[edfet] permaban

Appeals which have been closed.
edfet

[edfet] permaban

Post by edfet » #370774

Byond account and character name: Edfet, Edfetimus Snape
Banning admin: feemjmeem
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permanent ban
Ban reason and length: Aprpos of nothing, as non antag warden, began lasering the HOS. Did not answer ahelps and eventually log of when asked about it (BanID: #30825).
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2017-7-22, 15:52:37
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil (but I don't remember accurately).
Your side of the story: I thought the HOS was an antag, I kind of remember that one security member told me that (if I remember correctly), I also want to apologize because I'm maybe wrong, I was novice and I acted nervously, but I read the rules and I think that I can play appropiately, I didn't even noticed the admin log, I'm again sorry about that, I'm asking for a second chance, I will put my best effort to role as It is supposed to be, Thank you for considering this and hope you unban me.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I made a novice error and I acted nervously, I read the rules again to make myself confident about my situations and I'm ready for a second chance, So please, if it is possible, I want to demonstrate that I'm going to be a good player in the servers.
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Re: [edfet] permaban

Post by feem » #370785

Unbanned, be good.