[Sirnat] RainbowParty - Fluffy Permaban for Fluff Points

Appeals which have been closed.
RainbowParty

[Sirnat] RainbowParty - Fluffy Permaban for Fluff Points

Post by RainbowParty » #357035

Byond account and character name: RainbowParty, Boris Vladifslov.

Banning admin: Sirnat

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Byond SS13 Server's Sybil and Bagil.

Ban reason and length: Handing out explosive "Space drug" pills that actually resulted in exploding in people and killing them, also gave a "healing" grenade to someone and told them it was a healing grenade, and it actually killed 3 People. Perma Ban.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2017-08-17 21:48:14, UTC/GMT

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Unknown (Can't remember.)

Your side of the story: My side is the same as the persons who banned me, I was an utter shitter and i deserved to be banned.

Why you think you should be unbanned: It has been nearly three months since this had taken place, I was having a horrible day and i was tired and for some reason i felt like being a twat, Which i went along with as a chemist and got myself banned, Only to regret it the day after, I decided to take time off and try learn from the horrible behaviour i once had and i'd say i've been getting better, I am awfully sorry for ruining the "noons" or Days for people who live in a different timezone of the people involved just for a idiotic giggle, /TG/station is a great place, If i was to get unbanned and even maybe forgived for what i had done, I would make sure this wouldn't happen again, Even if i don't get unbanned, Can you atleast forgive me for that horrible cascade?
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: [Sirnat] RainbowParty - Fluffy Permaban for Fluff Points

Post by cedarbridge » #357057

This is a permaban after a long series of bans for some pretty lousy behavior. Typically you cannot just "wait out" a permaban. That's kinda the point.

Have you played on any servers other than this one in the mean time? If you have, would they be able to provide you a positive referral? Its very unlikely that an admin would be inclined to take you on your word.
RainbowParty

Post by RainbowParty » #357080

cedarbridge wrote:This is a permaban after a long series of bans for some pretty lousy behavior. Typically you cannot just "wait out" a permaban. That's kinda the point.

Have you played on any servers other than this one in the mean time? If you have, would they be able to provide you a positive referral? Its very unlikely that an admin would be inclined to take you on your word.
I have been playing on some other server's (Ruski CM, Persistent Station which is Unlisted, SS:Corporate Mercenary, Persistent and SS:CM are sort of..Beta like servers, Toolbox Station and LLJK US 2 known as Goonstation.
I don't know about the positive referral, Well..Very likely not from Ruski CM but its possible maybe.
mrpain
Byond Username: Mrpain666

Post by mrpain » #357227

I noticed he conveniently left out /vg/station. A few weeks ago we banned this gargantuan turbo shitter on what I think was his second or third day on the server for being a enormous cock gobbling fucking pain in everyone ass, despite being given a warning to stop.

Dont unban him under any circumstance. See those servers he's listed? He's literally THEIR problem now. Let him stay there.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #357253

mrpain wrote:I noticed he conveniently left out /vg/station. A few weeks ago we banned this gargantuan turbo shitter on what I think was his second or third day on the server for being a enormous cock gobbling fucking pain in everyone ass, despite being given a warning to stop.

Dont unban him under any circumstance. See those servers he's listed? He's literally THEIR problem now. Let him stay there.
thank you
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #357297

What was the offense?
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #357300

ExcessiveJMadison wrote:What was the offense?
VG Public Bans Page wrote: Rule 0. Warned about his behaviour in terms of greytiding and shittery towards other players. Continued to be a shit. I wouldn't bother appealing it considering you're banned from everywhere else too.
So basically the same thing he's been banned here several times for in the past year.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #357322

Sirnat never became an admin.

We will take mrpain's excellent advice. You seem to be playing fine on those servers so I wish you the best staying over there.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.