Appeals which have been closed.
stoovan
Byond Username: AdolfHonk

banned by beesthing12

Post by stoovan » #366336

Byond account and character name: Stoovan
Banning admin: Beastthing12
Ban type (What are you banned from?): the servers
Ban reason and length: Being underage (believed to be)
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 12/12/2017
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): none
Your side of the story: I been through some backlash with people saying that I am "underage" witch I am not. I been through the same issue before and I was unbanned after making an appeal with the same issue. I was unbanned afterwards. I don't know why it was just looked at and instantly approved with no reason why but I just accepted it. No matter what backlash I give to anyone on /tg/ is all for a joke (such as one I made where stoned one is believed to support furries) If I was serious with the issue I would have continued to make threads about it but I am not like that. Out of all servers /tg/ station is one I take seriously when necessary. And when people start seeing things such as fake accounts and threads believed to be made by me everyone comes back to me to make fun of it. I do whatever I can to defend myself and I even tired to ignore it until now when I find out that the server I take trust in is forcing me to leave. TG is my only last chance playing space station 13 entirely. And sure I done some bullshit in the past that I am not proud of, but people I do try to apologize to won't forgive and forget about it. I seen the same thing happened to several other users and they got off better than me. I'm like everyone else and people just want someone to fuck with. I'm sorry about everything

(I had to re-edit the ban appeal due to it being poorly made)
Last edited by stoovan on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: banned by beastthing12

Post by Armhulen » #366342

I would be ok with replacing this with a rule 0
SpaceInaba
Byond Username: SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #366344

I don't understand the point of mispelling the admin's name in the appeal on purpose because it does the exact opposite of helping get you unbanned.
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
stoovan

Post by stoovan » #366348

That was my mistake for misspelling his name. Sorry.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Re: banned by beesthing12

Post by CitrusGender » #366353

How is not being informed of the ban a viable appeal to the ban itself? You are being informed of it right now, infact: many people are informed of the ban the same way you have been informed.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #366354

Where's the reason in the format cmon.. Fix the name fix the reason and we'll talk

LAZY APPEAL
stoovan

Post by stoovan » #366356

Sorry about that. I should have made more sense in my ban appeal. But I don't know if I am permitted to re-edit the page. I am been through alot of backlash with people believing I am under the age of 13 (Witch I am not) and I been trying to defend myself in the argument. I made a ban about this along time back and I was allowed back in. I don't understand why I should be banned for the exact same thing I appealed for along time back. But I understand that once someone gets a ban you have to appeal it, understandable. I just don't think its fair not only for me but for other people (witch might be me only since no one else has the same issue if I am correct)
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #366358

I banned you because in two separate forums linked to your account, you said you were under the age of 18. Unless you've aged four years in under a year then you will not let be in until you can show proof you are over the age of 18 with photo proof (personal details blurred out) and a shoe on your head to verify that it is you.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #366361

Actual ban reason: (MANUAL BAN) Underage. http://www.colonial-marines.com/viewtopic.php?t=8338 / https://hippiestation.com/threads/masta ... tion.5785/ | Appeal when you're over the age of 18.

You were 13 in 2016 and the hippiestation mentor application will not load but I remember it being posted in 2017, and you said you were 14 there. The laws where the server is hosted state you must be over the age of 18 to play here. Even if you were over the age of 18, I'd just change the ban reason to rule zero- You're not wanted here. All you try doing is stirring up shit and noone wants you here if you're going to do that.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #366362

BeeSting12 wrote:Actual ban reason: (MANUAL BAN) Underage. http://www.colonial-marines.com/viewtopic.php?t=8338 / https://hippiestation.com/threads/masta ... tion.5785/ | Appeal when you're over the age of 18.

You were 13 in 2016 and the hippiestation mentor application will not load but I remember it being posted in 2017, and you said you were 14 there. The laws where the server is hosted state you must be over the age of 18 to play here. Even if you were over the age of 18, I'd just change the ban reason to rule zero- You're not wanted here. All you try doing is stirring up shit and noone wants you here if you're going to do that.
I will note: Shoe on head and ID will be taken into consideration, however. It would be your only saving grace.
stoovan

Post by stoovan » #366369

BeeSting12 wrote:Actual ban reason: (MANUAL BAN) Underage. http://www.colonial-marines.com/viewtopic.php?t=8338 / https://hippiestation.com/threads/masta ... tion.5785/ | Appeal when you're over the age of 18.

Understood.
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #366393

Unless you plan on PMing us proof that you're over the age of 18, this thread is resolved. Either way, it will remain a perma for a while on the basis of rule zero.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?