Byond Username: Sawrge

Re: [Daturix] awesine - daturix clearly didn't look at the l

Post by captain sawrge » #371257

Did you actually ahelp when you lost a fight
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #371261

Admins aren't your fallback safety net for when things go bad in your epic scheme of revenge because you got owned for trespassing sorry it looks like you made this into an ooc issue yourself
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #371268

I am sorting the logs into chonologic order and will make a post when I am done and am ready to post

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Post by feem » #371269

I'm not going to dip too deep into this, but I want to address something:

The fact that a borg or AI opens the door for you does NOT mean it's not trespassing or that you're allowed to be there. People who run the place can still kick you out just the same as if you walked in behind them or broke in.

While multitools are generally pretty basic and most of the time they're overlooked or you can just ask for one, the facts that your theft was limited to a multitool and that your trespass was enabled by a borg do not excuse you from the consequences of your actions.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #371271

feem wrote:I'm not going to dip too deep into this, but I want to address something:

The fact that a borg or AI opens the door for you does NOT mean it's not trespassing or that you're allowed to be there. People who run the place can still kick you out just the same as if you walked in behind them or broke in.

While multitools are generally pretty basic and most of the time they're overlooked or you can just ask for one, the facts that your theft was limited to a multitool and that your trespass was enabled by a borg do not excuse you from the consequences of your actions.
A borg letting you in means you didnt break anything thoug so I guess it can be relevant in that regard

>consequences of your actions

If the OP is accurate a mob tried to torture/kill him over almost nothing, they didnt "kick him out"

He didnt try to kill people for "kicking him out" so this post is really not relevant to the thread
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Post by feem » #371273

It is entirely relevant.
3. I never even greytided. I *literally* had the borg open the door so i could grab a multi-tool.
The player repeatedly stated that the borg let them in. I'm addressing the very common player belief that if they're able to convince an AI or borg to let them in someplace that they're allowed to be there. As I said, I'm not dipping too far into this, but I wanted to nip that because it's come up a few times recently.
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #371274

The AI is often played as an authority figure so I can see why players believe that, but fair enough, I interpreted your post too broadly
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #371277

You have to look at it from a security officer's perspective. Someone trespasses in engineering, gets the shit kicked out of them by the department's residents- Security is usually fine with that. I would be- If you told me that you got beaten up for trespassing when I was HoS I'd laugh in your face.

Then you come back for more with a spear and get caught by security. They're not gonna believe some assistant's lies. You can't solve things ICly so you decide to get the admins to ban the meanie that gulagged you. Yeah no.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #371280

You knew exactly what you did. You ran through engineering with a spear trying to get revenge on the engineers. If you don't see a problem with that you might be autistic
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #371281

Can people please stop arguing until darurix gets a chance to post logs
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #371285

As it was asked to wait for the banning admin to make a reply, I am going to go ahead and lock the thread until they are able to do so. Conversation and arguments can take place when both sides have been able to present their stories. Perhaps take the time to think out what you'd like to say?
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
Alipheese

Post by Alipheese » #371293

Lost previous formatted version of this due to hitting preview while thread was locked, lost it cause I'm stupid.
Lazy ahelp log, then the collective say and attack logs since I got something IRL to do and I aint got time to redo my post right now. I apoligize, berate me when I get back later tonight.

