Appeals which have been closed.
razorblaza

[Gouty] Razorblaza - Command Ban

Post by razorblaza » #357510

Post Content:
Byond account and character name: Razorblaza, Snake Eater
Banning admin:Gouty
Ban type (What are you banned from?):Command
Ban reason and length:Command positions do not exist so that you can metagrudge people because they arrested you in a previous round. Remember rule 10.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 20:18:59
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil):Bagil
Your side of the story:It Was a full of mutiny by multiple members of the station I had given all of those who (rebelled) a chance to surrender, This detective Bart Carson came in with a harmbatoning sec borg and was about to shoot me so i do the normal thing someone would do disable him, He manages to escape next time i meet him he had (Broken into the armory) He had tasers and disablers and was planning on shooting us this time we weren't so soft and decided to kill him after all he had commited two crimes that are worthy of being executed for so i kill him at the end of the round gouty comes over and "WHY DID YOU KILL BART CARSON" i respond because he commit-ed capital crimes bam apparently that's a meta-grudge, Not like he was Metagruding me by instantly trying to kill me at the round start and rebelling against me because i wanted to upgrade sec to Borgs to be more efficient
Why you think you should be unbanned:Because i acted completely within the laws of the game and the fact that he commit-ed two capital crimes and i get punished for killing someone because they commit-ed a kill-worthy crime is absurd
Gouty
Byond Username: Gouty

Re: [Gouty] Razorblaza - Command Ban

Post by Gouty » #357520

OK, so the previous round you had been arrested by Bart for attempting to break into the bridge, then arrested for fighting, and then perma'd because you were framed by an antagonist. You were very upset by this, indicated by your repeated ahelps.

You then decided to take the captain position in the next round and immediately announced that you wanted to borg all of sec (at this point I gave you a gentle nudge to tell you that using captain to metagrudge would not end well for you), now, this did not sit well with people, the HoP called for mutiny, which of course is a capital offence (although you did goad them into it) and they were summarily executed (dickish, but within the rules). The Asimov AI was not happy with you because you force borged the clown, called for sec to be force borged and called for the CE to be killed (yet you still thought it was worthwhile ahelping it when they try and get you removed from a position of power).

The detective (Bart Carson) had nothing in their logs that showed anything to indicate hostility towards you. From what I could tell they were just stood in the brig when you decided to initiate things, you then executed them for getting a taser from the armoury.

You ended an extended round in 30mins and messed up a lot of peoples rounds because you were buttmad that you got brigged for legitimate reasons in the round before.

TL:DR You were arrested in the previous round, used captain to metagrudge in the next round and were an intentionally bad condom to legitimise it.
razorblaza

Post by razorblaza » #357522

The detective was Demoted from his position for rebelling in security comms you can see that he declared his intent to rebel he escaped perma and rushed to the armory he wasnt the detective at the time he was in the armory he was a fugitive
Thekevlar

Post by Thekevlar » #357529

bart carson here, you stripped me naked and i only escaped execution in perma by the skin of my teeth, i had no other direction to run but the armoury, in which i was tased'n'lased, the only reason i was even near the brig is because the hop and ai going nuts at the incoming execution wave.

after i and the secborg (who was trying as hard as he could to stop human harm) were killed, you quickly turned on practically everyone bar the warden, and you kill count rocketed.

in the end, i hope you dont grudge against people, its only a game you know.
Gouty
Byond Username: Gouty

Post by Gouty » #357531

The most I can see of this "rebellion" was them saying "alright, caps nuts, lock him up" which i think is a fair thing to say after you call for sec to be "purged".

Actually I can't be arsed to argue the details with you, as seperate incidents these are probably ok. Fact is you made yourself captain to grief, self antagged yourself by being a shitty captain, and just so happened to execute the people that had wronged you in the previous round. I would like to see this ban stick.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #358515

Gonna go ahead and lock this, ill move in a bit in case headmins want to input.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current