Got Permabanned

Appeals which have been closed.
DarkFNC
Byond Username: DarkFNC

Got Permabanned

Post by DarkFNC » #368304

Byond account and character name: DarkFNC I Dark Efencee
Banning admin: Okand37
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permaban on Bagil and all other servers.
Ban reason and length: It was a very lengthy reason i couldnt copy paste from my BYOND screen, but it included references to prior notes, how i have been acting shit in the wake of those notes even though the notes said not to, and to come back later when i learned my lesson. It has been just over a month and the ban was set for permanent length.
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil
Your side of the story: Playing as the Warden and got angry when my own officers arrested me under nobody's orders (but for taking the clown's PDA and flushing both him and the other guy he was with after i detained them for having all access). Contacted admins to tell them about it. Admins weren't happy. So I chatted shit to the admins. I was banned due to previous notes. Realised two days later that what the officers did to me was legal as i was able to overthrow the captain in a prior round during the week (a coup in which the captain died, might i add, through detonating his chemical implant to kill both himself, me and the HoS i was seceding with). Thought (at the time) team protag roles were a little more structured in how you treat your own team when one of them stands accused but then realised my own hypocrisy. Sorry.
I have learnt my lesson now.
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Re: Got Permabanned

Post by feem » #368307

Actual ban reason:
I lifted your permaban Jan 2017 on the understanding you would not cause headaches for players or admins anymore. You have failed so far. I expect zero notes, bans or any admin attention whatsoever until the end of the year or a perma will be re-applied." 2017-10-17 06:09:04 | Sybil | ausops It was stated that you were not allowed to have any negative interactions between players or admins that would result in notes or bans. You have continued to carry on your cycle of overly aggressive, powergaming, powertripping and rule-bordering behaviour as well as severe lack of consideration towards other players. Please try again when you have considerably thought over your behaviour.
Banning admin: okand37
DarkFNC
Byond Username: DarkFNC

Post by DarkFNC » #368308

Thank you
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #368327

'I lifted your permaban Jan 2017 on the understanding you would not cause headaches for players or admins anymore. You have failed so far. I expect zero notes, bans or any admin attention whatsoever until the end of the year or a perma will be re-applied.' -2017-10-17

All you had to do was not be shit for less than three months. Even then, admins chose to be incredibly forgiving.

I'm willing to believe a player when they said they learned their lesson after a few bans but not someone who has consistently been a headache despite many bans, notes, a perma, and two probations.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.