Ahelp Log:
Spoiler:
Line 6918: [22:29:30]ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #10: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds): so shitsec has been chasing me and arresting me for like 10 minutes now not even telling me what i did - heard by 3 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
Line 6974: [22:29:50]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Daturix/(Jayne Staymates)->Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds): is there a specific officer?
Line 7008: [22:30:03]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): Laura Koh-Ar, and uhh
Line 7045: [22:30:27]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): Ana Anosov
Line 7083: [22:30:50]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Daturix/(Jayne Staymates)->Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds): What interactions have you had with these two?
Line 7102: [22:30:58]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): i was already arrested and released twice and this is the third time someone got me out of the brig
Line 7144: [22:31:17]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): I literally saw Ana while I was in the engineering lobby and that was it, i've been chased by them all round since them
Line 7216: [22:31:39]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Daturix/(Jayne Staymates)->Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds): I will investigate this
Line 7234: [22:31:43]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): thankjs
Line 8127: [22:36:50]ADMINPRIVATE: ASAY: Atlanta-ned/(Sloan Cox) : awesine just killed and spaced the CE for some reason too (163,151,2)
Line 8841: [22:40:55]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Daturix/(Jayne Staymates)->Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds): So could you explain why you killed the CE and attacke dan engineer with a spear as nonantag?
Line 8884: [22:41:09]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): they gave me a fuckton of rads and tried to throw me intot he SM earlier
Line 10703: [22:50:21]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Daturix/(Jayne Staymates)->Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds): Alright so after some intensive investigating, I see that you hard escalated things well too far with over 5 different point of views of those involved and logs, you seemed to start this issue. In line with your other notes, I believe you should take some time away from the server and rethink how you play this game. Playing is supposed to be fun for all, acting in a negative way for small things does not make it fun for any party involved and will cause issues like this.
Line 10737: [22:50:32]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): >way too far
Line 10798: [22:50:52]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): >borg let me inside of engineering, engineers thing "well let's dose him up with a fuckton of deadly radiation and freeze him to near-death
Line 10807: [22:50:55]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): >they aren't valid
Line 10819: [22:50:58]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): what the fuck?
Line 10832: [22:51:03]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Daturix/(Jayne Staymates)->Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds): From the logs stating EXACTLY what happend, 5 other peopls side of the story of what happend over the entire course and your murder of the CE yes.
Line 10853: [22:51:10]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): yes i attacked two people
Line 10876: [22:51:17]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): both of them nearly killed me
Line 10937: [22:51:35]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Daturix/(Jayne Staymates)->Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds): You murdered the CE as a nonantag, thats already a dayban by normal standards
Line 10950: [22:51:38]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): now, i know this is weird, but when you almost kill someone they are valid salad
Line 10974: [22:51:47]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): valid salad is a concept meaning whoever is valid salad is able to be killed
Line 10992: [22:51:53]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): I killed the CE who was valid fucking salad.
Line 11009: [22:51:58]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): They tried to kill me.
Line 11028: [22:52:05]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Daturix/(Jayne Staymates)->Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds): And you assaulted the engineer for no reason from those involved.
Line 11062: [22:52:17]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): The engineer was one of the people who almost killed me.
Line 11077: [22:52:23]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): Almost killing someone is valid salad.
Line 11104: [22:52:30]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): Valid salad means = able to be killed
Line 11138: [22:52:40]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): The Engineer and the CE were the concept of 'valid salad'
Line 11153: [22:52:46]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Daturix/(Jayne Staymates)->Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds): Please take 3 days to think about how you should not assault others and do not cause drama for no reason. You are not the one to define validity.
Line 11208: [22:53:00]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): i'm literally going to appeal this not even 10 minutes after you ban me so alright
Line 11243: [22:53:09]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): i didn't cause drama for no reason
Line 11267: [22:53:18]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): they were valid, they tried to FUCKING KILL ME
Line 11281: [22:53:23]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): so they are VALID FUCKIN SALAD
Line 11307: [22:53:35]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): i don't understand what you arne't getting
Line 11337: [22:53:47]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): is trying to kill someone not valid anymore?
Line 11404: [22:54:04]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): please tell me where i even over-escalated this, because you clearly didn't look at the logs
Line 11477: [22:54:24]ADMINPRIVATE: Daturix/(Jayne Staymates) has banned awesine.
Logs:

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #371310

I was somewhat involved, security was being shit and I had to save him from being murdered by sec as a borg. Engineers were going over the top with their reactions too.
I remember him screaming for help, but at first I didn't know he was in engineering, and he did seem to be somewhat IC tortured.
As for security, it was bad, really really bad even for high pop standards.
That said, it's metastation and it has a public autholathe and the tech storage has multitools.
I don't particularly like awesine but even I have to admit that all sides in this conflict ic overreacted and that round was one of the more stressful rounds I've had lately, I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #371316

Kor wrote:A borg letting you in means you didnt break anything thoug so I guess it can be relevant in that regard
Just off-loading a pet-peeve. "Breaking and entering" does not require property destruction. "Breaking" in this case is a legal term of art meaning to gain unauthorized or illicit access to a place one does not have possession or invitation to access. Entering is obviously the actual trespass act, but whatever was done to gain unauthorized access was the "breaking." Means the "But I didn't smash a window or anything" is a non-starter if we're talking about breaking and entering. Its really just a fancy term for trespass into a private structure or property.
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #371349

It's late and I was hoping for more explanation from Daturix as to their thinking but as of now

1) Awesine please dont try to pursue both IC and OOC resolutions at the same time, it isnt fair to anyone involved. When you picked up that spear to solve things yourself you gave up the right to adminhelp

2) Daturix, why do you consider lethal revenge for a torture/murder session rulebreaking? From his version of events and the ahelp logs I still feel in the dark about what rule he broke. You never broke it down for Awesine either when he asked in game
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #371352

I feel like the real reason to the ban should be ban baiting rather than murdering the CE- I would consider that perfectly fine. Adminhelping security for gulagging you after you waved around your spear was definitely ban baiting.

