eab549

[hornygranny]Homer Cook - job ban from engineering jobs

Post by eab549 » #28244

Post Content:
Byond account and character name:Eab549-Homer cook
Banning admin:hornygranny
Ban reason and length:ban from all engineering jobs until its requested removed
Time ban was placed (including time zone):8 pm EST
Your side of the story:me and my crew decided to set up the solars and to prevent damage to the station i decided to mass driver a part of the engine i was meet with about 7-8 people that constantly interfered and complained i ahelped to see if the AI locking doors on me could be fixed and he proceeded to be extremely sarcastic and then when he ordered me to OOC set up the sinulo i refused was knocked down and a grey shirt ran into me took the part and i said well the parts gone now and he proceeded to ban me from playing CE engineer or atmos tech
Why you think you should be unbanned:i think that i should be unban because even if someone likes the singulo as CE its my choice to set it up if i chose a differnt route then teh average CE or what "admins want" that shouldnt be punishable and should punish any admin for ruining my round and for basicly being a shitler and demanding i do things thier way
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Re: [hornygranny]Homer Cook - job ban from engineering jobs

Post by Hornygranny » #28266

Throwing away the PA is a step too far towards metagaming. We don't let the HoS turn the armory into an autism fort and hide all the guns, we don't let the RD throw away all the TTVs, we don't let Atmos replace piping to prevent sabotage. We have to assume equipment on the station is placed there by Nanotrasen to be used.
eab549

Post by eab549 » #28272

well it didnt get spaced and the station was fully powered without it so i dont see the issue with what i did
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #28438

It's not a question of feasibility, it's a question of rules. You're not allowed to do that.