. I was then banned.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I get that rule 8 probably still applies to this case, but compared to some of the "lewd" jokes people have made on this server before, I'm not sure why this got me instantly permabanned, without beesting12 saying anything to me first. Again I was only making a stupid joke, had he pm'd me once and told me he thought the joke was inappropriate, I would have understood immediately, and its not like it was gonna be continuous thing it was just a passing joke. Either way, bee has made it immensely clear that he doesn't want anything like that even in the form of joke, so I understand to not even joke about it in the future either. I do hope though, if this rule is going to be upheld this strictly, its done so universally with everyone, because I know there has been other users who have done things far more "erp" then that and were not treated like this. Either way, it wont happen again from me.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: [beesting12]The Dreamweaver - permaban

Post by BeeSting12 » #356384

Denied, play on another server for a few months and come back with one of their admins vouching for you as a good player. I've checked your history and you have a ton of notes that paint you as a pretty bad player and I think the server is better off without you for the time being. I have no problem with sexual jokes, but ERP, is not allowed on this server.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
The_Dreamweaver
Byond Username: The Dreamweaver
Github Username: TheDreamweaver

Post by The_Dreamweaver » #356394

I'm sorry if any distant history of mine creates any sort of negative image, my history with this games goes far enough back to a less mature point in my life, and I'd like to think that I've mature since then as can hopefully be vouched for by the lack of any recent incidents. As for this incident, if you thought my joke went to far, that's okay and I can understand that, but it would have only taken a message from you for me to understand that. I'm still not sure why my case is being treated like this, when I know other more serious cases get treated less serious (maybe you just haven't seen them yourself, so for that I dont blame you). Im doing my best not to read it this way, but it seem your decision has to with more personal feelings about me, I dunno, maybe I'm wrong, but that certainly the message its sending me. Either way, like stated, a pm would have been enough to get the message across and so this certainly has too, and you can guarantee I wont even joke about it in the future. And again I haven't had any other serious incidents recently so Id like to think you can trust me, but again if you have other feelings about me, I can't say much in regards to those.
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #356406

[00:16] <BeeSting12_> [03:46:18]EMOTE: The Dreamweaver/(Steve Leaf) : <b>Steve Leaf</b> sucks dick. (129,128,2) is one of the logs.
[00:16] <BeeSting12_> So that's an emote, not really a joke.
[00:16] <BeeSting12_> It's also nonconsensual because you were doing it on a lizard while hugging him
[03:46:59]EMOTE: The Dreamweaver/(Steve Leaf) : <b>Steve Leaf</b> starts jacking lizard dick.

Here are logs, said a few of them on supportbus. We decided to reduce it to a month.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #356407

[03:35:18]SAY: Steve Leaf/The Dreamweaver : Eat my dick...please (103,106,2)
[03:39:12]SAY: Steve Leaf/The Dreamweaver : Botanist, you could just ask you know (103,100,2)
[03:44:34]GAME: The Dreamweaver/(Steve Leaf) splashed (thrown) Thermite at (124,137,2).
[03:44:46]SAY: Steve Leaf/The Dreamweaver : WHAT THE NEWD (131,128,2)
[03:46:18]EMOTE: The Dreamweaver/(Steve Leaf) : <b>Steve Leaf</b> sucks dick. (129,128,2)
[03:46:28]SAY: Steve Leaf/The Dreamweaver : huh? (129,128,2)
[03:46:59]EMOTE: The Dreamweaver/(Steve Leaf) : <b>Steve Leaf</b> starts jacking lizard dick. (129,128,2)
[03:47:33]SAY: Steve Leaf/The Dreamweaver : OH FUCK IM CHOAKING (129,128,2)
[03:47:36]EMOTE: The Dreamweaver/(Steve Leaf) : <b>Steve Leaf</b> chokes! (129,128,2)
[03:47:41]SAY: Steve Leaf/The Dreamweaver : OH GOD TOO BIG (129,128,2)
[03:47:47]EMOTE: The Dreamweaver/(Steve Leaf) : <b>Steve Leaf</b> seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless... (129,128,2)
[03:48:13]SAY: Steve Leaf/The Dreamweaver : and end (129,128,2)
[03:48:17]EMOTE: The Dreamweaver/(Steve Leaf) : <b>Steve Leaf</b> bows. (132,128,2)
[03:48:21]ACCESS: Logout: The Dreamweaver/(Steve Leaf)

FUCK BEESTING WHY SAY YOU ARENT GOING TO DO IT BUT DO IT ANYWAY
I don't see the joke.
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #356408

i meant to post just the two that got him banned but yeah that works
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #356511

I reduced that to a month, we're done here.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?