This right here is what makes me think it's banbaiting:
Line 7083: [22:30:50]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Daturix/(Jayne Staymates)->Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds): What interactions have you had with these two?
Line 7102: [22:30:58]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): i was already arrested and released twice and this is the third time someone got me out of the brig
Line 7144: [22:31:17]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds)->Daturix/(Jayne Staymates): I literally saw Ana while I was in the engineering lobby and that was it, i've been chased by them all round since them

What you left off: Oh, well, I was running through a restricted area with a spear in an attempt to get revenge on a few people.

You should've said instead: "A fucking borg let me inside of engineering and I go to grab a multitool. Two engineers + CE try to stun me and they eventually do and cuff me. They put me right next to the SM for around 7 minutes giving me around 500 rads, enough to injure me + cause hallucinations, plus they then freeze me under water causing me to go near-crit. I escape, and run back with a spear. I get into the lobby and attack the engineer who put me with the rads. I get a few hits in before security catches me and i'm running from and getting caught by security for like, the next 30 minutes. I see the CE in the hallway, slip him with water, spear him to death + space his body. The other engineer who I attacked first sees me, flashes me, cuffs me, and tries to throw me into the SM before the AI + cap + sec catches him. I get perma'd."

The ban should not stay for the reasons Daturix gave, but because you left vital information out of your ahelps in an attempt to get the opposing party banned because you lost a fight.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
Alipheese

Post by Alipheese » #371360

So, from my perspective, ahelps about security taking their time handling him. I speak to the warden and officer. They say something about assault in engi. I speak with the ai to check this out. Ai set them to wanted for attacking the engi. Check with them and logs. They did go in and attack. I see in their say logs they have 2 different reasons to why they were in engineering. First they said they followed someone in and then after being stunned by a third security he said the borg let him in. By this time im talking to everyone getting the other sides of the story and atlanta ned alerts me they had killed the ce while i was talking to others. Check his attack logs and he did take the CE from negatives into direct death with a spear. By that point, i was 100% sure that he had caused the issue in engineering because of the multiple sides of the story confirming what the logs say. Which is the reason why they were arrested and being handled by sec when they ahelped the sec to me.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #371372

I dont think anyone debates he set off this chain of events in engineering*, I'm wondering why you consider torturing/almost murdering him at the engine over a theft to be sane escalation, but him killing someone for trying to kill them wasnt.

*Like as the very first action. The CE was responsible in his own way for acting like a psycho instead of just throwing him out or taking him to the brig. It could and should have just ended there
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #371390

This was deleted for being "peanut posting," but I'm an administrator, and the last time I checked administrators were allowed to post about the rules. ("2. If you are not an admin or directly involved with the appeal (You are the guy who was banned, you saw what happened, you were his victim, etc.) then do not post in the appeal.") So:

There are a couple more misconceptions here:

- It's long been policy that if you break into a department, you open yourself up to creative shenanigans by the people of that department who don't want you in there. I'm going to call what the engineers did "creative shenanigans" based on your description of it. Giving people rads is also pretty similar to the example that people usually give here (break into genetics = you volunteer to be irradiated)

- Provoking a person repeatedly (being in a department when people have said they want you out, then breaking back in with a spear, counts as provoking people) does not make them valid. It definitely doesn't make it OK to space them.

- Engineering isn't medbay. At least on Box and Meta there is no public lobby. The engineering lobby is part of engineering, and being in there means you broke in again.

- Security is not obligated to tell you what you did, especially when you know exactly what you did.

