Appeals which have been closed.
stoovan
Byond Username: AdolfHonk

Ban Appeal

Post by stoovan » #361179

Byond account and character name: stoovan
Banning admin: okand37
Ban type (What are you banned from?): the server as a whole
Ban reason and length: Mirrored ban of adolfhonk: alt of MASTAFLIPS, banned for housekeeping (using another account for the same server)
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2017-11-22 22:46:30
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil and sybil
Your side of the story: I made the account about a week or month ago and my first time coming to the server with this new account had no issues.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was told in my ban appeal that I need to "bring it up with the headmins so we can agree on which account you stick to" and I am sticking to the current account (stoovan) I only changed accounts to avoid things happening with the old one such as harassment. This is my last account and I will keep it. Okand37 also thinks that my ban should be placed since I must be "ban evading" even tough I have appealed my ban on tg along time ago.
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Okand37 » #361201

Full ban reasoning:
As it stands, your other account (adolfhonk) is still actively permabanned for the mirrored reason:

Your newest account was first seen on the server at 2017-11-09 16:22:10, a date later than which your other account was banned. The ban was not placed because you were "ban evading" but rather that your other alternate account was banned, so the ban to this account was mirrored. After you were told to not use that account, you stated you weren't going to co-operate then logged off the server.

Admin PM logs:
[22:22:55]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Okand37/(Nitrous II)->Stoovan/(Iridium Ivy): Hey there, do you happen to know the byond account adolfhonk?
[22:23:07]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Stoovan/(Iridium Ivy)->Okand37/(Nitrous II): witch one?
[22:23:32]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Okand37/(Nitrous II)->Stoovan/(Iridium Ivy): "adolfhonk" and "mastaflips"
[22:23:38]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Stoovan/(Iridium Ivy)->Okand37/(Nitrous II): No tbh
[22:24:01]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Stoovan/(Iridium Ivy)->Okand37/(Nitrous II): I thought it was funny. I did not ment it in a serious way
[22:24:25]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Okand37/(Nitrous II)->Stoovan/(Iridium Ivy): Both of these accounts are listed on the same CID as you're currently playing on. Is there any reason you're using a different account?
[22:25:04]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Stoovan/(Iridium Ivy)->Okand37/(Nitrous II): I had to leave my other one since I kept being harrased and stuff. I was already unbanned from tg on my mastaflips and adolfhonk account
[22:31:01]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Okand37/(Nitrous II)->Stoovan/(Iridium Ivy): You're still banned on the adolfhonk account. I suggest appealing the ban if you want to keep using this ckey.
[22:34:38]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Stoovan/(Iridium Ivy)->Okand37/(Nitrous II): I am not returning to any other ckey since I don't want to go back to being harrased
[22:34:42]ACCESS: Logout: Stoovan/(Iridium Ivy)
The administration team is always here to help if for whatever reason you believe you're being harassed, although if you act like this we can't really help you with the issue. If there is one, you're welcome to private message me or the head administration team and we can let you switch to stoovan, but all of your notes will be transferred.
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
stoovan
Byond Username: AdolfHonk

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by stoovan » #361214

Ok. Thanks for helping me out.