[Gouty] Retardedbaby - permaban

Appeals which have been closed.
RetardedBaby
Byond Username: RetardedBaby

[Gouty] Retardedbaby - permaban

Post by RetardedBaby » #362161

Byond account and character name: Retarded baby (Marco Bicknell)
Banning admin: Gouty
Ban type (What are you banned from?): server ban from Bagil and Sybil
Ban reason and length: Permanent, bombing escape and logging out before being questioned
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 11/30/2017
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil
Your side of the story: I made a few bombs as scientist and I jumped out into space detonated them, I was a good ways away from the station and blew them. I underestimated my bomb's explosion radius and ended up destroying all of escape and killing a mime who was later revived. I spoke with the mime in dead chat and apologized because it was not intended, he forgave me and said it was alright. I got off because I was waiting around for a bit for an admin message but I assumed since the mime didn't mind and he was being revived it wasn't a big deal and I had to goto class anyways so I hopped off.
Why you think you should be unbanned: My intentions were not to harm the station, I jumped out in space to kill my self with the bomb because I had to goto class.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [Gouty] Retardedbaby - permaban

Post by Saegrimr » #362162

What ever happened to just closing the game window when you need to stop playing?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
RetardedBaby
Byond Username: RetardedBaby

Post by RetardedBaby » #362163

I mean you're right because now I am banned from what I did but I already had the bombs made and atleast wanted to put them to use.
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #362165

There's a place called "Toxins Test Area" on the map. Although it was a long time ago you've been banned for bombing the station before so you definitely should know the rules on this.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #362168

Well, they're dumb but they did explain themselves on the forum so i'd say it's safe to lower this to something more reasonable
Gouty
Byond Username: Gouty

Post by Gouty » #362389

Lifted, don't do it again.