- Being hostile to the admins does not make the admins nicer.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #371395

It is peanut posting when I ask everyone to stop and you do it anyway

Half your post is completley wrong or irrelevant as well, having a purple name doesnt mean you get to post however you want whenever you want
bandit wrote: - It's long been policy that that if you break into a department, you open yourself up to creative shenanigans by the people of that department who don't want you in there. I'm going to call what the engineers did "creative shenanigans" based on your description of it.
And the rules say:

You may defend your workplace from trespassers who damage or steal property within that space with significantly greater force than elsewhere. If someone is severely disruptive and returns after ejected, this opens them up to "fun" of the creative workplace death variety.
Provoking a person repeatedly (being in a department when people have said they want you out, then breaking back in with a spear, counts as provoking people) does not make them valid. It definitely doesn't make it OK to space them.
Did you read the thread? He returned with a spear after they fucked him up with the engine. You cant use events out of order as retroactive justification.

He isnt asking for the CE to be banned either so I dont know why you're in here making a case for him.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #371396

Just addressing the security part, since the rest seems to be debated to hell and back already: Admins get a lot of those ahelps, and 7 times out of 10 the answer is "it was reported over security radio." 2 times out of 10 it's "someone PDAed security a tip." Other options include: the detective got info, you were unlucky enough to get the one warden who watches security cameras, AI/borg involvement, someone saw you walk into an room that became covered with blood immediately after, etc. Just like real life, if you commit a crime, you have to take into consideration people might find out.

xp: I'm not saying killing the CE is bannable. I'm saying that killing the CE is absolutely grounds to get arrested (which the OP seems to be confused about) and that ahelping getting arrested for it is bad (which the OP did). From the logs and everything here it seems like one of those instances where everything would have been greytidey but understanding were it not for the banbaiting (of security)
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #371398

Just addressing the security part, since the rest seems to be debated to hell and back already:
I'm not saying killing the CE is bannable.
Provoking a person repeatedly (being in a department when people have said they want you out, then breaking back in with a spear, counts as provoking people) does not make them valid. It definitely doesn't make it OK to space them.
Could you please stop posting in this thread? You continue to get the timeline incorrect and arent adding anything that others havent said (every single admin has told him to not ahelp sec while trying to get IC revenge)
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #371400

Actually just going to again lock the thread again until Daturix can post since their own reasoning about escalation is the only question left at this point and nobody else is going to be able to answer that.
Alipheese

Post by Alipheese » #371402

Kor wrote:Actually just going to again lock the thread again until Daturix can post since their own reasoning about escalation is the only question left at this point and nobody else is going to be able to answer that.
Sorry, shoulda checked the forums sooner as i was up all night drinking at a friends and still am.
My escalation was the assault on the engi warrented the arrest which was the reason for the ahelp. I merely was investigating that until the engi i believe (yes?) Did state they let them soak some rads, but he did continue the 'revenege' or murder of the ce during investigation. To continue to cause troubles for the situstion as I was handling it is not proper of the player and is only making it a worse situation for them. I did not see any retaliation other the others while i started speaking with him.
As for the ahelps ending where i did not respond to awesine was due to my typing of his ban reason. I should have just copied what i wrote and waited to spply the ban after speaking some more.

Edit: should probably say that in how I see it, going into someones department and they forcibly remove you does not make them valid. It makes them a security issue.
Also awesine you were by no means perma'd. I applyed a 3 day ban.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #371410

awesine wrote:
Alipheese wrote:
Kor wrote: Edit: should probably say that in how I see it, going into someones department and they forcibly remove you does not make them valid. It makes them a security issue.
they didn't just forcibly removed me, they INTENTIONALLY gave me damage and near-critted me *instead* of just throwing me out.
I agree. If someone wants to minmax the rules to do as much damage to you but try to play within escalation, you should be able to return with lethals.

I believe my only issue with it is that you seek revenge then fallback to admins when a third party puts a stop to it.

Line 6918: [22:29:30]ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #10: Awesine/(Keoni Reynolds): so shitsec has been chasing me and arresting me for like 10 minutes now not even telling me what i did - heard by 3 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.

Should have been "Hey can you make sure security is arresting me for the engineering thing or are they being shitcurity?"

Loading the initial ahelp with the implication you dindu instead of telling the admin you and engineering have been at conflict and it may be because of that is really my only issue with the situation on your end.

Now radding someone up because they entered your area once seems pretty shitty.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #372142

This was locked but I dont see like an official resolution so uh if there’s any issues from admins or awesine just message me somewhere (preferably forums or ingame so it’s easily logged)
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #372144

Official resolution is the escalation was fine, adminhelping mid escalation while leaving out details and continuing to escalate while people are busy answering admin PMs was not fine